Cameron's little sister (Haye...

Par nomoresorryoops

Will she fall in love or have her heart broken? Will her past haunt her forever? this book will be completed... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
⚠️Not an Update⚠️
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
important
Chapter 38
note lol but its a good one
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
authors note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 8

13.5K 186 55
Par nomoresorryoops

This chapter is sort of PG-13

~Ryan's POV~

My god Ariana why do you make everything about you?! Like really can't you just be happy for me?! You are such a bitch! I wish I wasn't your twin! I would have anybody else as a sister!"

Tears began to pool in her eyes, refusing to escape. And thats when I regreted every word I had spoken.

"Oh my god Ariana I so sor-"

"Save it Ryan!" she yells interupting me and then leaves.

Fuck why do I always fuck things up?! My god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all went looking for her but no one could find her. Everybody called her and texted her but no one got a response. I went to bed feeling like shit.

~Ariana's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today we have the meet and greet so I woke up at 8 so I could get ready before Mahogany. I grabbed my white skinny jeans and my red Magcon hoodie and since I have to wear something under my hoodie I have my black tank top with a white bandeau.

I run into the bathroom take a shower. Then I blow dry my hair and turn on my straightener. I get dressed then straighten my hair. By the time I'm done it's already 9 so I decided to wake up Mahogany.

I jumped on her bed and hit her with the pillows until she got up. She realized I was there and hugged me.

"I was so worried Ariana! Where were you?! We looked everywhere!"

"I was in a closet down the hall"

"Oh wow we looked everywhere but there. Well I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay"

She gets her clothes and heads to the bathroom. Since we don't have to go anywhere till breakfast I just sat on the bed on my phone. It was peaceful until I see Matt run into the room. I got scared because I didn't know it was him at first. He saw me then ran over hugged me.

"Oh my god where were you Ariana?! We were so worried!"

"Sorry I just needed some space and I was in the closet down the hall" I said innocently

"Well next time tell me"

"Okay" I lie.

He went on his phone for a bit then turned on the tv. Not even seconds later all the boys barge into the room. Cameron was the first one in the room. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Okay Cam I can't breath anymore" I try to say

"Well what do you expect I was worried all night"

His eyes showed how scared he truely was, I felt so guilty I hugged him so tight trieing every possible way to comfort him.

"I'm sorry Cam"

Then everybody else wanted a hug. Then I saw Ryan. He came up to me.

"Look Ari I'm so sorry"

"It's fine let's just forget about last night"

"No I need to tell you this because I was rehearsing it in my mind all last night and this morning"

"Okay" I said with a little giggle because he was rehearsing it in his little brain of his

"First of all I want to say that I'm so so sorry. I honestly don't even know what was going on through my head at the time when I said that and I didn't mean a single word. I don't even know. I don't deserve such a wonderful and amazing sister like you! I don't know what I would do with out you. You always help me and tell me when I'm about to do something stupid. I don't think I would survive without you as my sister"

I already was tearing up.

"If I didn't have you as my sister or my twin It would feel like someone ripped out my heart because I wouldn't have anyone to make fun of or tease or just be myself around them. I'm so extremely sorry. I love you so much Ariana and I thank god everyday that you are my twin"

I was in tears and I was speechless. I just got up and hugged him. I rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed hugging for a while until we heard a click. We turned and saw Jack J with his phone.

"Have you guys got the app with new ringtones? Yea it's pretty cool"

We all laughed at him. I got my phone and went on twitter I had a whole bunch of notifications

"@jackjohnson: Look at these twins having a moment @ArianaDallas @RyanDallas

It had the picture of me and Ryan hugging. I retweeted it and favorited it. I guess Mahogany came out a while ago because she was on her bed.

"Let's go eat" Nash said

"You just read my mind" I say as I put on my black vans.

We all went downstairs and we decided going to IHOP ate quickly because of the tight schedule and were on our way.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We had a meet and greet. I got a lot of glares from some girls when I went over to Hayes' stand.

Me and Nash decided to mess around with Hayes. So he was gonna be there recording. While I smack him with whipped cream.

I was walking over and had my hand behind me back. Hayes saw me walking over and waved. Since he couldn't see my hand I just smiled. He went back talking to his fans. I walked up to him smacked him than ran.

I see Nash laughing his ass off and Hayes trying to get it out of his eyes so he can see. I started laughing then he saw me and started running after me. I tried to run as fast as I could but then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked back and Hayes still had whipped cream on his face. He wiped most of it off on his hand. I was confused but then realized what he was doing. I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong.

"Please Hayes don't" I begged

He smeared it all over my face. He then licked his fingers.

"Revenge is sweet" he said

"You shouldn't have done that Hayes" I hear Ryan say.

"Why?"

"She gets back at people and good"

He turned to me and looked sort of scared I just had a smirk on my face.

"Your not gonna do anything right?"

"I don't know we'll see" I shrugged and went to my stand.

This blonde chick that was caked with make up and was wearing clothes that were 3 sizes to small walked up to me.

"Stay away from Hayes you slut"

"Umm who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Listen bitch stay away from him I will ruin your life"

"First I don't have to listen to you. Second for you to ruin my life I have to actually give a fuck about what you think about me"

She looked shocked then walked away.

Matt saw and walked over to me

"What was that about?"

"She told me to stay away from Hayes or she would ruin my life" I say as I rolled my eyes

"Don't listen to them"

"Yea I know they are just over dramatic fans"

Soon the meet and greet was over. We all went back to our hotel room but Hayes and I walked back together.

"So are you really gonna get me back for what I did?"

"I don't know if I feel like it then yea or if I'm just to tired then I won't"

"Guys meet back in my room in 15 we are going to the fair!" Cam yelled interrupting our conversation.

"Are you gonna go to your room?" I asked him

"No I don't need anything."

"Okay then will you come with me to mine please I don't like being alone"

"Of course"

We talked and really got to know each other while we were in my room. He's the funniest and sweetest guy I've met. Since I didn't want to get my jeans dirty at the fair I changed into light-wash skinny jeans. Then we walked over to Cams room.

We walked in and almost everybody was there.

"I thought you would have been late again" Ryan said

"No not this time I just changed"

Everybody else came in then we walked down to the lobby.

We walked to the fair.

•~at the fair~•

"Nope" I say putting emphases on the "P"

"Come on Ariana, please!" Hayes begged.

"I dont want to go on the ferris wheel though." I roll my eyes.

"Come on it'll be fun!" he says with puppy dog eyes, yeah like that would work. As if.

"Okay-okay! Lets just go." I say gloomly, hey dont judge if you saw those eyes of his you would've given in to.

Walking side by side bumping hips every now and then we start our journey to the ferris wheel.

Don't get me wrong, I love roller coasters and all that jazz and I'm not afraid of hieghts, I'm just a bit nervous being so close to him alone. Butterflies erupt in my stomache just thinking of all the possible things that could happen or go wrong, what if I smell bad? or burp?... or even worse, fart.

Maybe agreeing to this wasnt such a brilliant idea, I could've turned down those eyes for a bit longer. Couldn't I have?

As I was about to tell him I had changed my mind I just now noticed we were already seated. Oh goodness no. Deodorant don't fail me now!

"Hey you ok?" His lucious voice takes me aback.

"Uh, ya why?" I say a little to quickly.

"Nothing you just havent been talking." I shrug in response.

After a while of comfortable silence I realise that maybe this isn't to bad.

"You uh.. you look beautiful tonight." his words tumblr over eachother.

With I bolt of confidence I grab his hand and give it a gentle squeeze making him look down at our intwined fingers and painfully slowly he looks me up and down untill his eyes meet mine.

"You dont look so bad yourself" I smirk. Oh god... is smirking contagious? I think I got a case of it. quick feel my forehead! Lifting my hand up to feel my forhead I realized thats a bit weird and rested it back on my lap.

Shaking my thoughts away I focus back to his leaning face.

Wait? Leaning? Is he going to kiss me?

Leaning in as well I close my eyes and brace my self for his warm plumb lips. Feeling something move a strand of my hair back I open one eye with my lips still making some time of awkward fishy kiss type shape.

"There was a strand of hair in your face, it was bothering me," he says.

Trying to act as if I wasn't waiting for him to kiss me an idea popped in my head. I never got my revenge. Almost at the top of the ferris wheel I start my evil plan.

Putting my hand on his thigh rubbing circles in the middle.

"So.. Hayes.." I attempt to sound seducive but really sound like a whale giving birth. But by the way his eyes darkened I'm guessing it was a really hot whale.

"Y-yeah?"

Putting my hand a little higher until it reached his resting hand I make my fingers form "walking" position and teasingly go up his arm.

"I was thinking." I say my minty breath fanning his face.

"a-huh." his voice coming out hoarse. clearing his throat he looks down at my lips. Leaning closer and closer.

Almost at the bottom of the ferris wheel I put my hand on his chest the only thing keeping us from being chest to chest.

Blowing my below his ear I whisper.

"About that little stunt you pulled with the whip cream.." I could basically feel the lust radiating off his body in waves.

He just nodded, most likely not trusting his voice.

I put my lips centimeters away from his basicallly an ant could fit inbetween our lips and thats it. And then I went over to his ear again and whispered what I had assumed was hotly but who knows I'm kind of unexperienced in these type of situations but by the look of his little budy I'm doing pretty good, guys are gross. But hot so.. i'll deal..

"You should probably get your downstairs fixed" He tenses."but oh well, paybacks a bitch." and with that I hopped off the now not moving ferris wheel and made my way over to the rest of the boys leaving Hayes and his little friend to realize just what happened.

"Whats so funny" Cam asks

"Oh nothing..." I smirk.

Seriously someone get me a doctor I need to get this smirk problem fixed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N I know that Cam, Nash, Carter and Hayes aren't with magcon anymore but in my story they still are.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
428K 29.3K 44
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
105K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
626K 22.7K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...