Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 32

5.2K 189 24
By KellyHYang

*Sorry for late update again. I am suffering massive depression right now. Hope you enjoy this update*

John's POV

"What did you mean, Johnny?"

Her dad and also my dad were clenching their jaws. They were glaring at me like they were about to eat me after hearing my words. I had to explain them what I did. I didn't dare to meet their eyes but I was ready for any punishments.

"I am sorry, Uncle, Dad. It was my fault." I admit, "I left her with that bear alone. I ..." I trailed, not wanting to continue my words. My heart squeezed with pain. I felt like someone was tearing it apart. It was so painful that my whole body went numb.

"Johnny, mind explaining to us, NOW! Tell us each and everything detailed!" My dad demanded while frowning at me. I looked down at my feet. Guilt was building inside me. Some tears fell down to the ground. I gathered some courage as I cleared my throat.

"I was angry back then because she broke my toy. You saw that too. She broke the one that grandpa gave me before his death. It was my favorite and also my treasure." I said, sighing a little before I continued explaining.

I glanced at both of our dads. They were waiting for me to continue with a furious look on their faces. I swallowed down a lump in my throat. "So when she threw that, I was so angry that I wanted to punish her for that. I swear. I didn't want to harm her. I only wanted to scare her a little." I continued with a panic in my voice. My dad seemed to sense that because he raised an eyebrow at me,

"And you left her alone in the forest?" he questioned as I looked away.

"I remembered she once badgered me to show her the bear. So, I took her to the bear. You know that place, Dad. We went there before to see the bears. I took her there," I explained as I inhaled some air.

"Go on" my dad huffed. I felt some goosebumps on my back. His voice was making me thrill.

"I left her behind a bush but I wasn't far away from her. I was at the nearby hill. I was watching her the whole time. I just wanted to scare her for a few minutes. She knew I was near but she couldn't find me because I was hiding. I didn't noticed that bear coming towards her. I guessed it came because of our voices." I said, trying to think the reason for a second before I continued.

My panic came back as I thought about that bear chasing her. A sweat ran down from my forehead and I started to jabber, "When I saw that bear, it was too late. I ran to save her but she already ran away and it chased her. I followed them but I lost. They were so fast. I tried to find them. I tried my best. I searched around for a while but I can't. So, I decided to come back for help. I am sorry, uncle. I couldn't understand myself back then. I couldn't understand why I did that. I didn't mean to hurt her. I swear. I won't do anything to hurt her but now I put her in the danger. I am sorry, uncle. I really didn't mean."

I didn't know how many times I said I am sorry. I apologized as many as I could. Everything was in blurred state as tears blocked my eyesight. My lips were also trembling with fears inside me.

Their eyes weren't steady. They were shooting daggers at me. Rage was inside them. I couldn't dare to look straight at them. All of the people around me were glaring at me like they were mentally chopping me into million pieces. I bent my head down to the ground and wiped away my tears.

"John Fredericks, are you insane? How could you left Chrissy alone? She is only seven years old, you know. She is only a child. She broke your toy but she apologized you, wasn't she?" my mom snarled angrily at me.

"She did. I was too stubborn and I didn't accept it. I should have accepted her apology. I didn't see that coming. I have no idea why I left her alone. I wish I was the one who got chased by the bear instead of her. Mom, Dad, please let me find her. I want to. Please." I begged with regrets in my voice. I was so desperate right now.

"Johnny, I don't allow you to go and find her. As much as I am so angry about what you did to her, I still won't let you go. Your leg wasn't in good state. So, stay here. We will find her. Daniel, do you know that place? I want to find her. I can't wait anymore." her dad hissed, trying his best to convince me despite being angry.

I didn't dare talk back. He was right. My leg wasn't in good shape. So, I nodded with an agreement and sat down on a nearby chair. I cursed at my stupidity that my leg got sprained. If I didn't, I could have a chance to find her.

"Yeah, I know. I will help you too. Let's go and find her. I couldn't wait anymore like you. Where the hell is that damn police and rescues team? Are they turtles? Argh! They are so annoying. If they were my employees, they are all fired now," My dad huffed, grabbing torchlight. I was in my thoughts, praying for Chrissy when they went into the forest.

"Dear God, please save her. Don't hurt her. Please. It is my sin. Hurt me instead of her. I begged you." I prayed from the deepest part of my heart. I was so worried about her. I clasped my hands together tightly. I hoped God would hear my words.

The rescues team and the police arrived after several hours and they began their work, searching. I stared into the forest which was now filled with some lights and screams of her name, Chrissy. Some medical attendants came to me and bandaged my useless sprained leg.

Tick Tick ...

My heartbeat accelerated more and more as time passed. It was now in the evening and the sun almost set in. They still couldn't find her. My body started to tremble with fears. I was walking back and forth. My palms were sweating so much. I couldn't speak or talk.

"Chrissy, where are you?" I whispered, rubbing my hands before I clenched.

"Why did they took so long to find her? Where did she go? Did she fell from the cliff?"

My body froze at that thought. I was standing like a statue as my eyes were fixed at the forest. I shook my head vigorously. It couldn't be.

"Why did they take so long? Why didn't they find her yet?" her mom whimpered. She was crying the whole time and she didn't stop even for a second. My mom was beside her, comforting, "Don't worry. They will be back soon."

I continued pacing while I stared into the forest. It would be dark soon and I was sure she must be so scared now. I ran my fingers through my hair and gripped them tightly. I was losing my patience. The darkness slowly crept in as the sun set down. The forest became silent but some wild creatures were making creeping sounds.

"I can't sit here and wait anymore. Mom, Auntie, please let me find her. I can't wait anymore. It is torturing me." I said in a cracking voice.

"No, you can't. I won't allow. You are also a child. It is dangerous for you to go there. Stay here. I don't want to see you got lost in that dark forest too." my mom snapped, looking so irritated by my words. I ruffled my hair roughly and sat on the chair back.

"Please Chrissy, come back to me," I mumbled, hoping the rescues team and police see her soon.

Chrissy's POV

"You are so annoying. Your name sounded like crazy. Don't appear in front of me. I don't want to see you"

His words were repeating in my ears. They were like daggers, piercing my heart. It was so painful to hear them from him. Did I annoy Johnny? Did he hate me now? Didn't he want to see me?

My whole body shook with fears, fears of losing him. A lump appeared in my throat and my legs wobbled. I pressed my lips and swallowed that lump. My legs were shaking so much that I sat down on the ground. I hugged my legs as the cold air brushed against me. Tears came back to my eyes and I didn't stop them from falling. I sobbed until I chocked with my tears. He hated me. I didn't want him to hate me.

"Johnny, I am sorry. Don't hate me. Don't leave me. I am scared." I whispered, wishing for him to come back.

Growl ....

A shiver went down my spine at that voice. I jerked, lifting my chin up immediately. My eyebrows raised as my eyes wide opened at the sight. A wild bear was in front of me, growling like it was about to eat me alive. My blood drained with the corner of my lips turned down. I moved backward slowly while dragging my legs.

Roar .....

"Johnnyyyyyyy ...." I screamed as it came towards me. Its roaring voice was sending me all types of chills and I got up from the ground as quick as I could. That bear opened its mouth widely, showing large and pointed teeth. I hiccupped. They looked so sharp that my legs trembled at the thought of them, tearing my skin apart.

My eyes roamed around for a minute before I decided to run. There was no sign of Johnny and that scary bear was stepping closer to me. I wasted no time, turning back and ran as fast as I could. It followed and chased me as soon as I started moving away. It was so scary.

"Johnny, where are you? I am scare." I murmured while running. That bear was so fast. I tried my best to escape from its sight but unfortunately, I slipped and fell with my stomach, facing the ground. I twisted my head to my back while trying to get up.

Roar ....

I froze. Its scary face entered my eyesight and also its thrilling voice hit my eardrum. The ground was slippery and I couldn't get up.

"GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" I shrieked while my body shuffled backward. It came closer, trying to reach me. My eyes widened with a fear as it raised its one hand.

"It is going to kill me," my shoulders flinched at those words because I didn't want to die right now. I rolled my body immediately to the other side when I saw its hand landing down at me.

Ahhh...

I forced my eyes shut as I got some scratches on my left arm. It was so painful and blood spurted out within a blink.

The pain was unbearable but I ignored it anyways. I had a bigger issue right in front of me. I had to escape as quick as I could. While clenching my jaws, I got up from the ground. Blood was still oozing from those scratches. So, I pressed them tightly with my other hand, hoping to stop the flow.

"PLEASE GO AWAY. PLEASE. DON'T COME TO ME." I yelled at the top of my voice but it was stupid of me. How would a wild bear understand human language? But I still hoped it would understand me.

Tears rained down from my eyes. My legs were as weak as hell and I didn't think I could run again. I inhaled and exhaled heavily as I sobbed. I looked at the bear, "Can you please let me go?" I pleaded. I was tired. I couldn't even walk.

The bear seemed to calm down but it was just my thought. It continued its way to me and reached me again as I turned around. Its sharp claws went deep inside the flesh on my back.

"Ahhhhhhh ....." I screamed. The pain was so intense that made all of my nerves dead. I pushed the bear hard with all of my remaining energies.

"Why don't you spare me? I am not your food." I glared, gritting my teeth. It was stupid of me, pleading an animal. It wouldn't understand my words. It only saw me as a food.

Roar ....

Right now, I didn't know where I was. I continued running after realizing the fact that it wouldn't let go of me. My body became senseless as I lost more blood. It spurted out continuously and I really wanted to sleep and rest right now. My legs were trembling and everything was blurred in front of me.

"Johnny, where are you? I am hurt, Johnny," I whispered with pain laced voice. My steps became slower. I twisted my head a little to look over my shoulder. That bear was still behind but a little bit far from me.

I was walking fast meanwhile my eyes, fixed on that bear. I didn't aware the tree root beneath my feet and it knocked me down. My body rolled continuously downwards. I guessed I fell from a cliff. It was so deep and it took a several minutes for my back to hit the moist hard base.

There was nothing but some tall green trees and large rocks, surrounding the place where I currently was. I thought it was a valley and it was so dark here. I didn't know whether it was day or night. I had lost a lot of blood and tiredness overwhelmed me. I was so tired that I couldn't even think.

I got many cuts and bruises on my legs and my face during the fall. My whole body throbbed with pain whenever I tried to move a little bit. So, I laid still on the ground while I closed my eyes.

"Johnny, I hate you. How could you leave me alone there? I trusted you a lot and you hurt me. What happened to you? You are not that Johnny I used to know." I whimpered as tears landed down from the corners of my eyes. My heart ached. He handed me to that scary bear and made me suffer all those pains and wounds. I didn't stop my tears and cried it out loud until I fell asleep.

....

"Mommy, Daddy, where are you? Johnny, where are you?" I gibbered. I had no energy left to speak. All of my strength had left my body and I couldn't move my legs or even my fingers. My eyelids were also so heavy that I didn't have enough force to lift them up. Darkness overwhelmed so much that I couldn't see even for myself. I didn't know how many days had passed already.

My stomach was giving me all types of noises. I was hungry. I needed food. My lips were as dry as hell. My body suffered massive blood loss and I hadn't had any water these days.

I missed my dad and my mom so much. I wanted to see them, "Mommy,  Daddy."

I hated you, Johnny. I hated you. This was all because of you. I shouldn't have trusted you. You were a demon. 

😢😢😢
Poor baby Chrissy 😢😢😢
How about you? Did you enjoy this chapter?

If you did, remember to VOTE and COMMENT for me ❤

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE, MY DEAR FANS.

Thank you for reading my story, my lovelies 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 10.3K 16
Running away from the dark past of her life, Sofia McCommer is determined to start new and prove her worth to her family by joining her family busine...
120K 1.6K 52
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ? โž ~~~~~...
4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
53.2K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...