Reckless (MAFIA STORY)

By lexi34

Adaline James, known by the world as a gifted chef and blogger. Her world just got flipped upside down when... More

Author's Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Authors Note
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Dont get too excited.
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Sorry
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Authors note
Ch. 37
Ch 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch.
Ch. 41

Ch. 14

3.1K 98 15
By lexi34

Thank you all so so so much for the 90+ votes!! we are now at 106 votes!!  If we can get to 130 by Wednesday I will continue to do a double update!! xoxo 

________________________________________

Leo Rossi

"Alec fucking leave me alone." I said slamming the door on the car as I got out.

"You fucking left a bruise around her neck Leo." Alec looked at me standing next to the car still.

"I did what?" I turned around and my heart sank, I had never laid a hand on a girl before.

"She has a bruise going all the way around her neck, like complete circle." He snapped at me, he's been yelling at me giving me shit all day for being and asshole to her but this is first time he mentioned this to me.

"Oh my god." I shook my head I can't fucking believe this, I left Alec by the car and started walking around to the front of the house.

What the hell? There's a car here?

"Alec! Who's fucking car is this?" I yelled walking over to check out the red Buick sitting right outside the front door.

"What?" I heard Alec say as he slowly walked toward me.

His eyes went wide, fuck he doesn't know who this is. I ran up the front stoop skipping steps as ran to the front door with Alec a few steps behind me. I threw the front door open grabbing for the gun in my waistband. I slowed down and listened, I couldn't hear anything. Fuck fuck.

Where is Adaline.

"Go upstairs, I'll clear out down here." Alec whispered to me as he removed the gun from his waistband.

We started to walk our separate directions.

When I was about to steps upstairs Alec called,

"Leo there are two empty bottles of wine down here make sure she's not dead from choking on her own damn vomit."

I was nearly running again, fuck.

I was standing in Adaline's room when I heard laughter from down the hall.. What the fuck?

Following the sound of laughter I ended up in my room where the balcony doors were wide open, what the actual fuck. I tucked my gun back into my waistband and made my way over tot the doors. To my surprise I saw Adaline and a women I'd never seen before sitting in my hottub.

"Adaline, what is going on?" I asked seeing a another open bottle of wine sitting on the hot tub next to the girls.

"I'm hanging out with Cat obviously." She slurred, I tried to see the bruise on her neck but I couldn't.

"And who is Cat?" I asked.

"My bestest friend and an awesome worker." She laughed leaning her head on the shoulder of Cat.

"No you're my bestest friend AJ." Cat squealed and hugged her.

"What are you doing here Cat?" I asked once again, what even is this shit.

"AJ invited me." She said sipping out of the bottle.

"Go away Leo, we are having girl talk." Adaline smirked standing up in the hot tub revealing her body that was only covered by the barely there bikini top, my eyes immediately went up and down her body. After ogling over her body my eyes stopped and stuck to her neck where I could see the purple ring around her neck. I turned my head to get my eyes off of it.

"No more wine then, you two are drunk enough." I said walking over to the hottub to grab the wine.

"Fine." Adaline turned around.

"Woah AJ baby, what's on your neck!" Cat screamed.

"Nothing Cat!" Adaline shook her head, I could see her frantically looking for an excuse.

"It's uhh umm an allergic reaction to a cheap necklace I wore the other day." Adaline grabbed the bottle and tossed it to me. It was nearly empty.

"Go on Leo." Adaline hissed and motioned her hands toward the door.

"You two can sleep in my room tonight, don't drag too much water into the house." I shook my head as I left the room.

I walked out of my bedroom heading back down stairs when I bumped into Alec on the stairs.

"Where is Ada and who's car?" Alec rose a brow at me.

"Adaline has a friend over, and they are completely bombed right now. Both in the hot tub." I shook my head.

"Nude?" Alec smirked.

"No you fucking perv." I jokingly pushed at him and continued down the stairs with Alec following me back down the stairs.

We walked back into the kitchen, I tossed the wine bottles into the trash bin and sat down at this kitchen island.

"What's this?" Alec said lifting a lit on a pan.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Holy fuck they made brownies." Alec grabbed three of them.

"Dude, hand me one of those." Alec threw one at my face, I would be made but it has been so long since we've had someone baking in this house.

Adaline James

I woke up in the morning snuggled up in a heap of blankets. I sat up seeing Cat still zonked out, I quietly unwrapped myself from the blankets of Leo's bed. I stood up and realized I was wearing one of Leo's shirts.. I looked over at Cat, she was too. I shrugged my shoulders, oh well.

I walked out of the bedroom to head down stairs to go grab some water for myself and to bring some up for Cat when she gets up. I heard Leo and Alec in the kitchen and rolled my eyes. I walked into the room not thrilled to be questioned about Cat being here.

"Adaline, you're up." Leo said looking at the shirt I had on, "Nice shirt also.." He said with a smirk.

"Ada, why is 'Cat' here?" Alec questioned air quoting Cat's name.

"Because I am living here and I can do as I please." I shrugged grabbing two water bottles from the fridge.

Alec and Leo both looked stunned at what I said.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Nope, not at all." Leo said.

"AJ where are you!!" I heard Cat call from upstairs.

"Kitchen!" I called back at her.

"Be fucking nice to her." I hissed turning to Alec and Leo.

They both nodded back at me.

She walked into the room with the bright chipper smile she always had on her face.

"Morning girlie, and men I haven't met." Cat smiled taking the water bottle from my hand.

"I'm Leo, I was the wine police last night." Leo smirked.

I looked over to Alec who was being oddly silent, to my surprise he was completely in awh looking over Cat.

"Alec say hi to Cat." I laughed at him.

"Ouh uh hello Cat.." He said awkwardly, she wove to the both of them according.

"AJ do you mind if I make some food?" Cat asked me.

"Do as you please."

"Adaline, can we talk in private quick?" Leo asked.

I instantly rolled my eyes. His eyes went dark when I did that, he hates it when I roll my eyes at him.

"Sure."

We walked out of the kitchen and over to an empty room that was just behind the stairs.

"What do you want Leo?" I hissed.

He crashed his lips onto mine, as much as I wanted to punch him in the throat with all I had, I just couldn't.  

_________________________________________________

hey everyone, let me know what you think and be sure to vote and comment on my story to insure swift updating!!

a new update will be up on Wednesday! a double if we hit 130 votes!! 

xoxo

lex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.4K 45
*BOOK 1 OF LOVE SERIES* Rosaline is a simple girl, just trying to peruse her dream career as a model in Italy when she is troubled by a stunning man...
234K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
5.8M 226K 33
When Adalina is forced to marry the heir to Sicily's largest mafia, she's thrown into a tangled web of greed while navigating an electric attraction...
204K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...