π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•»π–žπ–—π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–˜...

Av imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... Mer

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 4

2.5K 65 12
Av imnyladasme

"Trust yourself. Think for yourself. Act for yourself. Speak for yourself. Be yourself. Imitation is suicide." – Marva Collins

Uraiah Pov

9:04 P.M.
Sunday Night
March 24th

My bath was the greatest things ever, and I didn't even worry about how Camarion tried to make me seem like I'm his last choice. I sat in bed, chomping away on some hot fries. I was watching regular cable. I didn't feel like getting upset over a show that I watched all the episodes to and have to watch more the next year later, I refuse.

The tv was displaying Spongebob and I was just sitting there all into the show until my phone vibrated. Some reason I had a feeling that this was Camarion, but I was gon answer it anyway.

"Hello?" I spoke softly, shoving a couple of hot fries in my mouth.

"Why you act like you can't pick up the damn phone, girl?" Camarion said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Nigga it's not my job to answer all yo calls whenever you call me. I have a life too, let me tend to that okay?" I said speaking clearly so I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

"Mann, whatever dude. Ian with dis, just talk. And don't start yo damn nagging, stay on this damn phone." Camarion said sternly.

I rolled my eyes again and decided to let him seem like he was the tough one at the moment, "Okay." I said.

"Yea, Nah say you sorry. It Betta not be dry too." Camarion said. I really felt like he was smirking at the moment. I mean what he just said kinda made me smile or blush but I needed to act cool, no catching feelings sweet heart.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Ight, Nah Whatchu' doin?" Camarion asked.

"Eating hot fries and watching spongebob. Whatchu' doin?" I smiled eating more of the hot chips that resembled of fries.

"Nun' much, let's talk about something."
...
So that night was very long and as I so myself, interesting. I mean he was a nice guy but he's very hoe-ish, and my crazy ass couldn't date him because he'd be dead by now. He also got high last night and I don't know if he knew but, he told me that he wanted to stop being a hoe.

He told me that he wanted to go to the Air Force, and be with this girl he barely knew for a couple of days because she seems so nice to him. I obviously I knew it was me, but I decided not to get all my hopes up just to be told a lie.

Monday Morning
8:00 A.M.

I woke up at, 8 in the morning to fix me some breakfast. It was just going to be a simple pancakes, bacon, and eggs breakfast. I actually invited Camarion over for breakfast. He texted me this morning how there wasn't any food in the house and his Dad didn't go grocery shopping yet.  

I was going to eat some plain ole' cereal, but I decided against it and wanted some real food. Let me tell y'all my bacon be so good and crispy, I get it from Bessie Mae. My moma is never home so I don't know how she cook. She probably don't even know how anymore since "work" is what supports her whole life.

I started to get to work, doing the pancakes first and then the eggs. Camarion told me he liked his bacon hot. So, I was going to cook the bacon last so it can have the right temperature for him to eat it.

I hope he likes it, I never had a person who ate my food except my family. According to my family, it's delicious and I think that too. Maybe he'd like it? I don't know, he betta like it or his ass gon starve.

I laugh at my thoughts while I continuously make pancakes. I didn't know how many he'd eat and you know how a man needs a lot of food to keep his strength up.

Maybe I should put a couple of strawberries on his plate? But I remember hearing that you shouldn't eat fruit in the morning. OOOOOUUU, I can make him a spicy omelette. He said he likes spicy stuff so why not?

After I finished the pancakes, I started on Camarion's spicy omelet. This omelet was going to contain, a lot of bell peppers, pepper, meat, and some slap ya moma seasoning.

I hope he likes it because I remember making this for myself, and when my moma was down here she liked it more than I did. That woman loves some spicy food. Just give her some hot sauce and she'll even drink it.

The food was now finished, and I set the table just like any old breakfast morning and went to the front door. I opened the door and smiled once I saw Camarion walk up the pathway. He had on some black Nike basketball shorts and a gray Nike shirt. His shoes were some Jordan slides and he had on white socks. "Nigga, how you gon have two different brands on?" I laughed opening the door wider for him.

"Because I'm a real nigga." He smiled winking at me and walking inside.

I shook my head at his foolery and closed the door behind us.

"Oou, shit!" Camarion shouted loudly.

I quickened my pace as I went into the dining room, "What happened!" I said looking around.

"This looks good as fuck," Camarion said taking a seat and setting his phone beside his plate.

I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to grab the cold glasses of OJ that I fixed for the both of us. He had a bigger cup than me because he has more portions on his plate than I do. I set the glass next to his plate, rolling my eyes playfully judging his reckless eating skills. I sat down and set the cup next to my plate, I took my fork and started eating.

From here, while I was eating Camarion couldn't stop looking at me. I don't like to be rude but I was getting a little uncomfortable when he was looking at me. I hope he wasn't trying to plan my death or something. Sis does not want to die!

"You're very beautiful to me, even without makeup," Camarion said, the presence of his toothy grin making me blush.

I blushed furiously and my cheeks started to hurt. I denied that I was beautiful without makeup.

"I look like a sea urchin, without my makeup. This is very rare for a person to see me without makeup. I just feel comfortable around you so, that's why you got a front row seat," I said stuffing some bacon into my mouth.

"Enjoy it," I said flatly.

"Oh I am, and I'm liking it," Camarion smirked rubbing my chin softly.

I blushed deeply and smack his hand away, I saw him hiss and give me a playful glare. That's what he gets, but it's my turn to play around now. I sigh and slouch in my chair as I chew on the piece of pancake that I put in my mouth. I slowly started to brush his leg with my bare toes and wondered if he'd move his leg over or not. In fact, he scooted his leg up some so I could reach "somebody."

Camarion shorts were barely on his waist so that how I was able to feel his large bulge through his red underwear. I was just about to move my foot away but he clung onto it, "Keep it right there, and continue eating." Camarion said simply, starting to drink his orange juice. I blushed softly and continued to eat my food, while Camarion's gaze burned my face.

We had finished eating and I was now being punished by Camarion for what I did earlier. I laughed my ass off while he tickled me in the most sensitive spot and I tried to get free whenever he held me loosely.

This was complete torment for me. I had leaked some pee in my panties and I really need to go to the bathroom and fix that. "C-Camarion s-stop! I used the bathroom on myself." I said loudly.

He abruptly stopped and scrunched up his face, "Yo nasty ass."

"It's yo damn fault," I said rolling my eyes.

I pushed myself off the couch and went upstairs to my room. I used the bathroom and I got a new set of comfortable clothing, so I could take a wash up and head back downstairs. After I did that, I went back downstairs and plopped on the couch next to Camarion.

"Whatcha' dooo'nnnn?" I asked looking over his shoulder to see who he was texting. He shuffled me of his shoulder and I pouted. I only wanted to see who he was texting he didn't have to be so physical about it. I folded my arms and went to the far end of the L-Shaped couch.

"Mann, why you do that? I was just playing, come back down here." Camarion said looking up from his phone. I shook my head and rested my head on the armrest, I looked up at the tv and smiled when I saw SpongeBob appear across the screen.

"Come here! Shit, you think I'm playing with yo ass. Get over here, like I told you." Camarion said raising his voice.

I took a quick glance at him and looked at the tv again, during the 2.5-second look he seemed to be looking at me pretty hard. Don't you think he should take a picture, so it can last longer? But he could always delete it.

"Girl, I'm not finna tell you nomo." Camarion said getting off the couch and walking over to me to pick me up.

"Put me down!" I shouted squirming to get out his hold.

"Nah, cause you like ignoring people and shit," Camarion said throwing me onto the couch and laying on top of me.

"Get off me, you have hoes for stuff like this." I said struggling to push him off.

Camarion only shrugged and I gave up, resting my head on the cushion and propping my head up with my hands. Camarion rested on me with his head on my breast as he watched SpongeBob with me. It was a nice little sparkly feeling there but I knew I shouldn't get too attached because of his lifestyle. I refuse to be played again!

Saturday
3:38 p.m.
March 25th

"Ah!" I squeal covering my self from the water that was being sprayed on me by the water hose. Camarion's laughing could be heard in the background while I pouted at him, he got on my damn nerves with that fucking hose.

I only shook my head and continued to help him wash his car, this was the only thing that could be productive at the moment. That's only because I didn't want to stay cooped up in the house for hours not doing anything but on my phone.

We were able to wash all of his tires and the whole car itself. It flashed brightly in the sunlight. The car giving off great blinding glares. After the car was washed Camarion went home to change and I went into the house to change. We decided to go to the park, maybe talk a walk, or swing on the swing sets. I really did not want to be in the house for some reason.

I took a quick shower and changed into some black tights, and a soft pink crop too hoodie. My shoes were just some black and white huaraches, nothing too fancy.

I grabbed my purse and my phone, going downstairs to wait for Camarion to come back. I locked the door and sat on the steps of the porch, the sun burning my light brown mocha colored skin.

Camarion pulled up in the driveway, and I got up starting to walk towards his Jeep. He appeared from the driver's side with a wide smile, "About time, I was about to burn up out here." I laughed going over to the passengers seat to open the door.

I open the door and plopped my butt into the seat closing the door once I situated myself. I heard Camarion's door close and the start of the engine roaring inside my ears.

The ride was nice and filled with 93Blx blasting through Camarion's speakers. We had sung along to some of the songs that came on but, I really didn't know the raping part though.

We had reached the park and was now on the basketball court, it was only us and some kids playing on the play ground.

"Come on, and get some of this heat." Camarion smirked doing his trick basketball moves as he circle around me. I smiled and easily grabbed the ball, starting to dribble it while walking towards the hoop. I attempted to make the basket but it bounced off the rim and bounced towards Camarion.

This was going to be long.

Black Pyramids

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

92.4K 2.9K 60
All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a normal life but drama stay following. So...
1.9K 41 5
-you can't never have peace if you don't get through hard times and if you do you living on a lie- Matthew Johnson -At a point in time there was a l...
124K 5K 36
"I've never done this before," She said, hands covering her exposed breast in the dark room. The only light that had been shining was coming from the...
21.2K 811 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...