Devil's Son (ChanBaek)

By chase_woozi

Byun Baekhyun is filled with secrets. First, Secretly loving his member Chanyeol and doesn't think that he li... More

Information (A|N)

35 6 1
By chase_woozi

If BaekHyun is the devil's son his name is Spyridon Athanasius Leonidas Saint or you can call him by his Roman name Sorin Saint. For Luhan being his HALF cousin his name is Vassilios Zoilos Spiridon Kontos or his Roman name Lulian Kontos. BaekHyun's Father is the king of the underworld.

(Devil)

Luhan's father is Chiron a wise teacher, healer, and prophet with a horse bottom.

(Centaur)

BaekHyun and Luhan are unlike their fathers since their fathers left them on a door step on some strangers house which are now their family. Luhan doesn't have a horse bottom and BaekHyun isn't evil at all, They only had power. And when I mean power I mean all the power that all the gods have. They even have strength.

BaekHyun and Luhan didn't show their powers to the members only to each other when they were alone. Luhan left the band and only Baekhyun would play with his powers by himself. Until, BaekHyun finds out that Luhan is at the camp where the demi god children are. He tells EXO's bus driver to bring him, the memebers along with staffs and managers to Demi God Camp.

· Read about what happens next ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 45.7K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
1.3M 33.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...