DRUNKEN VOWS

By IJasonC

~COMPLETED~ One night at a Hollywood party in Vegas ends in Harvey drunkenly getting married to obnoxious A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
IMPORTANT
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
EPILOGUE
ANTONIO'S STORY
UPDATE ON ANTONIO'S STORY
Bonus:One Shot(part 1)

Chapter 2

17.6K 865 80
By IJasonC

Harvey

The next day, I wake up with my head pounding and thirsty like a desert!
What did I drink? Where are Bella and Jake?
I try to turn around but I feel someone on my back holding my waist his face in my neck!
What the hell! Jake and I have shared a bed before but he has never been touchy with me. I twist around to push him away and I stop in shock!

Three things come to me immediately!

One; I am not in our room with Jake

Two; I am freaking naked beneath the sheets.

Three;  Omg! I had sex with Damien Andrate Solte?

I peep under the sheet and yap i am so naked underneath it. Shit! Shit! What happened last night!

And damn! Damien was one gorgeous specimen! Lying on my pillow, sheet to his waist and his muscular toned back looking sexy as hell. Am pretty sure he was naked.

Okay, what were the rules of one night stands again? Oh yeah, wake up, dress up and run for your life!

I sneakily got out of bed and pulled on my pants and t-shirts. I checked the night stand and found my phone and as soon as I switched it on, it began vibrating with messages! From Jake and Bella and several missed calls and voice mails asking where I was!
They were probably worried about me. I quickly sent Bella a text telling her I was fine and heading to our room.

As I was leaving, I decided to check my pockets for my wallet and as i was pulling it out, a paper fell from my pocket!
I bent down and picked the paper somehow fearfully because I don't remember putting it there!
I slowly unfold it and fall down on my ass in shock!
Its a freaking marriage certificate !
It says,

The state  of Las Vegas blah blah

This is to confirm the marriage of

     Harvey Arthur Klein

           TO

Damien Andrate Solte....blah blah

Signature                     Signature

What the hell? I got married? How? When? How? To a famous celebrity! It must be a lie...
I slowly peek at left hand and there it is! A wedding ring on my finger! I was married!

I look up and see Damien standing with a shocked look on his face looking at his finger with a wedding band!
He looks down at me,

"Please tell me this is a joke and I didn't get married to you ?" He asks

"I think we got married" I say

"How is that possible? You probably drugged me and set this whole thing up!" He shouts

I set this up? Me? Oh no! He didn't just say that!

"What? Set you up? Are you out of your mind? Why would I do that?" I ask flabbergasted

"Duh! Am Damien Andrate Solte! Am rich and famous, you probably want to sink your greedy claws into me" he says

"Excuse me Damien! The whole world doesn't revolve around you ! And please put on some clothes!" I say back

"Clothes? Did we have sex? Damn we did!
This just keeps getting worse! How can I be married to you of all people!" He says frustrated.

I don't remember everything but I start getting flashbacks of last night...

We were in a limo i think, then i got out angrily? I think we were drunk, then we ended up at a bar. I remember people cheering us on as we downed more and more bottles and shots.
Then we left!

What happened after? Its not clear but i remember being in an elevator looking at a ring? Then entering a room and i remember a certain conversation,

"We are married, we are going to be forever" Damien says

"Yeah, yeah, we should probably go to.... " I remember saying and Damien took my hand and we fell on the bed?

The rest is all a blur. Not clear but I think that's when we got down and dirty. Its annoying not being able to remember.

And why was Damien standing there all tall, hunky, muscular and very naked?

"Please put on clothes!" I snap cause he is just making me feel weird walking around naked.

"Are you pretending am not hot! Am not wearing any clothes in protest!" He says

"Protest for what? Getting your drunk ass married? Whatever! I was just leaving!" I say going out the door

"I don't ever want to see your face ever again, none of this ever happened, if you ever go the media, I will sue you and destroy you" he threatens

"Why would I want anyone to know that I am married to you, I would rather drink salt water!" I say back furiously

"This marriage means nothing to me for the record!" He shouts back to me

"Likewise!" I shout back.

I have never been so mad! I went and married some self centered jerk and now my friends are looking for me.

I quickly remove the wedding ring to throw it away but I find myself keeping it in my pocket.

I get a cab to our hotel and find Bella and Jake having breakfast.

"Well, look who showed up!" Jake says

"Thanks for ditching us by the way!" Bella says

How do I even explain to them that I went out, slept with some guy and got married to him all in one night! And that he was a famous celebrity!

"Guys, am so sorry, i met someone and things happened" I say

They light up and that and ask me several questions but i don't say anything to alert them to what happened.

After breakfast, we pack and go home and I throw the ring at the back of suitcase and try to forget the whole Vegas thing.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right?

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 521 10
After they lose one of their own due to a horrific accident it sends their lives in a tailspin and with Dro needing them now more than ever...lets ju...
525K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
1.5K 144 8
Cas made it big. Against the odds, he's a movie star. But somehow, somewhere along the way, he lost what it really meant to be him. Now, he has no po...
102K 2.6K 87
Ezekiel was his family's golden child. The only child that didn't have any charges, are disrespectful or just spoiled as fuck in his family of 11 chi...