Fake happy.

By br0kenpe0ple_

"This is the real me, do you got it?" - A Randy fanfiction More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11. (End)

08

1.5K 75 6
By br0kenpe0ple_

Rye POV 

"Guys stop running like 5 years old kids," Andy shouts. I shake my head. 

My psychiatrist were right. Friends or family can make me happier and help me forgot about the schizophrenia.

"Hey, what about doing live now?" I ask. Andy nods. 

I open my phone and start doing live.ly. 

"Hey roadies, we currently on the park," I say as I stare at Jack. 

I turn the camera. And now the comments are talking about Jack. 

"Yeah, his 5 years old side is taking over him now," Andy says. 

Mikey comes to us. "Let me do that so the roadies can see Brook, Harv, and Jack closer," he says as he winks at us. 

"Yeah whatever Mike," Andy says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Shorty," I say as I rub his hair. "Mean," he pouts. 

"Don't give me that face, I'll faint," I say. "You're so dramatic," he giggles. 

"Mean." 

He pinches my nose. 

I stare at the boys. Mike is catching Jack and I'm scared he'll drop my phone soon. 

"MIKE DON'T DROP MY PHONE." 

Andy giggles. "YEAH, I WO-"

Jeez, he drops it. "REALLY?" I scream. 

The boys are dying laughing. I shake my head. 

Jack grabs my phone, "It's still working Rye," he says as he rubs the camera. 

"Hi, roadies. Mike dropped Rye's phone," he says as he looks at me. "I think rye is gonna be mad at us." He giggles. 

"I AM NOT," I shout. 

I look at Andy. His smile is everything. I wrap my arm around his shoulder. He looks back at me. 

"I love you fovvs," I say as I rub his cheek. "I love you too Rye."

I connect our lips together. It wasn't that long, but it was lovely. 

"Guys I'm hungry," Brook says as he rubs his back hair. "Wait, some minutes," Harv answers. 

"He'll be mad soon." Andy giggles. 

"I WANTTT FOODD," Brook shouts as he hits Jack's back several times. 

"Yeah hahaha, okay we'll get food," I say as I come to them. 

"Come on, give me some time, I enjoy being here," Jack says. 

Okay, it feels like I am having two kids now. 

"Okay, you guys stay here, rye and I are going to get some food," Andy says. 

They all nod. "Give me my phone."

Finally, you are here in my hand. "I'm scared mike will drop the phone again," I say as I start to walk.

"We are going to the big A," Andy says as he walks beside me. I hold Andy's hand. 

He kisses my lips shortly and runs. 

"I knew it from the start Randy is real."

"Awe, RANDY!"

I smile as I read the comments. "Sweet moments," I say as I ran after Andy. 

"Yeah, you can tell that Randy is real," I say. 

"Guys we have to go, it was fun to talk to you guys, we love you," I say as I turn off the live.ly.

"An stop running!" 

He turns his back and giggles. Glad he stops running. I took a long exhale. 

Slowly, everything turns better. It feels so good when you don't fake a smile anymore when you don't have to hear stupid voices anymore. 

I look around and we are already in Asda. "Rye, let's have some bread," he says. 

"Let me grab some water," I say. "Yeah see you in the cashier," he says as he walks away. 

I walk around. I grab my phone and text Harv. 

Suddenly I bump into someone. "Rye?" 

I look at him. Oh no. "Uh dad?" 

He looks at me. "You have to go home," he says as he pulls my arm.

Fuck him. "No, I don't want to."

"I am your dad, you have to do what I say," he says as he brings me outside. 

"No, you are not my dad, you are a bastard, you hurt mom, you hurt rob and now yo-."

He slaps my cheek. "Shut up or something bad gonna happen to you."

I punch him in the chest. I try to pull away from his arm, but I can't, he is way stronger than me. 

"I told you to shut up," he says as he pushes me into his car. He punches me in the face several times, I feel my nose is bleeding. 

He goes away and I try to escape from him. I open the car's door. But he pulls me from the back. And lock the door. "Fuck."

"Rye, don't be afraid, I won't do nothing bad if you do what I say," he says as he closes the door. 

He holds my hand. Ew, what he is trying to do. He pulls my head and put a wet napkin to my nose. 

"What are you do-." Everything feels heavy and I can't feel my breath. I try to pull his hand, but suddenly everything turns black.... again. 

-----------
I wake up in a room. I know this room. This used to be my room when I was a little.

Everything seems better when I was a little.

He comes to the room.
He use my phone.

"What you tryna do now?" I say as I stand up.

"Hm. You are not my rye. My son isn't gay," he says as he looks at me.

"I AM. I AM NOT YOUR RYE. DON'T EVER THINK THAT I AM YOUR 'SON'."

He stares at me. "I'm gonna make you my rye. You are going to fuck a virgin." he says as he slams the door and locks the door.

My life is getting complicated now. The voices were right, I should ended up my life a few weeks ago.

There is no window here. My phone is with him. What should I do.

I look around. Something that I can use to kill my self.

No. Don't kill yourself.

I try to open the door.

Lord. Help me. I used all of my strength but I am too weak.

Now all I do is sit in the silence and hoping that miracle can happen.

Suddenly, someone open the door. "Fuck her or I'll kill both of you," he says. A girl walks into the room.

She is pretty. But no.

She comes to me and starts to kiss my neck.

I look at my dad. He still looking at us. He holds a gun.

"Rye, do this or he gonna kill us," she says. "Just pretend," she says.

She looks at me and kisses my lips. I kiss her back. She put my hands on her butt.

And yeah, my dad leaves the room.

She pulls away and sat next to me.

"Help me out. I don't want to do this." She cries.

"You say lets pretend," I say.

She looks at me. "How?"

"Moans." This sounds weird but this it the only way.

And my dad comes again. I runs to her and it makes both of us falls into the ground. I start to kiss her chest.

I feel my tears falling down my cheek.

She rubs the back of my hair.

"Take off your clothes and he will go," I whisper to her.

I take off my clothes and she does the same thing.

And my dad leaves again. He locks the door this time.

I pull away and stand up.

"Moans," I whisper. And she moans.

I kiss my own hand.

She giggles. "Stop don't giggle," I whisper. "I am trying so hard not to laugh," she says.

"Shut up, keep moaning."

I slap my own butt.

She giggles again. "Shh haha." I giggle. "Pass me your belt." I whisper.

She gives me her belt and I hold it. She come to me.

"I have an idea. When he comes you kick him on the balls and I grab the gun," she whispers.

I nod slowly. I hear a gun shot.

"Okay ready," she says.

My dad opens the door. And she grabs the gun. How fast was that.

I kick him on the balls. And he falls into the ground. "Run run."

We run outside the room.

I grab a knife on the kitchen and go outside the house.

"Thanks God," she says.

I look around. Since when my old house is in the middle off the woods.

"Follow me," she says as she runs.

I follow her.

"I am Amanda by the way," she says as she keeps running.

"I am Jade's girlfriend," she explains.

"Ohhh," I say as I keep running.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" I shout.

"No idea," she giggles.

I hear a car in a few meter from us.

She turns her back. "Hide." I look around and I hide behind a big rock.

"This is a bad idea rye," I mumble to my self.

I hear a few gun shots. And a girl's scream.

Is it Amanda? Hope she is okay.

"Rye come on," Amanda says. "I got the car," she continues.

I nod. I follow her into the car.

She drives the car. "Who is shouting then?" I ask.

"David."

I laugh. "My dad? HAHAHA."

She looks at me. "He is your dad?"

"He used to be my dad. But he went sick and drank a lot of alcohol and slowly he turns psycho," I explain.

"Oh I see."

"I have his pic we should tell the police about him," I say.

"Look rye, he is not alone. Their friends can kill us too anytime," she says.

David is a real killer.

"You are stronger than me why you can't escape from him?" I ask.

"He used some drugs to make me sleep, and I wasn't sober," she explains.

I finally see a big road. "We are here," I say.

"I am shirtless," she says.

I look around and find a jacket on the back of the seat.

I give her the jacket. "Left the car here," I say as I get off from the car.

She follows me.

We runs and we arrive at Asda.

"I have to go, see you soon," Amanda says as she walks away.

"I am not gonna walk this far to the boys."

I feel my nose is bleeding again.

I rub my nose and start walking.

A police comes to me.

"Sir what can I help?" he says to me.

I shake my head. "Your hand and your nose are bleeding," he says.

"Let me drive to your house."

"No thank you, I am good." I say as I walk away.

I bump into someone again.

"Rye?" She says. She hugs me. "Chloe!" I hug her back.

"Your hands are bleeding what happened?" She asks.

"My dad almost kills me," I say.

"Your dad?"

I nod.

"Let me drive you to the flat."

--------

a few minutes later.

I wake up on a car and Chloe is fell asleep on my shoulder.

"NUGGETS!" I shout.

She wakes up.

"We already arrive."

I get off from the car and go into the flat.

No one here.

I enter my room. No one here too. Harv left his phone.

I go to Jack's room. No one here too. Jack and Brooklyn left their phone too. Weird.

I go to Andy's room.

Mikey isn't here.

I hear someone crying. The sound is from the wardrobe.

I open the wardrobe. "Ryee!"
He hugs me tightly and cries on my chest.

"Andy are you okay?" I ask as I rub his hair.

"There are a lot of guys break into our house and they had guns."

David? How he knows my home.

"We are going to be fine." I say.
------------------------------------------------------------

hey peoples ❤ sorry for the late update. and I almost run out of ideas. sorry for the bad story line and my bad grammar. hope you enjoy this.

xoxo
-author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 34.1K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC
1.2K 45 28
π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’…π’‚π’š, π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’π’π’π’Œ 𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’” π’šπ’π’–'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆�...
14.8K 668 23
Im gay, yes. I don't think I am the only one in this group. I kinda need to find out who is and who is not, and I need to find out who I REALLY love...
23.4K 1K 12
The school's camping trip. How intresting could that possibly be? Well, that was exactly what both Rye and Andy thought. Until they ended up in the...