A SuperFlash Fanfiction

By charliecat13

When Barry and Kara met, they were just normal teenagers who met at a reptile camp. But, when Barry and Kara... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Author's Note
The Villians
The Fallen
The Children
The Justice League Part One
The Justice League Part Two
The Justice League Part Three
The Justice League Part Four
Sequel

Chapter 44

1.7K 29 3
By charliecat13

Barry's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I had gone to Star Labs, where Caitlin and Cisco were. I had told everyone, except Kara and Winn about my plan. We were going to use lucid dreaming to send Cisco back to the day he was killed. That way we can get Wells to confess to killing my mother. Me, Cisco, and Caitlin were in the cortex working on the glasses.

"So this will allow Cisco to see into his dream.", I said.

"Theatrically yes.", Caitlin said. "But it could also short circuit and hurt Cisco. We would need a test subject."

"Where would we find someone else who had a dream like Cisco's?" Caitlin and Cisco both looked at one another. "What?"

"Kara.", Cisco said. "When you were in a coma, her evil uncle put her in a dream state where she was on Krypton. And if it short circuits, it won't hurt her thanks to her DNA."

"What if Kara isn't in the helping mode?"

"You haven't talked to her about yesterday yet, have you?", Caitlin asked.

"No. I'm just afraid of what is going to happen. You know, if she gets mad at me."

"Everything will be fine.", Cisco reassured. "Trust us. She won't mind lucid dreaming."

"Who's going to be lucid dreaming?", Wells asked rolling in.

"Um, some people might develop fears of the meta humans.", Caitlin lied. "This might help people through that. We just need the right frequency."

"Well I would start with a specific frequency to get them to talk out loud. Maybe forty-five megawatts."

"Thank you Doctor Wells.", I said with a fake smile.

"Always here to help."

I then left to go to work for a bit. I talked to Singh about his wedding. I the talked to Eddie and he told me he was going to propose to Iris. I hope the future article is wrong and Iris doesn't really marry James, or else Eddie is going to be really upset. I then took out my phone and called Kara.

"Hey Kara.", I said awkwardly.

"Barry.", Kara said awkwardly too.

"I, um, need to ask you for a favor."

"Fine. Just as long as it doesn't involve Winn."

"Why Winn? What happened with Winn?"

"I may of told him about your time jump." I froze. Winn is going to hate me for life. "He just needs some time. I was a little mad at first, but know I realize you made the right call. Even if it was on accident."

"Thank you Kara." I took a deep breath in. "Can you come to the CCPD. Joe, Cisco, and Caitlin are already here."

"Yeah. Of course. I'll be there in a flash."

"Love you."

"Love you more." Kara then hung up. I went up to my lab, as Kara super speeded in. "So what's this favor you guys need?" We all looked at the ground. "What is it?"

"We are putting Cisco in lucid dreaming.", Caitlin said. "But it may hurt Cisco, so we need someone else to test it out." Kara didn't understand what we meant so Caitlin made it obvious. "Someone who has Kryptonian DNA and has been in a lucid dreaming type state before."

"You want me to do it?", Kara asked.

"Only if you are ok with it.", I added. "It's ok if you don't want too. I couldn't imagine reliving something so painful."

"I'll do it."

"Really?", Joe asked. "Because you don't have to if you don't want too."

"Yeah. I'll do it."

We strapped Kara up and I held her hand. She fell asleep.

"Hey Kara.", I said. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes.", Kara said.

"Ok. What do you see?"

"I'm in my old room on Krypton. My mother is there. I'm looking and touching some old relics."

"How's Kara's vitals?"

"Great.", Caitlin said. "Nothing is wrong with the vitals. We can take her back to the real world."

"Hey Kara. It worked. You ready to come back?"

"Yes.", Kara said.

We brought Kara back and then strapped up Cisco. He then fell asleep.

"Cisco.", Joe said. "Can you hear us?"

"Yes.", Cisco said.

"What do you see?", I asked.

"I'm in Star Labs. Caitlin just left. I'm in the bunker with the containment unit that we used to try and capture the Reverse Flash." Cisco gasped. "Wells is down here. He is confessing to killing your mother. It was you Barry. He did want to kill you. He is saying his name is Eobard Thawne." We looked at each other in disbelief. Cisco's vitals started going up. "He is moving his hand. He is going to kill me!"

"Get him out of there!", Kara yelled.

We pulled the plug as Cisco screamed bloody murder.

"It's ok.", Caitlin said. "It is ok. It was just a dream."

"My mom.", I whispered. Only Kara turned to me. "This was all my fault."

"No it wasn't Barry.", Kara said.

I then got a call from Wells about a fire. Kara got most of the people out, while I moved my arms at super speed to blow out the fire. Kara said she was worn out from the dream. I told her I would call her later. We set up the trap. Me and Joe hid behind a pillar. Caitlin was in the cortex motoring it, while Cisco was doing everything in his dream. We set up a force field for a speedster. When Wells came down, the force field malfunctioned and Cisco was about to die. Joe shot Wells and I couldn't stop it. Wells died before he could confess. Caitlin rushed down just as I heard a chuckle. Wells then transformed into Hannibal Bates.

"Wrong man Mr.Allen.", the real Wells said. He wasn't in this room, but he was somewhere. "That was Hannibal Bates. Didn't think I would need him so soon, but you guys never seem to unimpressed me."

"Stop this Wells!", I yelled. "You have messed with all of our lives! Just please get my dad out of prison!"

"In time Barry. In time. I will see you again, soon. Have fun."

"He's in the time vault.", Cisco said looking at his phone.

I super speeded there, but all I saw was video cameras. In Star Labs, my lab, Iris' work, and even CC Jitters. I then thought how he threatened Iris a while ago. I super speeded and found her at a water front. I took her back to Star Labs, where she told me the Reverse Flash had taken Eddie. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Everything was happening so fast. I started thinking of all the people he could kill right now. Joe, Iris, my dad, or even Kara. I started panicking. Caitlin could tell and yelled Joe to call Kara. My vision then started to get blurry. The last thing I saw was Kara super speeding in. She came to my side and comforted me. Kara then super speeded me to her apartment. I cried on her shoulder and she cried with me. We then fell asleep in each others arms.

*~~*

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up feeling a lot better than I was yesterday. I realized Barry was right. I had told Winn, and he said he needed time to think. I was watching Netflix. I then realized it was mid afternoon when Barry called.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said awkwardly.

"Barry.", I said awkwardly too.

"I, um, need to ask you for a favor."

"Fine. Just as long as it doesn't involve Winn."

"Why Winn? What happened with Winn?"

"I may of told him about your time jump. He just needs some time. I was a little mad at first, but know I realize you made the right call. Even if it was on accident."

"Thank you Kara." Barry took a deep breath in. He seemed nervous. "Can you come to the CCPD. Joe, Cisco, and Caitlin are already here."

"Yeah. Of course. I'll be there in a flash."

"Love you."

"Love you more." I then hung up. I went up to Barry's lab, to see Barry just walking in. "So what's this favor you guys need?" They all looked at the ground. "What is it?"

"We are putting Cisco in lucid dreaming.", Caitlin said. "But it may hurt Cisco, so we need someone else to test it out. Someone who has Kryptonian DNA and has been in a lucid dreaming type state before."

"You want me to do it?", I asked.

"Only if you are ok with it.", Barry added. I didn't want to relive Krypton, but I was going to do anything for Barry. "It's ok if you don't want too. I couldn't imagine reliving something so painful."

"I'll do it."

"Really?", Joe asked. "Because you don't have to if you don't want too."

"Yeah. I'll do it."

They strapped me up and Barry held my hand. I then fell asleep. I was on Krypton. I wanted to cry so bad.

"Hey Kara.", Barry's voice said. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes.", I said.

"Ok. What do you see?"

"I'm in my old room on Krypton. My mother is there. I'm looking and touching some old relics."

"How's Kara's vitals?"

"Great.", Caitlin's voice said. "Nothing is wrong with the vitals. We can take her back to the real world."

"Hey Kara. It worked. You ready to come back?"

"Yes.", I said sadly.

They brought me back and then strapped up Cisco. He then fell asleep.

"Cisco.", Joe said. "Can you hear us?"

"Yes.", Cisco said.

"What do you see?", Barry asked.

"I'm in Star Labs. Caitlin just left. I'm in the bunker with the containment unit that we used to try and capture the Reverse Flash." Cisco gasped. "Wells is down here. He is confessing to killing your mother. It was you Barry. He did want to kill you. He is saying his name is Eobard Thawne." We looked at each other in disbelief. Cisco's vitals started going up. "He is moving his hand. He is going to kill me!"

"Get him out of there!", I yelled.

We pulled the plug as Cisco screamed bloody murder.

"It's ok.", Caitlin said. "It is ok. It was just a dream."

"My mom.", Barry whispered. Only I heard him. "This was all my fault."

"No it wasn't Barry.", I said.

Barry then got a call from Wells about a fire. I got most of the people out, while Barry moved his arms at super speed to blow out the fire. I was feeling worn out from the dream so I told Barry. Barry told me that he would call me later. I fell asleep for a while. I was then woken up by Joe calling me. He said Barry was having a panic attack. I then super speeding into Star Labs. I came to Barry's side and comforted him. I then super speeded Barry to my apartment. Barry cried on my shoulder and I cried with him. We then fell asleep in each others arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 518 29
Barry and Kara fall in love but can they both stand by each other's sides through their fights with the bad guys?
53 6 5
Synopsis: After an accident gave Barry Allen the gift of superhuman speed, the young scientist quickly became one of Earth's most heroic defenders: T...
65.1K 790 18
When Barry gets trapped on Kara's earth and starts to feel something for her they kiss and she kissed back Disclaimer I do not own any of these chara...
57.7K 910 20
Go though a journey with the flash and supergirl meeting and falling in love. *If you don't like superflash or ship it don't read it, I also advise...