No Feelings || JJK ✔ (Complet...

By staegma95

Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were force... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Unexpected News
Chapter 2 : Date
Chapter 3 : Bitter Confession
Chapter 4 : D-Day
Chapter 5 : Hidden
Chapter 6 : The News
Chapter 7 : Valentine's Day
Chapter 8 : Unpredictable
Chapter 9 : The Past
Chapter 10 : Revealed
Chapter 11 : Lie
Chapter 12 : Honeymoon?!
Chapter 13 : Honeymoon?! (Part 2)
Chapter 14 : Broken
Chapter 15 : Feelings?
Chapter 16 : The Past II
Chapter 17 : We're watching you
Chapter 18 : The Night
Chapter 19 : Agreement
Chapter 20 : Guilty
Chapter 21 : Just us
Chapter 22 : New Plan
Chapter 23 : Agreement II
Chapter 24 : Action!
Chapter 25 : Action II
Chapter 26 : PMS?
Chapter 27 : A day after
Chapter 28 : Dinner
Chapter 29 : Dinner II
Chapter 30 : Confession
[M] Chapter 31 : "Good"night
Chapter 32 : Good Morning
Chapter 33 - Truth & Drunk
Chapter 34 : Pregnant?
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 35 - Reunion
Chapter 36 : Grudges
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 - Long lost friend
Chapter 39 - A test of marriage
Chapter 40 - Settling
Chapter 41 - Right thing to do
[M] Chapter 42: The Night II
Chapter 42 : Last Encounter
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 43 : Finale I
Chapter 44 : Finale II
BONUS : The story of the squid and the hole
NOT AN UPDATE
BONUS: Taehyung x Joohyun
BTS GOT PERFECT ALL KILL!!
The Goblin's Bride - 도깨비의 신부

Chapter 45 - Finale III

11.9K 323 255
By staegma95

Jungkook's POV

It's been a while since Yuna was gone. I missed her of course but I can't let my guard down in front of my angels. The two angels whom she had left with me alone. I don't know if I can manage taking care of them by myself but I had to. I have to be strong for my kids. For our kids.

For the moment, I asked my dad to take over the company. I'm not ready to face a lot of workload now. I need my wife back. I need her so fucking much! But, she's gone...

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Hansol, the second child asked. I looked at her and tears welled up in my eyes. But, I restrained them from rolling out as I stand up and scooped him in my arms. "Hansol ah. Your mommy is in a great place now. I bet she was smiling right now." I said, trying to comfort them but Hansol still pout. Maybe he was used at the answer that he gets tired of it. Tired of witnessing me lying to his sister, Hani and also to himself. Usually, he would 'okay' it out but not this time judging from his pout and him fiddling his little fingers.

"Hey. Look." I pointed to the sky and Hansol looked up. The sky is indeed beautiful today. Too bad, Hani was still sleeping. If not, she would have witness the beauty.

"Woah~ It's pretty." Hansol said as he wrapped his small arms around my neck, leaning his head on my shoulder. Hansol has a face of mine with his thin lips like mine and his tall nose like mine. Handsome and cute at the same time. But, his traits are pretty similar to his mom, making me missing her even more.

Compared to Hani, Hansol loves cuddling with me, he has a soft part like his mommy and he loves giving me pecks like his mommy too. Hani on the other hand has more features of her mommy with her cute rosy lips, fair skin and that beautiful brown eyes. But, her traits was far from her mommy. It's more towards me. I scoffed while looking at them.

"Why are you laughing, daddy? Didn't you miss mommy?" Hansol suddenly asked with his head slightly tilt to the side. "Aigoo. So cute." I pinched his nose and his giggled woke his sister up from a deep slumber. Hani sat on the comforter, a bit zoned out as she was trying to register what just happened by looking around her. Then, she caught my eyes with her innocent ones. She always have a messy hair sticking out from her head everytime she got out of the bed and she always, "Daddyy~~~ huwaaaa. Mommy~~ I want mommy~~" yeah. She cries all the time when she woke up. Hani wrapped her arms around my leg, wanting me to carry her up which I did.

"I know, sweetheart. I know. I missed your mom too." I kissed her cheek and she instantly stopped crying as she also leaned her head to my shoulders, arms wrapping on my neck as she sobbed more. "Nuna, uljima~" Hansol who was still in my arms patted his sister's back. "Daddy said mommy is smiling up there. Look!" Hansol pointed to the sky and Hani took a glance of it. "That's not mommy, Hansol. You know that." She pouted and it makes my heart ache. How long do I need to lie to my kids? How long should I create new lies just for them to take in? Jeez. Why are they so smart at things like this and not at Math?!

"Okay, kids. Go wash up and get ready for breakfast. No more talking." I put them down and they run to their favorite bathroom which is my bathroom since the master bedroom has a large bathroom to play. "Don't run and don't fight!" I shouted from downstairs but they still giggled and proceed at racing to the bathroom.

*time skip*

After I finsihed cooking, I looked up to the wall clock and realized they took longer than they were supposed to. "Should I check on them?" I muttered to myself as I walked up to my room which will always be ours... Then, I heard the kids were talking to each other in the bathroom. The door was slightly opened.

I was planning to surprise them but then I heard their conversation and tears welled up to my eyes once again.

"Nuna..."

"Hm?"

"You should have played along when daddy says mommy was up there in the sky." Hansol said, facing his sister. He knew his sister did something wrong earlier. He knew what come out from my mouth about their mommy was always a lie. "Daddy had a tough time too, nuna. You should be considerate next time. I heard daddy cry last night when I had a nightmare."

"Is that why you sleep in my room last night?" Hani asked, her brows arched in sympathy to her little brother. "Eung." Hansol nodded his head but smile nevertheless. There's a silence in between until Hani hugged him and pat his back softly. "I'm sorry, okay? I won't act like that earlier. I will play along with daddy."

Hansol pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Nuna, it's not daddy's choice to lie to us. Daddy just want us to be happy."

"But, still. When will mommy come back? I'm sick of daddy saying 'soon'." Hani muttered, her head bowed downwards a bit.

I leaned to the wall beside me and sighed. Come back, Yuna ah... I walked down quickly when I heard the kids was about to head back to the room.

"Kids!! Meals are ready!" I shouted from the kitchen and they both shouted back in unison. "Coming!" Then, they ran down to the dining table and saw the meals on it. "Oh? Spaghetti?" Hansol blinked his eyes at the food. "Again?" Hani asked in annoyance but Hansol nudged her side, asking her to work on her play. "I mean, wow! Yummy! This is the tastiest food ever!" She clapped her hands and laughed awkwardly with Hansol beside her sending a glare like 'bitch, really?' face.

"I'm sorry. That was the only thing I know to do. Or not, we can order McD!" I suggested but their face still didn't lit up. "We had that two days ago, remember?" Hani said in annoyance one more time, she propped her head on her hand while slurping in the spaghetti lazily into her mouth.

Ugh... Right... Fuck...

DING DONG!

"You better finish the meal." I warned them but they just nod it out. Then, I head to the door and opened them to reveal a woman I yearned and love with all my heart. The queen in our house! "Oh My God! Babe!!" I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her lips fully, tilting my head to the side as I deepened the kiss. She smiled against the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck, returning the kiss more passionately. I nibbled her lower lip, asking for entrance which she gladly opened and we fight for dominance before she pulled her face away to catch on her breathe. "Whoa. Hold it there, beasty." She put her palms on my chest as I hugged her tightly, bringing my face down to her neck and kissed them softly. "I miss you so fucking much, baby."

"I miss you too, daddy." She chuckled as she patted my back. "How's our kids going?"

I gulped and pulled my face away from her. Guilt was written on my face as I bring my hand to my neck, scratching it nervously. "They are doing great." I lied and she squinted her eyes to me. "You didn't feed them junk foods and spaghetti for the whole week, right?"

I grinned at her, hoping she would forget about it but as soon as she was about to open her mouth, I slammed her lips with mine, kissing her like a beast until she let out a mewl. I trailed my kiss to her jaw, neck, collarbone and down to the valley of her clothed breasts, kissing them, nibbling onto them and before she got drown into it, she pulled away from me. "I need to check on our kids." She said and walked passed by me.

"No, no, no. Babe." I pecked on her lips, wanting to distract her but she was fast at placing her palm on her lips. "Yuna ah~ Don't you miss me? Let's go upstairs and ignore those two weird creatures. Hm? You look so sexy today." I said seductively as I scanned her outfit up and down.

She was wearing a flowy dress that fall right on her knees. The peach color really suits well with her pale skin and from far, no one would ever guess that she's a mother of two.

"Jeon Jungkook. What did you called our kids once again?" She shot a death glare at me and I smiled, "I said let's go and take a look at our loving kids." I kissed her cheek and pulled her upstairs instead which she weight her body towards the floor to stop me, giggling herself. "Yah! I believe our kids are at the kitchen."

"I don't think so. It should be upstairs where the bed is my table with you as my meal. That is my kitchen." I smirked and her smile dropped. But then she moves closer to me, leaning to my ear and whispering something seductively. "I'll let you eat me out tonight where we will have a lot of rounds together, trying every positions and cum as much as you want. Raw. Daddy." With that, she left me dumbfounded and head to the kitchen to check on the kids.

"Fuck." I cursed out as my head started to imagine what she says earlier. Oho. I won't be soft tonight, darling. I smirked as I tagged along to the kitchen.

"Daddy!! What take you so lon--"

"MOMMYYYYY!!!!" Both Hansol and Hani left the spaghetti as they ran in a swift to Yuna. She squatted down and hugged them tightly, literally squeezing their small bodies. "Aww. I miss you two." I bet she wants to carry them so badly but the doctor said after the vacuum process to take Hansol out, her back bones are getting weak. So, she needs to be careful with her back. I did all the heavy jobs and she just did all the light jobs.

"Mommy, what take you so long to come home?" Hani pouted, attempting to sulk but failed eventually. "I'm sorry. I had a lot of works to do in America but hey, I'm here didn't I?" She smiled to our kids tearing up. Using her thumbs, she wiped off both of our kids' tears and hugged them once again. "Did daddy act nice to you?"

With that question being asked, both Hansol and Hani looked up to me with a mischievous smile plastered on their face. Fuck... Are they trying to get a revenge on me for lying to them?!

"Daddy feed us junk foods and his sucks spaghetti for a week, mommy."

"And then daddy lied to us saying that you're in the sky, smiling to us"

They took turns completing each other's sentences like a twin they are.

Before Hansol continue, Yuna turned and send me a glare. "Did you literally tell them I fucking died?"

"Yeah, daddy fwacking told us as if you're dead, mommy." Hani copied her mommy's word and Yuna widened her eyes in shocked. "Yah..."

"Looks like my babygirl just taught our kids bad words. Hm? Maybe I should do something with your filthy mouth, babygirl." I said while leaning to the wall beside me with arms crossed, smirking at Yuna.

"What do you want to do with my fwilthy mouth, daddy?" Hani asked, while tilting her head to the side innocently.

I was dumbfounded by her words and we changed looks to each other. "What? Oh. No. No. No. Baby... I was talking to your mommy." I tried explaining.

"Hm? Mommy is a grown up woman, daddy. How come she's your baby girl? Aren't I supposed to be your baby girl?" Hani doubted my answer and I swear to God I'm trapped. I freaking need an escape so I change look to Yuna but she was busy holding onto her laughter.

"Uh.. Well.. You see, mommy's face has the look of a baby and mommy is a girl, obviously. So, that makes mommy daddy's babygirl." I explained and she nodded her head. "Then, how about me? I wanna be daddy's baby girl too." She pouted and I squatted down to her height. "You are no doubt my baby girl too, Hani ah. Always." I kissed her chubby cheek and she giggled.

"Hansol wanna be daddy's baby girl too!" Hansol pat on his chest, stating what he wants.

Yuna and I exchanged looks and burst out into tears of laughter. "Hansol ah. You're a boy, sweetheart. You should be daddy's baby boy." Yuna explained as she ruffled his head. "Ooo~" his mouth formed an 'O' shape and then he smiled, showing his bunny teeth just like me.

I love us like this. Forever. Just the four of us like this. The past taught me a lesson. If only I confessed to Yuna at that time, I think we would have tons of kids now and just getting old, watching them growing up. But, if it wasn't because of the past, we wouldn't be as strong as we are now.

-The End

_______________________________________

A/N

With that marks the end of 'No Feelings' story~ But hey, I decided to write a bonus part and I hope you like it! 😉

Thank you for supporting this story even though it was not that good. I tried my best since it was my first story published 🙈

And I really hope you guys had fun reading it ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.8K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
281K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
287K 8.1K 33
Y/n getting forced by her parents to marry Mr. Cold CEO Both of them were complete stranger to each other until one... Enjoyyyy :) Started on : 24th...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...