Cupid's Bow [Completed]

By Tae_does_not_approve

"What are you, a ghost that haunts the girl's bathroom or something?" He burst out laughing. It was a unique... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue

7

234 22 68
By Tae_does_not_approve

Jiyeon

There was no doubt in my mind that Jungkook would be pissed. Yet, knowing this I still managed to tell Jimin he could come to the park with us. Now, it was only a matter of time before Jungkook would go off.

Then, the maknae appeared. He hopped around the corner of the gym with a smile on his face. That smile quickly disappeared once he seen Jimin. Jungkook couldn't even hide his face of disappointment.

"Oh, Jimin." Jungkook wiped the beads sweat off his head with his shirt. Lil bunny must have worked hard in PE. "What's he doing here?"

Jin decided he'd be the first to answer. "He's coming to the park with us. Don't torture him like you tortured me, okay?"

Jungkook slightly smirked, giving a quick nod. "Let's just go."

I was glad he didn't start running, I wasn't up to the task of chasing him down. I was also glad he didn't go off, or at least give attitude.

While making our way off campus, Jungkook began to sing. And when he sings, he sounds like an angel. "Love- love the stars. Love- love the moon~" I immediately recognized the song with the first words.

Dean - Half Moon.

He continued singing, the rest of us listening in awe. He stopped right before he got to the second verse.

"Yah! Jungkookie!" Jimin playfully pushed Jungkook's arm. "You sing so well!"

"Yeah, thanks." Jungkook rubbed at his arm.

I already knew Jimin could sing too. I heard him when walking down the hall, Jimin would sing to himself sometimes. He may not know it, but he has an amazing voice.

-

I somehow fell into Jungkook's trap again. The roundabout.

Me and Jimin were stuck on the spinning contraption while Jin watched from on top the slide. His smart ass new what Jungkook would do and avoided the roundabout at all cost.

Jungkook continued to kick off the ground, making it spin faster and faster. I didn't really enjoy it, but Jimin was having a blast. He had a whole giggle fit while trying to hold onto the metal bar for dear life.

"Jungkook! Can I get off?" I whined my body nearly went limp from dizziness.

"Never!" He kicked off the ground once more, increasing the speed.

"I feel like my brain is about to fly out my skull!"

"Don't worry, you don't even have enough brain cells for that to be possible!"

"Jungkook!" I yelled, now pissed and feeling sick to my stomach.

"Okay, okay." Jungkook stomped his foot on the ground making the roundabout come to a sudden halt. Everyone on it literally flew forward, including Jungkook himself.

I would have been laughing if it wasn't me flying. I almost face planted into the roundabout, Jimin nearly flipped over the railing, and Jungkook flew off the roundabout completely, landing in sand. Jin was laughing his ass off at the sight.

"Augh! Ah! I got sand I my mouth!" Jungkook sounded absolutely disgusted, he practically just ate a mouthful of sand. He tried spitting it out but it was no use, the taste was glued to his tongue.

Jimin was laughing along with Jin, even though he was one of the victims of Jungkook's terrible steering.

He pushed himself away from the metal bars and held his torso as he laughed. "Ah! My ribs!" Jimin whined out of breath.

I stood up from the roundabout. My legs felt like jelly and my world was spinning. My motion sickness is really making things worse on me.

Stumbling off, I held on to the side of the slide hoping to regain my balance.

"You guys are idiots." Jin chuckled.

"Correction, Jungkook is an idiot." My words caused Jin to laugh more and Jungkook to grimace.

"Ah." Jimin stood up still holding his stomach. "That was fun, but now I'm in pain and hungry."

"Churros!" Jungkook squeaked, popping up with a bunny-like smile.

"I love churros." Jimin added.

"Me too!" Jin perked up.

They all looked towards me expecting me to join in. "I never had churros."

They all seemed freaked out by that. "Then let me treat you to some churros." Jimin offered.

-

Jimin ended up buying everyone food, we ate churros as we walked home. It was undeniably delicious but will never top my favorite desert, ice cream.

We talked and got along as we walked aimlessly, it was probably the first time Jungkook actually bonded with Jimin and Jin. It made me happy to see him getting along with them.

"Aish, I'm not supposed to be out this late." Jimin frowned as he checked the time on his phone. "I'm gonna head home, I'll see you all tomorrow." He waved going back in the other direction.

"I should go too." Jungkook came up to me and pulled me into an embrace. He rarely hugged me, but when he did it was the best feeling. His hugs were incredibly comforting. He swayed around as we hugged, as if he didn't want to let go. "Alright, I'm done suffocating you, night." He waved, walking away.

Just before he disappeared he yelled out to Jin, "Make sure she gets home safely!" Then he was gone.

"I think you should go for him." Jin smirked. "He's the full package."

I scoffed with the roll of my eyes. "Oh please, Jungkook is like a brother to me."

"Thats what they all say. I sense something, you know?"

"Sense what?"

"Not sure, but I feel like you two could make the cutest couple." He hopped towards me teasingly.

"Ew, stop." I pushed him away. "You sound like my mom."

He crossed his arms, done with the teasing. "Well at least your mom has the right idea."

"Yeah, too bad I haven't seen her in a while."

Jin immediately froze. "Huh?"

"It's nothing."

-

SNAPCHAT
V-LICIOUS is typing...

SNAPCHAT
V-LICIOUS

V-LICIOUS:
Hey
U up?

LimJiyeon:
Taehyung
It's 12am

V-LICIOUS:
What's Yoongi's Snapchat?

LimJiyeon:
MinYoon
Idk if he'd be happy that I told you😂

V-LICIOUS:
Omg
Wait
I just remembered
I wanted to know if you want to hang out at my house sometime
You're one of my first friends
And I'm eager to hang out with someone after school
Can you invite Jin?
Oh, and Jungkook too?
Only if you're coming tho

LimJiyeon:
When and where
We'll come

V-LICIOUS:
ARE U SERIOUS
Uuuhh
Wait
I forgot my address
Hold on
I gotta go to Google maps real quick
[Insert Address]
Can u come tmrw or something
Any time is fine, really
I'm usually home alone all day and I get lonely without someone here 😭
Sorry for the TMI

LimJiyeon:
First off
Wow, you spam a lot
Second
Aww, Tae Tae
And also
You don't live alone...

V-LICIOUS:
My uncle works a lot
Either that or he's just out
He's a cool guy and all but is no good when it comes to keeping me company
Especially since I'm having a hard time adjusting

LimJiyeon:
I wouldn't doubt that
I never really changed schools before but I can only imagine how stressful it must be, especially since it's senior year
I feel bad just thinking about it

V-LICIOUS:
It's fine, really
Only the true friends stick around

LimJiyeon:
I guess
Oh
Also
Why is your name V-LICIOUS?

V-LICIOUS:
My nickname back in Daegu was V
It's just V and delicious mixed together

LimJiyeon:
And why the word delicious

V-LICIOUS:
You can probably take a wild guess why
But it was either between V-LICIOUS or V-LUPTUOUS

LimJiyeon:
That second one takes my mind places it shouldn't be
The first one just reminds me of early 2000s R&B singers...

V-LICIOUS:
1) what places do your mind go?
2) that actually made me laugh😂

LimJiyeon:
1) "you can probably take a wild guess"
2) I'm glad you find my sense of humor funny

V-LICIOUS:
You're pretty funny tho
Idk anyone who'd find it lame

LimJiyeon:
Jungkook
Jaebum
Yeonwoo
Shall I go on?

V-LICIOUS:
No thank you 😂
Anyway
See you tmrw
I hope you, Jungkook, and Jin can make it
Bye

LimJiyeon:
We'll try
Bye~

-

Taehyung

Add By Username

MinYoon

Add friend?

Added

V-LICIOUS:
Heyoo~
Is Min Yoongi here?

MinYoon:
Who is this?

V-LICIOUS:
Kim Taehyung
From school
We had lunch together

MinYoon:
You could have just said Taehyung and I would have known

V-LICIOUS:
Oooohhh
You remembered me🙏

MinYoon:
Don't consider yourself special
I tend to keep tabs on a lot of students

V-LICIOUS:
Really?
Is that creepy or cool?

MinYoon:
Do you want to see it as creepy?

V-LICIOUS:
No

MinYoon:
Then it's cool...

V-LICIOUS:
Wow, okay
WaIT A MINUTE
ARE WE HAVING A CONVERSATION?
IM SHOOK

MinYoon:
Wtf
Are you one of those people who's life revolves around memes?

V-LICIOUS:
Yes..
Yes
I am

MinYoon:
Then please, don't annoy me
I met someone like you before and they would send me memes daily
So I blocked them

V-LICIOUS:
*Gasp*
Yoongi
You don't like memes?😱

MinYoon:
I dislike obsessive use of memes..

V-LICIOUS:
Oh
So you like memes
Great
I can rest easy knowing Min Yoongi likes memes

MinYoon:
And you'd be the one to make me hate them....

V-LICIOUS:
Nonsense
One cannot simply hate memes

MinYoon:
One can and one will if you don't stop

V-LICIOUS:
Dayum
Alright, I see

MinYoon:
Idek why I'm still talking to you
I'm going to bed
You have no reason to text me, so don't

V-LICIOUS:
Don't shut me out 😭

MinYoon:
Bye

V-LICIOUS:
NUUUUU
Delivered just now

-

Jiyeon

"And he said bye and was gone just like that!" Taehyung sat in between me and Jungkook again for first period/home room. Jin sat next to me texting who I guessed to be Namjoon.

"Maybe Yoongi just doesn't like people." Taehyung pouted.

I shook my head in response. "It's not that, he's just been pushed away by so many people that it's hard for him to open up a little."

Taehyung nodded in agreement. "Maybe."

In all honesty, I really wanted to be friends with Yoongi, and not because I need a prince charming within fifty-seven days.

"Hey Jiyeon." Taehyung scooted closer. "Did you tell the others about my invite yet?" His brows jumped and down as he smirked.

I shook my head. Jungkook and Jin were completely immersed into their phones. I expected Jin to accept the invite, but Jungkook may need a little bribing.

"You have video games at your place, right?"

"Pfft, of course, me and Jungkook could take turns playing Fortnite and Overwatch."

There it is, the bait. I leaned over towards Jungkook, Taehyung uncomfortably shuffled out of the way. "Kookie." I pulled out his earbud.

"What do you want?" Jungkook scowled.

I slapped his back for the sudden attitude. "Don't talk to me like that!" I pointed at him. I quickly reverted back to a smile. "Let's hang after school."

His expression immediately changed, the only word I could use to describe it was dafuq. "We do that everyday anyway."

"This time let's go to Tae's place." Jungkook quickly glanced at Taehyung then snapped a look back at me. He was about to refuse, so I spoke before he could. "He has games."

"I don't want to-"

"Aah! You're going."

"But I'd rather-"

"AAH!" I cut him off again. He looked pissed. "You're going."

"Oh god, you remind me of my brother. Annoying." He leaned back in his chair in stared up at the ceiling. "I'm not going." Jungkook muttered, seemingly stressed.

That immediately triggered my best friend instinct. I pulled my chair from my desk and positioned it right next to his, leaning in close enough to whisper to him. "Something wrong?"

He glanced at me but quickly turned away. "You're too close."

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" I questioned, not backing up, not even the slightest.

"Eh." He shrugged. "My parents had an argument last night, but it'll be fine."

Of course it will, Jungkook's parents have been together forever. Literally. They we're childhood friends. From what they told me once, as kids they made a silly promise to marry each other and about forty years later they're happily married with two great children. I can't imagine them having any serious problems.

"Ah, I see." I backed away. "But it's okay, couples always argue." I gave him a pat on the back making him smile a bit.

"So, Jungkook." Taehyung butt in on the conversation. "Are you coming, because I don't want Jiyeon to come to my house alone, especially since there will be no adults."

"Huh?" Jungkook popped up with his brows furrowing. "What do you think would happen?"

"It'll be really awkward, what else could happen?"

"Oh, innocence." Innocence? Jungkook obviously had the wrong idea. "Fine, I'll come."

"YES!!" Taehyung jumped up doing a little happy dance, but then he paused. "What about Jin?"

Jin didn't even peek up from his phone. "I'll come." He dismissed.

Taehyung continued his happy dance. It's settled, we're hanging out at Taehyung's house after school without adult supervision. Sounds like a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Sorry for the slow update, I had a stressful weak at school 😩. I'm fine now and I'll try to make the next chapters more interesting, I'm gonna do a Pov of another character, hopefully this would be interesting to see things from a different view point.

Also, has anybody seen those Purple commercials, the ones for the mattress? Ik this is random but it's actually a pretty funny commercial. I never once skipped an ad from Pupple.

Okay, sorry, that was weird😂
Bye~💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
2.1M 79.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
23.8K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...