Anonymous (Grayson Dolan)

Von dolansinwriting

In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube Mehr

Anonymous
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 21

2.8K 53 13
Von dolansinwriting

----------
Peyton
----------

"Babe, we're here." Grayson said as he pulled up to the airport. "I'll help with your suitcases." The three of us got out of his car and walked to the trunk and got out our suitcases.

"Have a good flight." Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck and I felt my eyes well up and a few sniffles come out. "Don't cry, beautiful. I'll see you soon, I promise." I kissed his lips and then hugged him again.

"Bye, Gray." He kissed my cheek then we let go of each other and Grayson hugged Ally.

"Bye girls. Call me when you get home, I'll talk to you soon."

----------

I brought my suitcase up to my room and plopped down onto my bed. I'm so tired.

I grabbed my phone and facetimed Grayson and he answered almost immediately.

"Hi!" Grayson smiled his cheesy smile, causing me to smile with him. "How was your flight?" He sat outside, his hair was wet and water dropped down his toned chest. "It was fine, were you swimming?"

"Yeah, it's been boring here without you. Ethan's annoying me." I laughed and got up to get me a water.

"Fight him. You know you'd win." I teased, hoping Ethan could hear me.

"You can fight him and win." Grayson laughed and flipped the camera to Ethan walking over to Grayson.

"You walking or working E?" He laughed and bent down to look at me.

"God, I hate you both." He smirked then walked inside leaving me and Grayson alone. Sort of.

"What're you gonna do today? You look tired, Beautiful." Grayson said

"Hopefully sleep, I'm exhausted." I turned on my side and cuddled into my pillows.

"I'll let you sleep, Babe. Call me when you wake up." Grayson said and I immediately sat up.

"No I'm awake. I'm up." Grayson smiled at the screen which made butterflies swarm my stomach. "I wanna talk to you."

"I really think you should sleep. I'll be a call away when you wake up."

"Alright, Bye Gray."

"Bye beautiful." I groaned and stood up and kicked off my shoes, then changed into shorts and a T-shirt, then got back into bed and almost immediately went to sleep.

----------

I woke up confused at the darkness in my room, so I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 10:46 pm.

I decided to text Grayson, hoping I wouldn't be too annoying. 'Hey. Just woke up ❤️'

'Did you sleep well? I wish I could've been there so I could hear your soft little snores♥️'

'I don't snore! You're the one that sounds like an elephant!'

'Babe... you snore. But it's cute so it's okay😁'

'Whatever🙄'
'Did you have fun today?'

"Yeah, just chilled. Would've been better with you...'

'I know. I'm the highlight to everyone's life😂😂'

'You don't believe that.'
'I know you don't.'
'But I do.'
'Like you've genuinely made my life better.'

'Babe. You're so fucking cute, I wish I could squeeze you😂'

'And kiss me?'

'Nahhh. You're not that good😋'

'Baaaaabe😩'

'Of course kiss you. And probably wrap my arms around your neck. Your hands loosely gripped onto my waist even though it tickles a little so I always flinch.'

'I have a boner😳'

'GRAYSON!'

'What?! I'm a guy!😍'

'You can't say that stuff!😂'

'I can't say that my girlfriend gives me a hard on every time I look at her, or think about her, or touch her? Because she does😏'

'STOP.'

'You're blushing.'

'No I'm not. My cheeks are just red and warm on their own.'

'I know you're blushing, and you're probably squeezing those beautiful legs of yours together, trying to get sex off your mind.'

'I'm not a perverted little boy, like you😋'

'I'll be right back. Ten minutes.'

'OMG😳'

'Not to jack off, you brat. I'm gonna do laundry. Who's the perv now😉'

'Shut up and do your laundry.❤️'

I got up and went down to the kitchen and grabbed myself some grapes, then put them into a bowl and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went back upstairs.

I put them onto my bed then went to the bathroom until I heard FaceTime going off in my room, so I washed my hands then went back into my room.

My phone was silent until I heard a text. I fell onto my bed and grabbed my phone seeing a text from Grayson and a missed call.

'I'm back, where'd you go?' I FaceTimed Grayson and he soon answered.

"Sorry, Babe. I was in the bathroom."

"You're fine, my love. I have good news!" He sung a little, causing me to smile. Everything he does makes me smile.

"Good news as in you're on a plane to Connecticut right now?" I watched him walk around his house and go into his room.

"Close. We have to fly to Jersey on Friday, do you want us to come up there afterwards?" He said as he laid on his bed.

"If it's late you don't have to, I can go down there Saturday?"

"We have to go back to LA Saturday. The only time I'll be able to see you is after the shoot and the morning before we leave."

"Oh. Then it's kinda pointless isn't it? I'd barely see you."

"You can stay at our hotel again. Please. I want to see you."

"We'll see Grayson."

"Don't say it like that, we'll figure something out, okay?"

"Yeah sure."

"What's up? You seem upset."

"I don't know, maybe it's the fact I just spent an entire week with you and now I can't see you until Friday.'

"Friday night is plenty of time. We can order a pizza, and watch movies all night cuddled up together."

"Lilo & Stitch?"

"Of course. Bring any movies you want, and I'll buy snacks because I like to eat."

"Thank you for being a good boyfriend. I still don't know why I agreed to it, because you're flipping crazy; in a good way of course."

"Go to sleep beautiful, time will go faster, and then we can se each other sooner."

"Alright goodnight Gray."

"Goodnight to my lovely and gorgeous girlfriend. I'll dream about you tonight."

"Keep it PG."

"Sorry, my brain does what my brain wants."

"Goodnight Babe."

"Goodnight again, sleep well, and if you can't sleep call me, I'd love to talk about what goes on in that beautiful head of yours." I swear he practices this.

"You make it hard to hang up."

"Okay goodnight. For real this time."

"Goodnight."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 37 16
For Claire Bolden, everything was going some what perfect. New town, new people, a loving family, and the perfect boyfriend. But one moment changed e...
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
552K 11.9K 189
Dolan Twins Imagines ✨
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...