BAD GIRL • BTS Jimin ff (BOOK...

Oleh KimKataerin

[BOOK 1] (BOOK IS STILL UNDER EDITING, OTHER CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CRINGY TO READ) Meet Cheonsa.. Yugyeom and Min... Lebih Banyak

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 3~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 4~
MUST READ
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 5~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 6~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 7~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 8~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 9~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 10~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 11~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 12~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 13~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 14~
A/N
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 15~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 16~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 17~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 18~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 19~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 20~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 21~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 22~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 23~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 24~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 25~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 26~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 27~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 28~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 29~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 30~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 31~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 32~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 33~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 34~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 35~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 36~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 37~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 38~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 40~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 41~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 42~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 43~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 44~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 45~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 46~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 47~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 48~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 49~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 50~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 51~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 52~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 53~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 54~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 55~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 56~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 57~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 58~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 59~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 61~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 62~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 63~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 64~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 65~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 66~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 67~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 68~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 69~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 70~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 71~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 72~
-

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1~

25.4K 680 614
Oleh KimKataerin

AAAHHH.. TAEHYUNGIIEEEE'S VOICE IS LIFE BRUH.. Anyways Pls do Vote and comment.. this is my first fanfic.

Edited

!CHAPTERS 8-50 MIGHT BE CRINGY BCS I HAVEN'T EDITED IT YET!

First Day Of School

Cheonsa's POV
'Kriiinnngg'

"Shut up!" I shouted angrily while throwing it to the wall..

Another broken clock...

Nevermind..

But first let me introduce to you who I am.. I'm Kim y/n, But I prefer to be called Cheonsa.. I have two older brothers.. Yugyeom hyung and Mingyu hyung...Yeah.. You read it right.. It's hyung.. Oppa doesn't belong to my dictionary.. My parents are one of the owners of the most successful companies all over the world.. I'll transfer to another school today because the old school of mine sucks.. Yas! This school doesn't even have any uniform..

"Young miss.. It's the first day of your school.." the butler was knocking endlessly.. Urgh..

"Five more minutes!" I shouted tiredly..

"Arasseo Young miss" I heard him said it..

Aish.. School again..

I took my blanket then cover up my whole body.

After five minutes..

*Knock,knock,knock* "Young miss.. You need to wake up now and get ready for the first day of school.." I heard him again..

"Ugh.. How I wish to be a stone when I reincarnate" I mumbled..

"Yeah Yeah.." I shouted at the door..

"Just go down and finish what your doing I'll take a bath now"

"Arasseo Young miss" I heard him again..

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.. And wear this..

(A/N: pretend that Cheonsa's face was Jennie's or who ever you want it to be and by the way I just want to have a visual of Cheonsa so I picked Jennie but it's your choice though ^^)

After that I went downstairs to eat my breakfast..

"Young miss, your parents are on their company while your brothers are on their work" I heard the one maid said..

"Hmm.." I said..

After eating breakfast.. I went to the car and saw the driver waiting inside the car.. He opened the door for me and sat on his driver seat..

"Where are we going Young miss?" I heard him said..

"Would I go for a mall early in the morning?"

"Ani"

"Then will I go to a club?" I asked and he shooked his head..

"You do know where I'm going then why are you still asking me?" I said coldy..

"Sorry Young miss.. We're off to school" He lowered his head in embarrassment..

After the car ride.. We have reach the school..

I went outside the car.. and I already saw people's jaw dropped.. Here we go again.. Gossips can hear everywhere..

"Oohh.. She's beautiful"
"I think I'm falling again dude"
"Isn't she the dongsaeng of Mingyu and Yugyeom Oppa? Waahh.. Pretty!"

Tsk... Here we go again.. I just rolled my eyes and went straight to asked a student..

"Hey..you" I said with a blank face, not having ang emotions at all..

"M-e?" He's stuttering..

"No her" I rolled my eyes then continued to talk..

"Where is the principal's office?"

"Ju-st go straight a-and look to your left" He said..

I followed the direction that the boy said... When I found the principal's office.. I went in to the room.. I saw an old woman sitting at her comfortable chair while reading something..

"Do you even know how to knock?" She said.. But for some reasons, I found that out still polite..

"Hmm.. can you give me now my schedule?" I said ignoring her question..

"Here..your class is VIII-A ...just turn right and you'll see it.. Have a nice day"

(A/N:Cheonsa isn't on 8th grade or something lmao. I only made it as Vlll bcs i want it to be like that. This isn't related to real life education system)

"Hmm.."

When I was walking to the room that the principal said, The bell rang and all the students rushed.. I saw a teacher that was about to go inside the room that the principal told me and I followed her..

"Are you the transferree miss?" She asked..

I nodded..

"Stay here for a moment will you?" She said..

"Hmm.." I hummed once again..

Jimin's POV
"Yah tae-" I was about to say something to taehyung when the teacher enters the room.. tsk..

"Good morning class" she said smiling widely.. Dude. How can someone smile that wide when it's the first week of classes?

"Morning Ms.Lee" we greeted her..

"Before we start.. I just want to introduce to all of you your new classmate.. She's a very nice girl" she said smiling..

Great... Another fangirl.. Tsk..

"Come in dear" Ms.Lee shouted so that she can hear it outside..

And when she came in.. Everybody started to gossip through their seatmates.. Telling how beautiful she is..

Not to lie, She's beautiful though..

"Introduce yourself dear"

"Kim y/n.. Call me Cheonsa.. I think you all knew already who my hyungs are right? By the way, yeah you're all older than me.. But one thing you should know... Don't. Mess. With. Me." she said not having any emotions at all.. Is she a robot or something?

Why does she calls her brother hyung?Looks like I'm scared of her huh... Well let's see... I smirked widely as an idea popped up on my precious mind..

"Okay dear.. Please seat beside Jimin.. Jimin-ssi.. Please raise your hand.." Ms.Lee said.. Woah.. How lucky she is..

My smirk even grew wider and I didn't dare to raise my hand.. Guess she already knew who Jimin is.. Who else? It's the most handsome student here..

She started to walk to my side and out her bag down..

Well...

Target spotted.

Cheonsa's POV
I think it's that guy smirking and staring at me creepily.. He's popular huh? I mean, almost all of the girls started to glare at me.. Tsk, jealous of my beauty? Anyways, I just sat beside him..

Ms. Lee wrote something on the board and said that we should copy it.

I then start to copy the notes like a good girl.. Of course i should not cause any trouble today.. It's first day of scho—BANG!

Did that Jimin guy just threw his notebook at me?

"Copy that for me"

I was pissed at that time.. I said earlier that I should not cause trouble for today.. But.. I think i can't do that.. Everyone's eyes were on me now.

Tsk, Who am i to you huh? Don't you know me? This ugly piece of peanut man.. Many words came up on my mind but all i did was restrain my temper..

"Yah! Are you deaf?"

Aish I can't take this boy.

Without even thinking, I threw his notebook back at him..

"Yah! I said copy that for me! Not throw my notebook at me!" He said pi- no he shouted pissed. Tsk.. Serves you right..

"First of all I'm not your maid.. Second, you have hands to write it on your own or do you want me to cut your f*cking hands? And lastly I'm not included in your so called fangirls, think different.. Yes I'm a girl.. but I'm not your fangirl!"

"Ohh"
"Woah, daebak"
"I'm scared of her now"
"Same girl, same.."
"How dare she do that to Jimin oppa?"

That Jimin guy looked pissed.. Tsk..

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!" He shouted then everyone continued to what they're doing.

"Okay class I'm back" Ms.Lee said not knowing what just happened earlier.. After few minutes... The bell rang signaling for the short break..

Taehyung's POV
Wooaahh.. Daebak! I knew it.. I was amazed at that girl from the first tume I saw her.. She thinks us like other persons not like an idol..

I grin creepily looking at her.. I think I found Jimin hyung's girl...

Wait for the time Jimin and Cheonsa... I'll make you two close with each other until you two ended up kissing and smoochi- RIIIINNNGGG! The bell rang signaling for the short break.. Aisshh... How I wonder why does the short break is so short... Nevermind.. I also wonder why is Jimin hyung's height is so short.. So I have two wonders? YEE-ouch.. Did Jimin just smacked my head?

"Yah! What was that for?"

"I am trying to call you and you are on your deep thoughts" he was pissed.

"Sorry.. I'm just thinking about someone who is important to me" I said.. Reffering to him and Cheonsa.

"And who the hell is more important than your Jimin huh?" He said pointing to himself..

"Umm... Jungkook?"

"Aish.. Let's just go now.. We are wasting our time.. Don't you know that the time is gold?" He said to me..

"Then don't you know the jamless kid?" I retorted back..

"No.." He said..

"Jiminnie pabooo.. You don't even know yourself? Such an idiot" i started to laugh..

"Okay enough.. Let's go.. Short break ends on 15 mins.. You wasted our time.." He said

"Not me.. You"

"You"

"Youuu"

"Youuuuu"

"Yo-"

"Would the two of you stop?" I was interrupted.. it's Cheonsa..

"Oh.. Mianhae.." I bowed..

Wait... Why am I apologising to her? Okay I'll stop thinking before it gets into deep thought then Jimin will smack my head again..

"Well... Can you show me... Where's the canteen?" She coldy asked.. I'm grtting shivers because of her voice..

"We didn't took the canteen.. Why are you asking us?" Jimin said..

"You're really a pabo aren't you? She's new here so she doesn't know where the canteen is.."

"Ohh... Right.. This way.." He said then started walking, showing her the way and leaving me behind..

I smirked... This is going to be easy..

_

you = clicks vote

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

79.9K 3.3K 44
jimin is most rudest and coldest guy in his school despite being that he is more popular because of his looks and talent not to forgot he is BTS memb...
3.6K 378 50
Olivia Scott had the best and worst of childhoods. Her own parents were frightfully distant, never appearing more than once a twice a week from her y...
2.4K 152 25
💗Park Jimin - the Korean sweetheart, Army's chimchim, the Kpop idol who made history in the music industry; is now baffled when life doesn't turned...
501 37 24
Part 1: No greater love he has than that for his sister, yet he has to keep a secret for her. Namjoon helps his sister bring her bff and Taehyung tog...