kookie's diary || vkook ✔️

Por sasakiarisu

-in which jungkook is the owner of the missing diary, and taehyung keeps it from him. lowercase intended. Mais

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
fanservice
1K Reads!!

10.

2.4K 91 6
Por sasakiarisu

      he rested his head on his desk, staring at nothing in particular. the teacher was busy writing something on the board and so he let his mind wander on different thoughts about things that isn't concerning academics or other stressful things. right now, he feels lazy as heck to even do anything, even to stay here inside the boring class and listen to whatever the teacher says. he isn't the mood for long boring lectures and for dealing with strict teachers. all he wants to do for today is to rest and maybe set aside thoughts about someone named kim taehyung. he wants to lay down on his bed even just for today and forget anything about the world, about his problems, about everything.

      the teacher started her long ass boring lecture and jungkook pretended to scribble down some notes, when in truth he's not even listening to whatever she says to them. his mind continued to roam somewhere else as he closed his notebook and looked outside of the window, watching how everything seemed calm when there's a turmoil inside his heart. he felt envious of how the environment looked tranquil and peaceful, how people seemed to act all carefree, how everything seemed to be normal, while in his mind, in his heart, there's a nonstop chaos happening. it might be that he's overthinking things but it felt like his problems continuously pile up as the time passes by. they continue to grow bigger that he's growing more worried and paranoid as each day goes by.

      the bell soon rang and finally school is done. almost everyone left their respective classroom except for him. he remained inside, just staring outside the windows, gazing at those students happily talking with each other as they leave the campus. he asked himself of how can they look worry-free when he has to suffer these things he never imagined he'll be experiencing. he asked himself of how can they have genuine smiles on their lips out of pure bliss when all he can feel is pain and depression. he wondered, he just wondered.

      his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a beep coming inside of his bag. he fished out his phone and checked out the notification.

1 new message
   jiminie-hyung

he opened the message.

from: jiminie-hyung
     hey kook! sorry, can't meet you up today. it's my cousin's birthday, and my mom says we have to go. don't worry, i already asked joon-hyung to help you. meet him at the same place. good luck, dude.

jungkook facepalmed.

to: jiminie-hyung
   i can do it by myself, dumbass. you didn't have to bother hyung, you know. but thanks for the effort.

from: jiminie-hyung
    ur always welcome. gtg. gluck, man.

he just smirked.

      he gathered his things and left his room, going to where he can usually find his best friend. he took the stairs that led to the rooftop, and as he opened the doors, he saw a silver-haired boy talking with someone on the phone, whom he presumes was seokjin. the boy had a wide dimpled smile on his face as his cheeks were dusted in the lightest shades of pink. jungkook doesn't have the slightest idea on how these two kept dancing around each other when in fact they like each other so much to the point that they can't hide their affection sometimes. namjoon then noticed that jungkook was already standing at the doorway and quickly bid the person on call goodbye, walking to where the younger boy is standing.

"hey kook," his hyung greeted, wearing his bright dimpled smile upon reaching a friendly distance between them. "what's up?"

"did i interrupt something?" the black-haired male asked, a shrewd smirk appearing on his face. namjoon's cheeks were immediately tinted red at the question. the younger chuckled. something was definitely going on between him and seokjin, namjoon can't deny that anymore.

"n-no, jin-hyung was just asking how we are all," the older made up as an excuse, embarrassment evident just by how he stuttered with the sentence. "jimin said that you still haven't found your lost diary?"

jungkook snickered at the taller, amused by how his hyung was diverting his attention to other things and by how he looked so flustered right now. "you're just changing the topic, hyung. but yeah, i still haven't seen it."

      it's almost a month but the boy still has no clue about the freak who stole his diary. no, scratch that. he actually has an inkling about who could that be, but he kept on trashing that hint, he kept on ignoring it because the raven-haired boy believed that it is not a certain handsome, bubbly brown-haired boy that owned a boxy smile who stole his valuable diary away from him. kim taehyung isn't even interested in him; he doesn't even care to know who he is and how he's feeling right now, so why would he bother stealing jungkook's diary?

"but do you have any clues about who might possibly did this to you?" the older of the two queried, his eyes questioning, interrogative. the younger remained silent, and that's when namjoon wore an expression of disbelief. "wait, don't tell me you kept on searching for the diary even without having any kind of hint about who might probably kept it?"

jungkook stayed quiet for how many seconds before he sighed and spoke up. "i'm just simply finding it."

"then how the heck are you gonna find it if you don't even have a single clue about the fucker who took it, if you don't even have a clue about where the damn thing is?" the gray-haired male questioned, incredulity present in his voice. "this is so unbelievable. i can't believe you, jeon jungkook."

"i-i've been problematic about this, okay? and it's not like i don't have any idea about who took it at all. i have, but i just don't entertain the thought that much." the shorter boy explained, though he instantly regretted it, realizing it would lead namjoon to ask who might that be. jungkook doesn't want to tell the older what jimin had told him. he still isn't convinced about that yet, though it really bothers him so much. and he doesn't want to worry namjoon about something he isn't sure about.

the other boy sneered as he continued with his questions. "well then, who might that guy be? someone you know?"

"yeah." he avoided to answer anything about him, although there's a slight uncertainty in his mind that continued to pester him.

"name?"

"kim yugyeom." he fucked up.

"that guy from your elementary who teased you everyday? seriously?" the older asked again, a bit of annoyance apparent in his voice. jungkook just nodded, thinking that this might be better than telling that he doubted taehyung, even just a bit.

       kim yugyeom? he's even fine with the guy already. he doesn't know what he's thinking when he said that, but the dark-haired boy thought that maybe it's better this way. if he told namjoon that jimin had his suspicions around taehyung and that it bugged him a lot, it might cause more complications and jungkook doesn't want any of that anymore. he has too many matters to think about, and he doesn't want to make it more complex.

"hey, you spacing out," namjoon snapped him out of his thoughts. "we should begin finding it, and maybe the culprit too now, shouldn't we?"

"y-yeah, we better should."

     they left the rooftop and searched around the campus for the diary and the guy who might be holding it. knowing nothing about kim yugyeom's whereabouts, the two of them exited the campus, trying to conduct their search on the streets. students have been flocking to different places, and he's hoping to finally see yugyeom so that namjoon would be contented already. jungkook sighs deeply. he just wants this thing to get done already. he just wants his diary returned to him. everything became more complicated after he lost it. it became too exhausting for him.

"don't you know anything about where he could be?" namjoon huffed, trying to catch his breath. jungkook wanted to roll his eyes, but he halted himself from doing so, thinking that the older just wanted to help him.

the black-haired boy glanced at him, as they stopped in their tracks for a while. "aren't you friends with that brunet from your class? jackson or something? he's pretty close with the guy, so they're probably hanging out with their friends or something."

"right. let's go."

      the pair soon found themselves in front of a fast food chain where namjoon assumes this jackson guy was staying right now. they spotted a chocolate-haired guy with his circle of friends, as the two— just namjoon actually, as he basically dragged jungkook to the place— chose a spot where they can't be noticed quickly by them. the older decided to order something first, as jungkook just stared outside, not really interested in watching someone who was merely hanging out with his friends but was being suspected because of jungkook's lies. he groaned as he immersed himself in thoughts of how he fucked this afternoon up by saying that he had suspicions around kim yugyeom. he should've just told namjoon that he doesn't have anyone he doubts, even though it might to a more annoyed namjoon who might nag at him or something. his hyung later arrived and placed a tray of burgers and fries on their table.

"so, noticed something different?" he quickly came up with a question, in which jungkook responds to with a shake of his head.

"no," he replied, sighing. "he's been the way that he is."

"but you better keep out an eye on him. he might act all normal but there could be something that he hides." the silver-haired lad warned him, as he unwrapped his burger and took a bite of it.

      jungkook started eating, too, as he once again wondered about the asshole who stole it. he knew it wasn't the slightly younger guy who took it away; yugyeom doesn't care about who he is even at school and he can't see him caring about his diary. he stopped with the teasing ever since middle school and they never talked to each other after that. unlike taehyung.

ugh, shit. he tried to shut his mind up. taehyung-hyung's too irrelevant. and he's not the guy.

       the door opened, which got jungkook's attention, as a certain coffee-haired lad entered the place, looking straight at the menu and trying to choose something from it. the younger admired how kim taehyung looked so breathtaking even just by standing there and staring at the menu, but he noticed that the guy wasn't alone. his hand held someone's tightly, and from what the raven-haired can see, he was with a very beautiful woman. jungkook then, upon seeing the interaction, fled from the scene, running somewhere his feet was bringing him.

     and he cried. his tears have betrayed him once again, as they continuously leaked out of his eyes. he quickly wiped them away, but fuck, they keep on coming back, they keep on stinging his eyes. a sneer came up on his lips as he felt his heart shatter again. now, he's sure that it's not kim taehyung who had taken his diary away from. he's assured that it's not the boy with the boxy grin, because,

he's definitely not interested in him.

-
lame filler chapter.

and yeah, yugyeom sounded like he was an asshole, i'm sorry. he was so adorable and idk what got me to picture him being like this.

thanks for the reads and votes, thought. love ya all...💓

~namjinnity
04.23.18

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
411K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
98.2K 4.7K 11
Jungkook quickly turned off the app and locked the tab. He was still curious about that book but he didn't want Jimin to see that he actually read. ...