Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 34

5.1K 208 12
By KellyHYang

*Yay I managed to update early. Enjoy*

I dedicated this chapter to my inspiration these days. She made me update my story fast. Thank You for your lovely comments, Amelia

John's POV

What was wrong with her?

She was screaming like hell and I didn't know what to do. I pressed the emergency call button quick as she started to try pulling the insertions out of her body.

"Chrissy, calm down. Don't do this you will hurt yourself," I convinced, hugging her tight because she was struggling so hard on the bed and I was afraid that she would fell down from the bed.

"GO AWAY. PLEASE DON'T CHASE ME. PLEASE DON'T EAT ME. GO AWAY. GO AWAY." She shrieked. She was kicking her hands and legs violently that her IV insertion went out from her knuckle.

"Chrissy, you are hurting yourself. It's alright now. You are safe. Chrissy, calm down. I am begging you, please," I begged. My heart was throbbing with aches, seeing her in this condition. It was all my fault that she became like this.

A doctor and some nurses rushed in and I moved away from her. The nurses held her hands and legs tight while the doctor injected something into her arm. "What happened, Johnny?" Her parents along with a mid-aged doctor came inside. I stared at them. I didn't know what they were saying. My brain stopped working at that moment and I just watched at them, dumbfounded.

"Say something, John Fredericks," my mom snapped, looking irritated at my expression. I shook my head roughly in order to bring my mind back to reality.

"Ummm ... She is awake now but I don't know what had happened to her. She started screaming and struggling like a-an in-sane. I don't know what is wrong with her, Auntie, Uncle. I am sorry." I stammered. I didn't know what to do anymore. Seeing her being insane was enough to kill myself. I didn't deserve to live.

Her parents patted my shoulder, "She will be alright. Let's wait for her, okay?" I lift my eyes to them. They were so nice although I did the worst to her. I forced a smile, "I am sorry."

My parents were staring at her when I looked at them. I sighed. They were so worried about her. A one mistake I made gave worries and sadness to both of our families. I bit my inner cheeks forcefully while I glanced at her. The doctors were checking her conditions while the nurse was putting her IV insertion back. Her face turned peaceful again as she fell asleep.

"She will be okay. We gave her some anxiolytics. She will wake up after an hour. Don't worry." Her doctor smiled and cheered us.

"Doctor, why did she act like that? What happened to her?" her dad asked. All of our eyes shifted to him, hoping to know her condition.

"I guessed she was suffering some delusions. She must be very frightened back in the forest. We can't say exactly for now. We have to wait and examined her conditions when she wake up." The doctor explained. Both of our parents nodded with some acknowledgement but not me. I couldn't nod or say any words. My body froze at his words.

I hurt her not only physical but also mental. My heart was screaming with pain. I was so bad. Why did I become like that? Why did I do that? She is precious to me, isn't she?

My legs were cold and trembling so much that I couldn't stand properly. I felt like I am going to collapse. I had many sleepless nights because of the heavy guilt in my heart. I couldn't find the answer for this incident. I was like a lost child, searching for his parents.

I sat on the couch and did some breath in breath out. I was disgusted of myself that I made her like this. I wouldn't forgive myself for the rest of my life for this no matter other people forgive me including her. I couldn't stop blaming myself. Her parents went towards her and checked her. I sat still and watched them while my parents were beside, glaring at me.

They didn't forgive me yet and I didn't hope for that because it was unforgivable and I didn't deserve any forgiveness. Right now, I just wanted to see her back to normal. I missed her laughing so sweetly and heartily whenever I told her some jokes. I missed seeing her giggles when I gave her my sausages and bacons.

I closed my eyes and leaned back to the couch. Those memories were tearing my heart apart. She is so innocent and trusted me with her soul but what did I do? I destroyed that so badly and now I didn't think of her forgive me. I stared at the sky through the window beside me. I prayed hard. I didn't prayed for her forgiveness. I only pleaded for her recovery. I wished to see her get well soon and I was desperate for that.

Days had passed but her conditions was still the same. She screamed and struggled a lot whenever she woke up and we had to control her from hurting herself. It was so painful to see her, not remembering anyone and attacked us as much as she could. She even fought back her own parents. She threw things and ran around the room. She was fast at her actions and we had hard time controlling her.

My mind and thoughts were full of worries and I couldn't rest assured even for a second. Her legs hadn't properly healed yet and I was afraid that she would fall down and get another injury.

The doctors already confirmed her condition that she was suffering phobias. "She is suffering anxiety disorder. She is afraid of everything and everyone. She didn't see us. She thought we are bears like you said," the psychiatric explained, nodding at me. "She is trapped in her own delusions and she will attacked everything surround her or everyone who went near. She still thought that she is in the forest, running for her life. Her mental isn't stable right now."

"So you mean she went insane? My princess went INSANE!" her dad snapped.

"I am sorry, sir. You can say that." he said apologetically, "She need time to cure that and we have to be patient."

Her dad grimaced and laughed dryly, "Why did my baby become like that?"

"Because of her age probably. She went missing in the forest for three days and she also chased by the wild bear. She is too young to suffer those kinds of fears. She must be very frightened back then. We already had our doubts that she would suffer some kind of mental disorder when she regained consciousness. Don't worry, we will try our best to cure her and bring her back to normal. We promise." He smiled, encouraging us but we couldn't reply. We were so lost in our miserable.

After our conservation with her psychiatric, we went back to her room. She was now sleeping peacefully because of the anxiolytics. I stared at her like ages. My parents and her parents were discussing about something and they looked so serious but I ignored them. I didn't have interest in them except her.

I went beside her bed and placing her hand in mine. Her cuts and bruises were gone now. Only scratches on her arm, face and back were left to heal. My other free hand reached to her temples, tucking some tendrils of her hair behind her ears.

"Get well soon, Chrissy. I will allow you beat me to death. I am all yours. Don't waste your energy too much, so you can beat me hard, okay?" I whispered and stared at her angelic face. When would she back to normal?
Although month had passed, her mental status improved only a little. She no longer threw things at us and also she didn't scream all the time. But she still didn't recognize us. Her scratches were gone now and there were no bandage on her body. Phew! It was glad.

My school started and I had no choice but to attend school. I didn't want to go but my parents also her parents were so persistent making me go to school. So, I went but every day after school, I visited her. I always brought a rose when I went there. She once told me that she like roses and it was my pleasure to bring them to her.

The fact that she didn't allow us to touch her or even go near her made my heart clenched but I couldn't do anything about it. She secluded herself from us. We couldn't help but stared at her. As more time had passed, she regained her memories slowly. She now remembered her parents and stayed close to them. I was happy to see her improvements though she didn't remember me yet.

I knew she will beat me or yell at me as soon as she recover her memories with me. I heaved a sign. I wanted her to remember me but I also didn't want her to remember me too. It scared the hell out of me.

"Chrissy, want to eat some apples? I will peel it for you." I smiled at her. Peeling apples became one of my skills these days. My mom taught me how to and I learned enthusiastically because I saw her eating apples only during these days. Her eyes glanced at me. She was in her dad hands, playing with her stuff dolls. She then turned her head away but she nodded at me before that. My lips curved up into a big grin. She was so cute that my heart skipped a beat.

I peeled an apple and chopped them into tiny pieces carefully because I didn't want her chocked while eating them. After I finished placing them on a plate, I gave her dad and let him treat her. She ate them well. I smiled before I went back to the couch and started my homework.

She had been at the hospital for more than two months and my friends started to mad at me. They sulked at me for not spending more time with them. I shrugged them. I only wanted to spend my times with Chrissy now. I went to the floral shop after the school like the other days and bought a red bouquet but this time I also bought some Ferrero Rocher chocolates. My heart started to beat fast, looking at them. I couldn't wait to see her reaction.

"Hello Chrissy, how is your day?" I greeted her and gave her bouquet and chocolates. She grinned widely and took them. She then unpacked one chocolate and shoved it into her mouth with her eyes sparkling. I stared at her, smiling like an insane.

"Johnny, can you watch her for a bit. We will be back. Call us if something happened. We will be with her doctor and we will rush back here. Okay?" her dad asked and I nodded. It was no problem for me.

"Don't worry, Uncle. I will call you if something happened."

Silence appeared in the room as soon as they left us. I looked at her. She was playing with the roses I gave her. She was peeling the rose petals out of the stem. So, I went to the couch, deciding not to interrupt her. I was flipping my books when I heard a sound that blew my soul out of my body.

"ARRRRRRRRR" she screamed out of nowhere and I jerked up. My head immediately snapped towards her. She was holding her temples hard while squirming on the floor. I ran to the nurse call button and pressed it quick before I went and kneeled down beside her.

"Chrissy, what happened? What is wrong?" I asked her and turned her face to me. What was happening to her?

She shot me a look that made my adrenaline rushed down. I tensed up. I felt some sweat on my forehead. She was freaking me.
"LET GO OF ME, YOU DEMON!" she stuttered. My eyes widened. She knew me now. My lips parted slightly and I didn't know what to say to her. My voice suddenly disappeared and I couldn't find it.

"LET GO OF ME. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU. GO AWAY." she yelled and pushed me hard on my chest. I let go of her. I was now so confused. I wasn't in my right mind. A shiver went down my spine as I stare at her. She ran to the corner of the room quickly and sat down while hugging her legs.

"What happened? What is she doing there?" A nurse came in. I was still in my shocked state with my body froze like a statue.
"She remember me now. I think her memories came back." I mumbled but it was more like a whisper.

"I will call the doctor." She informed and went out of the room. Right now, I was with her alone. My eyes were glued to her. She still didn't move an inch from that place.

"I am sorry, Chrissy. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean it. I shouldn't have left you alone. I am sorry. You can beat me to death. I will do all the things you want me to do. Tell me what you want, Chrissy. I can even go back to that forest and let that bear chase me if you want. I am sorry. I won't ask you to forgive me. I knew it was my fault. I am sorry, Chrissy." I whimpered. I didn't even notice that I was crying my eyes out. Tears were everywhere all over my cheeks.

She then rose her head and glared at me again.

"I hate you. Get out. I don't want to see you. Leave me alone," She hissed. The word leave was the hardest thing to me now. I didn't want to leave her. I didn't want to stay away from her.

My heart stopped beating after hearing her saying, "I want you to leave me alone and never appear in my life again. Go away."

I backed off from her. My heart shattered into million pieces. I didn't want to do that request of her but I couldn't. I had already promised her that I will do as she said. I sobbed. There was a huge lump formed inside me which pressing my chest and throat. I couldn't breathe. Suffocation could kill me right now. I gritted my teeth.

"O-Okay, I am sorry. I-I wish you happy in the rest of your life. Get well soon, Chrissy. G-Good-B-Bye." I stammered between my clenched jaws. Saying goodbye to her was my biggest fear but I had to do it. It was my fault and she wanted this. I wished she would change her mind tomorrow though there was no hope.

I turned around quick and went out of the room before I changed my mind. Leaving her alone in the room was so painful that I closed my eyes. Tears fell down from my eyes continuously and I couldn't stop them. I wished I died right now. My heart was now torn apart in two and I didn't think I couldn't endure this pain.

My mind was screaming, "You lost her. You lost the most precious person of your life." I wept. That was the only thing I could do right now. My mind was right. I lost her, my angel. I lost her forever.

Oh no, Chrissy want John to leave her. 

Oh dear fans, remember to VOTE this. also COMMENT. I am hoping to read them 😁

Anyways, thanks for enjoying and waiting for the updates. I will do editing quick. I promise 😘

Love you all my fans, have a nice day ❤

P.S Don't be afraid to communicate with me. I won't bite you 😂 I am sweet 😘 Don't be a silent reader. Lol I am kidding no I am serious. Haha don't mind me. I have been a little crazy today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
568 61 11
π–€“π˜Ό π——π—˜π—¦π—œ π—₯π—’π— π—”π—‘π—–π—˜πŸ₯€ AMAYA EVAN'S the top businesswoman of NYC, blessed with a goddess face and cursed with a past that she cannot escape a...
846K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
4.7K 148 17
Sequel to The Devil's Duchess 1st book: The Neverending Storm 2nd book: The Devil's Duchess β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ I push him awa...