The Queen Of Wolves Is A Vamp...

By bubblyjess123

'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' ... More

The Queen of Wolves Is A Vampire
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
A/N
A/N

Chapter Six

11.9K 318 11
By bubblyjess123

I ended up running back to school after that, I couldn't hear anymore. It was so much to process, how did he know my real name? How did his grandfather know all this?

I slipt into a crowd of people in the corridors as they just finished class and it was now time for lunch. I fell into my chair and rested my head on Jess's shoulder.

"Whats wrong?" Jess laughed, I shrugged and sat up straight.

"Where were you?" Eric asked me.

"I slept in and I didn't want to come but came for lunch and last period." I lied smoothly, they looked at me weirdly but went back to talking anyway. I saw Bella wasn't sitting with us and looked around, I saw her alone at the Cullens table, her food untouched. I looked at her sadly and made my way over to her. I sat on her right and looked at her.

"You should eat, honey." I said as I handed her a red apple, she turned her head away.

"Not hungry." She said, she played with her ring as she looked at everyone in the cafeteria. I looked at her wrist and saw the scar James left, it was blue but healing. I sighed and grabbed her wrist to cover the ugly scar.

"I'm sorry for letting this happen." I said to her, she took her arm away from my hand and looked down.

"It's not your fault Vi." She pulled her sleeve down and finally looked at me, "I was stupid." She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes, she wasn't herself and I hated it. I knew I wasn't myself as well since they left but I was coping a lot better.

I brought her into my arms and held her tightly, "just follow Edward's advice, don't do anything reckless." I said, she pulled away and looked at me weirdly but shook her head and fell back into my embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~
9 Weeks Later
13th of September

In the past week's I've been visiting Nathan more and he's started to trust me. He has told me a lot more stories from his grandfather but he still hasn't said anything about his other family members. Sam seems to be trusting me more as well, he lets me go to house but only when nobody's there becasue apparently his pack has a lot of anger issues, which is understandable since they have just started to shifted.

Bella hasn't gotten better, all she does is stare out her window. She's not eating properly and sometimes I have to force her to eat, physically force her. I know she's depressed and its getting worse, I've been where she is now before and I know what it feels like. She's also getting night terrors and I have to stay with her almost every night because she wakes up screaming.

Tonight was probably gonna be one of those nights, I lay in bed with her and watched as her she slept quite peacefully. I touched her cheek and found that she was extremely warm so I cooled down my body temp. I tucked her hair behind her ear and listened to her slow heartbeat.

She suddenly started to shake, "Edward." She whispered. A few tears slipped from her eyes making me shake her shoulder slightly. She stopped for a moment but then she started to scream, a heart renching scream. I was scared for her, I started to rapidly shake her and call her name.

"Bella!" I yelled making her jump out of her dream, her breathing was rapid as was her heartbeat. I held her to my chest as she cried, "I'm here baby, I'm here." I rocked he back and forth and calmed her down with the help of Jasper's power. Dad came up but saw I was there so he went back to his room. I layed us back down and stroked her hair.

"Go back to sleep, Bells." I said softly, she shook in my arms. She was definitely getting worse, dads getting scared and so am I.

~~~~~

The next morning was raining slightly, Bella still wrapped tightly in my arms slept hopefully dreamlessly. I watched the rain hit the glass and fall down making streaks on the window, I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:26, four more minutes and then I would have to wake her up. I had to go to Sam's house again today for whatever reason, he just said to meet him there. It must be about Nathan.

I stared at the clock as it ticked closer to the time Bella's alarm would go off, one more minute. I turned the alarm off then becasue I really didn't want to hear it this morning.

"Bella, it's time too wake up." I said, she groaned and opened her eyes. I left her room and went to mine to get dressed. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair before racing downstairs. I grabbed the keys and waited for Bella. I looked at my phone and saw I got a text.

'Hurry up, Anastasia.' Sam texted me, he started calling me my real name for some reason, I don't know.

'Just have to drop Bella off, be there in ten.' I sent back.

"Come on, Bella!" I called to her upstairs, I heard her come down while putting her jacket on. She went to grab the keys but saw they weren't there, I held the keys up, "remember our deal?" She sighed and walked outside.

I dropped her off and drove to Sam's, not really caring who saw me. I pulled up the driveway and went inside, I stopped when I saw some other boys that weren't Sam or Nathan.

"Sam!" I called while keeping my eyes on the strangers. Sam walked into the room looking stern as usual, "mind telling me what this is about?" I asked him while crossing my arms.

"They figured out you were coming here and demanded that they see you." He explained.

"Demanded?" I raised an eyebrow.

"She's not your mate is she?" One of the boy's asked with disgust, I rolled my eyes and turned to Sam, waiting for his answer.

"No, she's helping me with that Nathan boy. He had some information I needed to know." He told them with a sigh,

"Well it seems you've got the info now, so kick her out of here." The angrier looking boy asked.

"Actually the information had to do with her," Sam started, I smirked and sat at the table, I crossed my arms and my legs and waited for him to explain things to the boy's. Sam sat at the table as well, "Violet is apparently our queen...of sorts." He said, emphasizing the apparently.

This sent the boy's into a rage, asking question, shouting, the lot. I was quite amused actually, "shut it!" Sam yelled which made the room go silent. Sam sighed, "Nathan's grandfather supposedly could tell the future, he knew Violets real name and appearance." He shrugged. The boy's looked at each other in disbelief.

"Yeah, ah I don't believe that for a second." Said the older looking one. I looked into their minds finding their names becasue I really didn't want to keep describing them like that. The angry looking one was Paul and the older one was Jared.

Sam rolled his eyes and I just held my chin my hand, watching with interest, I love drama. "Why the hell would I joke when there's a bloodsucker involved, especially if it means she's our queen?" He said getting annoyed now.

The Jared shrugged as if agreeing to it being true, wow that was easy. "He is our alpha, isn't he always supposed to be right?" He asked.

"Not all the time, honey. Just most of the time." I said, I felt Sam glare at me but I ignored it.

"So what? Is she gonna be like our...alpha alpha?" Paul asked making me chuckle.

"We don't know, she'll probably just keep everyone in check." Sam said.

I scoffed, "What am I, your mother?" I sassed to which again he glared at me. Jared shrugged again, what's with these guys and doing the same of everything?

"I still don't like this." Paul said. Of course you don't, darling. Well guess what, neither do I.
💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.7K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...
1.3M 24K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...
898K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
84.1K 1.7K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...