Adopted by Sleeping With Sire...

Par blurryfacelester

[completed] [in the middle of editing] Monica has been an orphan since birth. Her mother got pregnant in high... Plus

Adopted by sleeping with sirens
• prolouge •
They Came • dos
They want to adopt me? • tres
Going With Them • cuatro
Unpacking • cinco
Sing To Me • seis
Shopping • siete
Meeting Oliver • ocho
House Party • nueve
Finding Monica • diez
Karma • once
authors note
The Question • doce
School?! • trece
Happy Birthday!! • catorce
Suprise!! • quince
Song For You • dieciseis
Bullies • diecisiete
Thunderstorms • dieciocho
Becoming Famous • diecinueve
authors note
Yes Sir Sorry Sir • veinte
q&a time?! ^0^
No Please Be Okay • veintiuno
Tears and Hospital Visits • veintidos
Back Home • veintitrés
A Day Of Thinking • veinticuatro
Date With Kellin • veinticinco
Netflix and chill • veintiséis
Meetings And Arguments • veintisiete
Thoughts And Song Lyrics • veintiocho
All Those Memories • veintinueve
Happiness and Phone Calls • treinta
Authors note
Tears and Starbucks • treinta y uno
Having Fun • treinta y dos
Iris • treinta y tres
Fireworks • trienta y cuatro
Authors note
Monicas album
Unpublished chapter
Lovley note
Help authors note
Authors note :)
TRAILER!!
Sequal!!
Authors note ideas
Watty awards

Presant Day • uno

13.1K 330 68
Par blurryfacelester

-15 years later-

"The last few adoptions have been terrible but the next one is going to be perfect." I said as I sighed at my reflection. I had just returned from my forth adoption last night.

Yeah, they just dropped me back off after they got what they wanted. It's happened so many times before I could say I'm use to it but if I did that would just make me realize how messed up society and my life was.

Not only did I have to go through all that, but the constant nightmares make it even harder for me to try to get over it. If only I could talk to someone about it. I think that would help a lot but I'm too fucking frightened to. My adopters had threatened me not to confide in anyone about it, 'turn them in'.

I know there will be no way they would figure out if I did but I know Ms.Gonzales, the main person who's in charge of the orphanage, would definitely want to take this over to the authorities and then they would know for sure but I guess it's not that bad.

I mean not what they're doing to me ,because that's definitely not, but it's okay 'cause they actually brought me back.

You see I learned that you have to pretend like you hate the orphanage. That way when you 'act bad' they will say they're going to take you back for a punishment, at least that's what they think they are doing. I actually really love this place. I mean I should. It's my home.

I finally got caught out of my thoughts as noticed I was on my last strand of hair. I finished curling it, put hair spray then went to the courtyard to reunite with all my friends.

"Monica!" My boyfriend Chris ,on again off again kind of relationship you know since I'm getting adopted here and there, yelled to me and waved his arm for me to come over.

I smiled as I walked to them seeing he was there with the rest of our friend group.

"Hey Chris." I said still with a huge smile. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

"So how was this adoption? Suckish I'm guessing." He asked. 'Yeah he has no idea' I thought mentally rolling my eyes.

"Yea it sucked and I begged them to bring me back." I lied.

"Good I'm glad to have my baby back.". I smiled again and then one of the ladies in charge peaked out of the building and called all of us back in to have breakfast. I skipped it though along with my girlfriends since none of us were really 'breakfast people' and went to my room. Which is what we always did when one of us came back from an adoption. Which happens more times that it should.

It makes me wonder if anyone else in this place is going through what I am? I put my thoughts aside though as we sat on the bed and I thought I should be the first one to speak "So what did I miss while I was gone?" hoping they would have something good to say like one of the girl got a boyfriend or something so we would all have something to talk about for hours to help my mind from wondering to those memories.

"Not much." My friend Brooke started saying "but I don't know someone said they heard Mrs.Gonzales say that someone "special",' she said air quoting "is coming to the adoption center. We don't know who or if there going to adopt, but they said miss was really excited.".

"Really? I wonder who would come to get Miss so thrilled." I said trying to think. "Maybe the president?" I joked and the girls laughed.

"I wish." Brooke practically yelled "the obamas made some pretty ass kids." She said winking and we all laughed once again. Then moved on to another topic.

-

It was one am, I could not for the love of god fall asleep. Which was good I guess, in some type of way since when I do sleep like I said its constant nightmares.

I stopped staring at my ceiling and threw my covers off me, getting up to go get some one am snacks downstairs.

I tried to be extra quiet as I passed by Miss' office when I heard her speak and I froze in my place. "yes we have kids of all age groups... You had said Saturday right?".

I let out a breath I was holding.

I mean nothing would happen if I was caught but it's just that horror movie tension you build up and the adrenaline. It's almost like a game not to get captured.

I stopped my thoughts when I heard her speak again "Thay will be perfect. I bet the kids will be real happy."

I looked at the door to her office, the light was on and I could see the shadow of her walking back and forth.

Maybe she was talking to those mystery people. Maybe I could find out who it was.

"Okay yes.. What did you say that your name was again? ... Oh okay. Sleeping... sirens." Miss had said slowly like she was writing it down but she was speaking so low I could barely hear anything. "and your names are Kellin Quinn, Gabe Barham, Justin Hills, and Jack Fowler.. Yes got it. See you all Saturday!" I suddenly heard the phone hang up and foot steps coming my way and I pushed myself away from the door, sprinted upstairs and into my room.

I flopped onto my bed and processed everything. so.. four guys are coming to adopt someone.. saturday. I know it's kind of conceited of me , I guess , but I couldn't help to think this is such a horrible idea because what if they adopted me?
-

It was just after lunch the next day and all the girl were sitting on the beds in my room talking about wondering who's coming because people had started to make so many rumors and I couldn't help but smirk a bit as I finished straightening my hair.

Putting the straightener down I turned around and smiled. "Guys I know who's coming." I said and they all stopped talking and looked at me.

"What? How? Did you hear it from Andrew? Because he is totally lying the person who plays spider man is so not coming."

I chuckled and said "what? No! Last night! I heard Ms.Gonzales on the phone with them." I stopped waiting for one of the to say something.

After a couple seconds Brooke said "and?! Go on!"

I laughed and sat down "It's four men that are the people that are coming to adopted. Ms.Gonzales asked for a name and like I dunno how to explain it but like she said what is your name again? Then they said something about sleeping and sirens. But that's not a name. What's sleeping sirens?" I asked. Everyone seemed puzzled, chatting with each other trying to figure it out when Jadie stood up and walked closer to me.

"Monica what does it say on your shirt?" She said in a very plain tone as she gave me a death stare. I looked down confused "Umm I dunno." Was all I could say.

I looked at my red tshirt that has white words printed out in a circle, I tried read it upside down.

"It says." Jadie started. "Oh my god Monica." She said shoving her face into her palms "it says fucking sleeping with sirens. Sleeping with sirens! Stupid they're probably a fucking band or something! How could you not know about them you wear that shirt all the time you mensa!" Jadie screamed, getting after me.

"Don't yell at me! How am I suppose to know? I didn't pick it out! We get donated clothes." I yelled back in defense.

"Do you have any other shirts with there name on it?" Ashley suddenly spoke out.

"Um maybe.. but why?" I questioned.

"Cause maybe it will have there picture on it." She said

"Oh yeah. Smart!" I said and then all of us went through my clothes and got all of my sleeping with sirens shirts out and laid them across my bed. Which didn't take that long because I only had two but no we didn't have any luck none of them had they're pictures on it.

"Oh we'll." Jadie sighed. "Do you know when there coming?"

"Yeah.. Tomorrow." I said nervously.

Words 1461

Authors note: sorry I didn't add the fifth member ? I began this a really long time ago and didn't see his name.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

148K 5.7K 25
[WARNING: HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC SCENES/BoyxBoy story] Oliver knows the exact amount of days he has spent in the orphanage he has lived in for the past ni...
59.3K 1.8K 32
This is a spin off of my other story "When the bell rings" so you should really read it. I mean I guess it's not necessary but it will help (Actual s...
79.3K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...
71.5K 2.6K 62
"Why are you acting so weird?" "Well, you're kind of naked." I say matter-of-factly. "Nothing you haven't seen before." Sky says casually. I feel a...