Ab Hum Na Honge Judaa (OS)

By megha_1993

Its a RagLak story based on the track when Laksh was beaten in jail. More

Ab Hum Na Honge Juda (OS)
OS 1
OS 2 (b)

OS 2 (a)

1.7K 101 78
By megha_1993

Ragini came and stood in front of MM. (Dadi had gone out of town so she couldnt take help from her). She took a sigh and went inside the mansion.

She stands on the stairs and saw PariSh sitting in the hall. They are laughing and talking while AP is serving them tea. And DP is sitting quitely. Tears flows her eyes to see her maa and papa in this condition. She wipes her tears and compose herself.

Ragini : "Bhaiya..."

PariSh along with AP and DP looks at the stairs and found Ragini standing there with pale face. AP and DP got shocked to see her in that state while PariSh smirks.

Ragini slowly came down and hugs AP and DP. Thats when Pari spoke out.

Pari (smirking) : "Are what a pleasant surprise devrani ji.. Too soon you started missing your bhaiya and bhabhi.."

Ragini broke the hug and stands in front of Pari. She slowly bowed her head down in front of PariSh and joins her hanďs.

Ragini (joining her hands) : "Bhaiya bhabhi... I am sorry for everything.. I am here becoz my Laksh is in danger and I need your help to save him.."

Adarsh fakes his concern and acts.

Adarsh (acts as concerned) : "What happened to Laksh Ragini? My brother is ok na?? You say me how can I help u?"

Ragini smiles thinking that Adarsh realy cares for his brother till now and he will help her.

Ragini (smiling with teary eyes) : "I knew it bhaiya.. that you will surely help me.. you can't see your brother in problem.. you know na.. Laksh is in jail.. they had beaten him badly bhaiya.. I need to submit 5 lakhs within 40 more minutes in order to bail my Laksh out.. please bhaiya give me 5 lakh rupees.. I will return it to you as soon as possible.."

Suddenly she hears laughing sounds. She looks at PariSh confused who are laughing looking at her. They stop laughing and Pari came and stood in front of her crossing her hand on her chest.

Pari (smirking) : "What you thought? That we will help you so easily?? No devrani ji.. not so easily.. you want to save my devarji na?? Then you have to plead to me... that day you slapped me na?? Now its time to make you pay for it.. 1st part of the revenge is you have to rub your nose on my feet.. then if my mind changes then I will tell you the next part.. Hurry up Ragini.. the time is passing by.."

AP and DP along with Ragini looks on shocked while Adarsh smirks. Ragini then composed herself and slowly she sat on her knee in front of Pari. Then she slowly bend down and touch her nose on Pari's leg and rub it.

AP and DP closes their eyes not able to see her getting insulted. Adarsh take out his phone and take her picture. He send the picture to someone and smirked.

Here tear escapes from Ragini's eyes and fell on Pari's feet.

At jail ~

The inspector receives Ragini's image of rubbing her nose on Pari's feet. He smirks and goes to Laksh.

Laksh is seen standing holding the cell bar and looking towards the entrance being tensed. He is getting some bad vibes and is worried for his bacha.

The inpector comes there and smirks looking at Laksh who in return gave him death glare. The inspector takes out his phone and looks at the image.

Inspector (looking at the image) : "Love can make a person do anything.. hats off to your wife's love for you.. whats her name?? Haa Ragini ji..I must say..she is.."

Before he could complete Laksh interupts.

Laksh (glaring the inspector) : "Don't u dare take my wife's name from your mouth.."

Inspector smirks and showed him the picture of Ragini.

Laksh gets shocked seeing that. His heart breaks into million pieces seeing his bacha in this state. Tears rolls down his eyes. He is ready to burst out.

Laksh (whispers painfully) : "Ragini..."

The inspector went away. While Laksh hit his hand on the cell bar being helpless. His eyes are red.. and his face shows pain and anger.

After one hour~

Laksh is waiting impatiently. He is hell worried about Ragini.. he want to take her in his embrace. Just then the constable came and opens the door of his lock up.

Constable : "Come out.. your bail has been done."

A smill appears on his lips..thinking about he can finally go to his bacha.. he rushes out of the lock up.

He saw AP and DP sitting in front of the inspector and signing the bail papers. He smiles with teary eyes seeing them after so many days.

Laksh : "Maa.. papa.."

They turned and found Laksh. He immediately run towards them and hug them both. His eyes searches for Ragini. He breaks the hug and looks around searching for his life.

Laksh : "Papa.. where is Ragini?"

As soon as they heard this.. their facial expression changed. They look at their son painfully.

Laksh : "Papa.. tell na where is Ragini? She went in our house na?
*grinding his jaw*
"I saw papa.. how they insulted my Ragini.. make her fall on their feet.. they took advantage of her helplessness.. I am not going to spare them for that.. but first I need to see my bacha.. tell na papa where is she?"
*thinks of something and smile*
"Oh got it.. she might be waiting for me in baadi.. so that she can make preparation to welcome me.. You wait bachaa.. your Laksh is coming.."

Saying this he is about to go.. but DP holds his hand. While Laksh turns back and looks on confused.

Laksh (confused) : "What happen papa? Why you stopped me?"

DP (chocked voice) : "Laksh.. Ragini is not in baadi..."

Laksh (confused) : "Not in baadi means? Then where is she?"

AP and DP stands their silently not knowing what to say. Laksh's heart beat raises.. he starts getting bad vibes.

Laksh (tensed) : "Maa plz tell me.. where is Ragini? You have my swear maa.. tell me.."

Thats it. AP breaks down. She cries and spoke out.

Fb~

Ragini rubs her nose in Pari's feet. Tears roll down her eyes while PariSh smirks. AP and DP eyes also flows. Pari kicked Ragini and she falls back.
Though she looks at them with moist eyes.

Pari : "Good.. so step 1 complete.. this is for making me get out of the house.. now lets deal with the next part.."
* shouts*
"That day you slapped me na? Now its time for pay back.. don't worry i will not slap you. Instead i will make you do something with which you will die though alive.. I will snatch your heart from your body.. i will snatch your reason to live."

Ragii looks on confused.

Adarsh (smirking) : "Didn't you understand? No problem let me explain it to you.. So you need 5 lakhs to bail your husband right? I will give you the money.."

Ragini (smiling with teary eyes) : "Thank you.. thank you so much bhaiya.. I will do whatever you ask me to do.. but in return I just want my Laksh safe."

Adarsh : " Intelligent girl.. let me come to the point directly. I will give you the money but in return you will have go away from Laksh's life forever.."

This came as a shock for AP, DP and Ragini. Ragini stumbles and about to fall but AP holds her.

DP : "What are you saying Adarsh? You have stooped so low.. that you are trying to separate your brother from his wife?"

Adarsh (looks and Ragini and smirks) : "Think fast Ragini.. time is going on.. you want to save your husband's life by going out of his life? Or you want to stay with him and make his life hell?"

Tears flows from her eyes. She feels like someone digging her heart out of her body. She compose herself and wipe her tears.

Ragini (painfully) : "Ok.. I am ready.. I am ready to leave my Laksh.. I am ready to go out of his life.. becoz I can't see my Laksh like this.. I want him to live his life freely.."
*looks at PariSh*
"But in return you have to leave Maa and Papa.. you have to send them to Laksh.. I will be satisfied atleast while going I made them together.."

Adarsh : "Ok.. you can take them with you.. we have no problem.. as our motive is complete..everyone is against SwaSan and without Ragini Laksh will be broken."

Saying this he went to his room and bring one paper and hands it over to Ragini.

Adarsh : "Sign this paper.. and free Laksh.."

Ragini took the paper. She opens it and gets shocked. She cries silently.
Yess that divorse papers.
She signed the paper with shivering hands while doing do her tears fell on the paper.

Later Adarsh gave her the money. She holds AP and DP's hand and took them with her from MM.

After stepping out of MM she asked them to go to police station and bail Laksh out.

AP : "Beta you will not come with us?"

Ragini (choked voice) : "No maa.. if I go there I will not be able to leave my Laksh.. and if I failed to do so then my Laksh will have to suffer and I can't take risk with his life ma.. I love him a lot maa.. so its needed to go away from his life."

Saying this she hugs AP and breaks down.

Then she asked them to go to Laksh. Saying this she moves from there lifelessly.

Fb ends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laksh is standing numb. Tears are not stopping from his eyes.

He want to hug her and take her in his embrace. He want to scold her for leaving him.

Thats when DP forwards him the divorse papers with Ragini's sign.

He looks at the divorce papers shocked. He takes it in his hands and opens it. His heart broke into million pieces seeing her sign.. but what hurts him more is her tear drops which are on the paper. He cries imagining what Ragini had gone through while signing the papers.

He grinds his jaw and holds the paper tightly. His eyes reflects pain and anger.

Laksh (painfully) : "How can you think of leaving me bacha? I will not let you go away from me.. once I find you just see what i will do with you.."

Saying this he rushed out of the police station. While AP and DP stares him with moist eyes.

PRECAP : Last part of the os.
_________________________________________

Sorry for late update guys. This part doesn't contain much RagLak scenes. But promise next part will be full of RagLak 😍

HAPPY READING ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
205K 427 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
286K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."