THE REASON FOR ME TO LIVE [LE...

By Yeji14

What is the reason for you to live? Friends? Toys? Richness? At least that is what they dreamed of. But not f... More

EP 1

EP 2

46 1 0
By Yeji14

I followed him to his house shamelessly. Looking around the stalls when we walking. It only took five minutes from the park to his house. As we arrived, I started to fangirling over his house. It's so huge. But mine is bigger.

"So, come. Let me help you with those bags." He reached his hand out to help me. But I refuses.

He come near me making me took a few steps backwards. He then bowed and whispered something in my ear...

"You know, a man doesn't really like it when the girl refuses their help." His voice is really deep, making me shivered.

Unconciously, I hand my luggages to him. He just smirked.

After that he bring me to a room.

"This is your room." He started to head out of the room.

"Wait! What is your name?"

He didnt tell me his name, yet.

"Just call me, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. What is your name?" He ask me back.

"Suji. Lee Suji." I smiled at him.

He then walk out from that room.

"Wahh. This room is bigger than my previous room." I started to admire my room.

After a while admiring my room, I started to unpack my clothes. While I want to put my undergarments in the closet, Taehyung opened the door. Which make me stopped my movement while my........in my hand.

"Dinner is ready--" he looked at my hand.

"I didnt see anything.. I repeat,I didnt see ANYTHING!" He closed the door.

While me, just facepalm myself. After finished everything, I go downstair to eat as he said earlier. I go to the kitchen. Only to see Taehyung and his siblings (?) eating.

You know, I just wearing a hoodie and short only. I only stand there. Not knowing what should I do.

As Taehyung saw me, he choked on his food. Making his siblings notices me.

"Hey there. Want to join us?" Another man ask me. Taehyung just looked at him, eye wide open.

"S-sure," I stuttered. But, as myself, I sit there shamelessly gobbled up the food into my mouth. Uncaring they just chuckled at me.

I stopped eating, looking at them.

"What? I havent eating since the time I wake up, okay?" I said still eating.

"And what is the time you wake up, miss?" The girl beside Taehyung ask me.

Because the food is too delicious, I just blurted out.

"Oh! I wake up at twelve in the morning."

I dont know what so funny. But then I remembered what I said earlier.

"A pretty girl like you? Twelve in the morning?" They laughed and continue to tease me. Even Taehyung.

"Stop it. It's not funny, okay?" I pouted.

"You are an adorable creature. What's your name?" The girl ask me.

"Just call me Suji. Lee Suji by the way. What's yours?"

"I am Taehyung brother, Kim Sun-Hyung. And this is my wife, Jung Yein." They introduced themselves.

Now it's my turn to choked on my food.

"Wait. You are a married couple?" They didnt seem like it.

"Yes,we are. Why?" The girl ask me.

"No, nothing is wrong. Just you...seem like...a brother...and..sister. That's all."

"Many people said that already. Anyway, let's continue eat now," Yein unnie said.

We eat like always. But then, Yein unnie ask Taehyung something that made me shocked too.

"Tae, when are you going to get married like us?"

Taehyung look at his sister in-law in shocked.

"S-soon. But I didnt find anyone yet."

"You know, me and Sun-hyung ship you and Suji together. Why dont you--" Yein was cut by Taehyung.

"We barely met last night. She just stay at here for the time being. And because I am lonely." Taehyung said as he dig into his food.

Me, I just sit there. Still eating because... some obvious reasons.

"Aww. Why would you be lonely?" Sun-Hyung ask Tae.

"Because noona and hyung always at your house. I feel lonely. It's your fault. Neomuhae, neomuhae. I'm like TT. I'm like TT." He ends it with Twice TT aegyo.

Which made me choked in my food for the third time.

"Why!? What's wrong?" Yein unnie ask me.

With a choked voice...

"W-wa-ter." I point at the glass.

"Aigoo. Be careful sweetheart." Yein unnie pat my back.

"Gomawoyo unnie." I said and finished eating.

I stand and wash my plate.

"I'll go first." I then go to my room.

◎in my room◎

Waahh. His aegyo...neomu gwiyeowo. I could have died--. Wait a second... why am I fangirling over him.

Aah. I dont know. Let's sleep.

Without realising, I slept until the next morning. The new alarm wake me from my slumber. Yes. New alarm. Kim. Freaking. Taehyung.

"Wake uuuuuppp!!!"he said and jump on my bed, agressively shaking me who is sleeping.

One warning to you all out there,

Dont. Wake. Me. From. My. Slumber. Party.

I then get up and throw a pillow to him angrily. Which is hurt a little. Since my manly power or whatsoever.

"WHY!!DONT WAKE MEEE!!!!" I said as I trying to sleep back.

"You're late for your school."

Whatdafack.

"What school? Today is holiday."

Isnt it?

Taehyung look at me confusedly.

"What are you talking about? Today is Monday. Do you have amnesia or someting? By the way, my hand is hurttt~~. Suji do this to me.~~." He point at his upper arm.

I just chuckled. But, so what if it Monday? It not like I have friend or something at school.

"Suji, I already transferred you at Taehyung's high school." Yein unnie suddenly talk out of nowhere.

"Jinjja?"
"Jinjja?"

We said in sync.

"Yes. They say you could start tomorrow. So, fighting." Yein unnie cheer me up. She then walk away.

What a life. Another way to go. New places. New friends. New bully-ers. New...everything is new. Great. My life just great.

Taehyung suddenly hug me.

"We will go to the same school. Dont you excited?"

No responds.

"Suji? Do you hear me?"

I was thinking about something unimportant. Who will I meet at the new school. Old bestfriend. 친한 친구. Close friend?

"Taehyung, is there someone in your school name Lee Euijin and Euna Kim?" I accidentally ask him.

"응, 있어요. Yes, there is someone. Why?"

There is? Fuck my life. Nothing bad can happen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After I was done with this story, who do you think I should make an ff about in BTS? Help me by commenting their name, pretty please.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
Anyway, I'm from Malaysia. Where are you from?

I can speak English and Korean.
What other languages can you speak other than the one you frequently use?

I'm 14 in 2018. My korean age is 15. What's yours?

I love BTS, LOVELYZ, THE ARK, GFRIEND, BOYFRIEND and TWICE. I'm a multi fan. What's your favourite groups?

Nice to meet you.

Jung Jina a.k.a Jung Yeji a.k.a Salmi.

Salmi os my real name. The other two is my korean name. What's your's?

I wish so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
940K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.