MIDDLE FINGER PROMISE ; yugbam

By ixjasxi

"do you think we'll be friends forever, bambam?" "let's middle-finger promise this bitch." yugyeom x bambam More

/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/30/
playlist

/19/

1.8K 134 207
By ixjasxi

"Yo, JB."

Chris had led all four boys over to a table where Jaebum was currently sitting. He was surrounded by a group of people and was animatedly telling them a story. When he saw Chris, he stopped, and when he saw Yugyeom he jumped up quickly, wrapping an arm around the younger.

"Here he is, my new boyfriend!", Jaebum exclaimed, showing off Yugyeom to the group. Yugyeom shoved the older boy's arm off, glaring at him.

"I am not your boyfriend."

"Yet", Jaebum replied, winking. Next to Chris, Bambam clenched a fist, a dark look on his face.

Yugyeom grabbed a handful of Jaebum's hoodie, starting to pull him away from the group. "We need to talk."

He pulled the older boy back into a corner of the school, harshly letting him go when they were hidden. Jaebum glanced back and forth, checking to see if anyone was around.

"What the hell?!", Yugyeom hissed. Jaebum leaned back against the wall.

"This is your fault."

"How is it my fault?"

Jaebum's eyes widened. "You were the one who outed me to the entire school!"

"I also outed myself to the entire school!", Yugyeom retorted. "Then, some asshole uploaded that video for the entire school to see!"

Jaebum's eyes narrowed. The two boys glared at eachother for several seconds, neither one wanting to break the silence.

"Listen, Yugyeom", Jaebum finally said, moving towards the younger. "I have a certain reputation at this school. If people start seeing me as "the guy who made a move on the poor sophomores older brother", that reputation would be gone. But, if they see me as "the senior with a cute sophomore boyfriend", my reputation will be fine."

"I'm not going to play your fucking game", Yugyeom threatened. Jaebum chuckled coldly.

"Really? Maybe you'd be more willing if I told the entire school that your brother abuses you, or your little make-out buddy is using you as a sex slave?"

Yugyeom stared at the older boy, wide eyed. Was he really black-mailing him?

Jaebum stepped forward so he and Yugyeom were inches apart. "Also, maybe I could get the video taken down if you play along for a little bit. You wouldn't have to be my boyfriend long; we'll break up after a few weeks. After the break-up, I'll take down the video, and you and Bambam can ride off into the sunset together."

Yugyeom clenched his fists, thinking over his options. If he played along, Mark and Bambam would be safe, and the video would get taken down. If he didn't, who knows what Jaebum would tell everyone. He had influence and people would believe him. Mark could get kicked out of school. Bambam was just starting to make friends and open up.

"Fine", Yugyeom whispered, his voice hoarse with emotion. Just when things had started to seem okay, they all came crashing down.

"Good", Jaebum replied, stepping back. "Let's go show everyone how happy we are together."

\

Yugyeom sat on his bed, anxiously waiting for Bambam to appear. He had a lot of explaining to do.

After their discussion, Jaebum and Yugyeom had walked back to the table hand-in-hand. Yugyeom didn't miss the way Bambam's face changed and his fists clenched.

Jaebum had introduced Yugyeom to everyone as "his new boyfriend". The younger boy fake-smiled and nodded his head in agreement. He kept glancing at Bambam, watching the shorter boy's anger grow minute by minute. He didn't miss Felix's hand holding him back and the glares he shot Yugyeom's direction.

Bambam had left soon after, not sparing the taller boy a single glance. Yugyeom felt the entire world crumble inside him.

He'd texted Bambam as soon as he got home, desperately begging him to answer. He wanted to explain things in person, and after hours of begging, Bambam finally agreed to come over.

Yugyeom was waiting for him now, bouncing his leg anxiously. He wasn't startled this time when a faint knock sounded from his window. He quickly opened it, moving back to let Bambam in.

"Bam, I am so sorry", Yugyeom immediately said. Bambam stared at the sheets of Yugyeom's bed.

"I thought...", Bambam trailed off, his eyebrows drawing together. He cleared his throat, looking up at Yugyeom sternly. "What the hell, Yugyeom?"

His voice was soft and full of emotion. His eyes were burning red, as if he was about to cry. Yugyeom's stomach turned and he felt as if his heart was melting. He didn't want to hurt him.

"I'm not dating him, not really", Yugyeom answered. He sat down next to the other boy and Bambam sniffled.

"What do you mean?"

"He black-mailed me", Yugyeom replied, picking up Bambam's hand in his own and rubbing his thumb over the other boy's smooth knuckles. "He said that if I didn't pretend to be his boyfriend, he would spread rumors about Mark, and...about you."

Bambam breathed deeply, clutching onto Yugyeom's hand. "But why does he want you to be his fake boyfriend?"

"He doesn't want people to think bad of him. And it would only be for a little while and then we'll break-up."

Bambam closed his eyes. "Okay", he breathed. Yugyeom stared at his face, worried.

"Are you okay?"

Bambam opened his eyes, meeting Yugyeom's gaze. He nodded softly as Yugyeom leaned forward. Their lips slowly met, Bambam's eyes fluttering closed and Yugyeom moving closer to the smaller boy.

When he kissed him, it was like the world stopped moving. His heart fluttered and his mind was filled with only one desire. Bambam.

Their kissing was slower then the first time, more drawn-out. They were feeling each other for the first time, their hands moving slowly across each other's bodies. Yugyeom moved Bambam down on the bed, still kissing his lips and wandering his hands over the boy's chest.

Bambam moved his hands to Yugyeom's hair, running his fingers through the dark locks. Yugyeom stopped kissing the boy for a second, moving back to gaze at his face. Tears were falling down Bambam's face silently.

"Why are you crying?", he whispered, wiping a tear off the smaller boy's cheek. Bambam shook his head, leaning up to catch Yugyeom's lips once more.

They continued kissing. Bambam started pushing forward more, deepening the kiss. At first, it didn't bother Yugyeom, until the smaller boy's hands started wandering down. He moved his hands up Yugyeom's shirt, smoothing over Yugyeom's chest and raking at his back. He started to move down, hooking his thumbs in Yugyeom's belt loops.

Yugyeom tried to pull away, to ask what was wrong, but Bambam wouldn't let him. He could still feel the tears rolling down the other boy's cheeks.

Bambam started moving his hips then, grinding into Yugyeom. It surprised the taller boy, and he moved back slightly but Bambam quickly closed the gap. His hands wandered even further down, slipping into Yugyeom's jeans.

"Bam!", Yugyeom exclaimed, forcing himself out of the other boy's grip. He stumbled back, staring at the other boy in confusion. Bambam continued laying on the bed, tears still falling from his eyes. He covered his face with a hand, taking a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry", he whispered before standing up, moving to the window to escape. Yugyeom rushed forward, grabbing his hand.

"Wait", Yugyeom begged. Bambam refused to turn around, staring at the glass. "Bam, what's wrong?"

"I have to go", Bambam replied weakly, wrenching his arm out of Yugyeom's grasp.

Yugyeom watched as he climbed out the window, not sparing a single glance over his shoulder.

a single man tear:

my earbuds just died im actually crying rn

i'm back and i got nEw EaRbUdS i'm happy ^^

also this chapter is depressing i'm sorry. it's not going to get better eItHeR

it's my last week of work and i have to work about five times this week so i'm excited (that was sarcastic) after that iM gOoD tHo

fahrenheit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 204 34
" I love you " " I love you too " ____________________ " baby please give me another chance. "
864 119 29
"i know you probably hate me and want me to leave, but i am not giving up! i, bambam, will never give up on my dream to open an art museum with you...
webcam By bunny

Fanfiction

620K 32.9K 72
yugbam
294K 9.7K 14
"You guys would be cute together though." Seven words that changed everything. [boyxboy] (even though this is complete when you pick it up, please le...