Strength through emotion (RWB...

Av alphafox270

Defeating Melissa didn't come without a price. (Y/N) has suffered a handicap that could potentially kill his... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

4K 96 44
Av alphafox270

(3rd Person)

Two (Y/N)'s staring each other down in the middle of the practically destroyed Remnant, sounds like something out a scenario where the future meets the past. The good (Y/N) gave off a look of confusion while still having Gain as a greave, the other who held his smirk still had Pain on their right fist in gauntlet form.

(Y/N): Salem or Melissa, either way they both really want me bad if they're willing to clone me...

Evil (Y/N): You have no idea, the second I woke up Salem demanded Melissa to use my body instead of yours. But seems she's stuck in the past since she's obsessed with 'The original' as she calls you...

(Y/N): Judging by the way you said that, you want Melissa to inhabit your body?

Evil (Y/N): Of course! Who doesn't want the overwhelming power boost of a parasite, much less one of the only first parasites left!?

(Y/N): And people call me the idiot...

Evil (Y/N): Hmm?

(Y/N): You don't get it, Melissa will use you like she used me. She'll lure you in with that false promise of friendship, then she'll grant you power to slowly corrupt you until your mental strength has weakened enough for her to take over.

Evil (Y/N): Huh, and I should care why?

(Y/N): Because you'll lose your own body! Don't you want to live your own life, and not a life controlled by someone else!?

Evil (Y/N): Of course... I plan to keep both Melissa's power and my body don't you worry.

Silence fell upon the two, the evil version crouched slightly while clenching the fist with Pain on it. (Y/N) was ready for the attack, until his opponent suddenly disappeared, it made him go wide-eyed with shock before he turned quickly and got blasted by an explosive bullet. He went skidding across the floor while holding his face in pain.

Evil (Y/N): I see, you are smart after all, these bullets were smartly designed so that if they touch your skin specifically they basically turn into foam bullets, unable to penetrate your skin.

(Y/N): Yeah, the guy at the shop told me something like that, saying how they can't hurt me if anyone stole Pain or Gain.

Evil (Y/N): But explosions can still hurt you, can't they?

(Y/N) removed his hand from his face to reveal his one eye closed and a blast mark surrounding it, he gritted his teeth in anger causing his eyes to change to silver, this made the evil (Y/N) snicker while lowering Pain.

Evil (Y/N): Well, seems like I've made quite the mark, oh, and your eye is silver, if only you had the other one, then we would be twins!

(Y/N): What's your deal then? Aren't you supposed to be me? What happened for your hatred for Melissa? Your happy go lucky attitude? Not to mention that new desire for power...

Evil (Y/N): I hate that: the fact that you lower my level by saying I'm supposed to be you. I am a breed apart, I am above your scum, and just to prove it, I will take on a new identity. Although I'm stuck with your face, I will live with it and pronounce myself as Lei...

(Y/N): Lei?

Lei: It's short for Leistung, an ancient word meaning power. And that's exactly who I am... power!

The boy suddenly went wide-eyed at hearing that, this sentence caused him to recall something from 'that' day.

(Y/N): I see... this is how I would be today if I continued to let Melissa corrupt me. Seems like Melissa or Salem planted those memories in his head: the memory of power. I almost went down this path on 'that' day. Luckily but unfortunately, Melissa opened my eyes in the worst way possible.

Lei: Yes... that's exactly who I am, (Y/N)...

He was reasonably shocked that Lei was able to respond to a thought. This only served to fuel Lei's dark smirk before he stood straight while clenching his gauntlet covered fist.

Lei: I would extend the hand of 'friendship' as you call it, but you and I both know that only one person can exist with this face. While I would be glad to give it up, I would much rather kill you here and now and take your identity, it would be extremely amusing to harm your friends with your face. I would enjoy as they look at your face, eyes filled with betrayal!

(Y/N): Shut up! I won't ever let that happen!

Lei: Don't make promises you can't keep (Y/N), by tomorrow, Beacon will be filled with dead bodies and I will have become the strongest being in this world after stealing Melissa's power. I will rule the entirety of Remnant!!

(Y/N): Wow... all that power and potential, and yet you turn out to be a boring cliché character...

Lei: What?

(Y/N): You could've at least made it interesting by saying you were going to kill everyone at least... geez, and here I thought Beacon had boring bullies and Salem was a boring unseen main villain. You just topped my list of boring characters, and boy is that list very short...

Lei: Heh, humour will get you nowhere with me (Y/N), I'll still kill you...

(Y/N): Whatever, let's get this fight over with! I got better things to do than listen to such a cliché statement!!

They both assumed similar combat stances with (Y/N) wielding Gain as a greave on his right foot while Lei had Pain as a revolver in his right hand. Suddenly, the two disappeared before reappearing in front of each other, (Y/N) was blocking his own gauntlet with Gain now as a gauntlet. Although he had a look of pure concentration on his face, Lei was still making his arm shake from the amount of effort he was using.

Lei: This is what Melissa prefers? Pathetic! If you can't block a punch like that without taking damage, then Melissa is better off with me!

(Y/N): Take her! I don't care about that witch! But I'll make sure she dies before you can get her power!!

Lei: I won't let you kill her!

Lei suddenly pulls away from the lock the two were in before slamming Gain into (Y/N)'s stomach. He coughs up spit but quickly grits his teeth and smacks Lei away sending him flying into an already broken store. (Y/N) wipes the blood from his mouth before leaping at the building, only for Pain in its greave form smash into his face. He was sent flying, but quickly adjusted himself mid-air, his nose now bled causing him to wipe it away on Gain.

Lei: You should know, no matter how much you hit me, I'll keep getting stronger. You should know from your semblance after all.

(Y/N): That's only from sadness, but I can tell you're not the least bit sad right now.

Lei: And this is why I'm better, Salem's magic is powerful. When I was created, I was gifted with your semblance but an updated version that allows me to use it without relying on my emotions (Y/N). In other words, I have the upper hand in this fight since I can easily control all the powers our semblance has to offer...

(Y/N): Having the advantage doesn't make you the clear winner.

Lei clenched Pain with a smirk and eyes closed before suddenly a grey aura surrounded him. (Y/N) took a step back in astonishment at the amount of pressure his aura was producing, it was almost enough to bring him to his knees.

Lei: Can you say the same now? I've been growing stronger ever since we first landed a blow on each other, it's the special ability of this body of mine: I grow stronger with every blow I receive or deliver, you could say the more I fight, the more powerful I become.

(Y/N): So what?

Lei: What I'm talking about is: you can't defeat me...

Lei suddenly was behind (Y/N) and grabbed his arm, he was surprised, but was even more surprised by the strength of Lei as he was effortlessly tossed around before being slammed into the concrete below, he felt Gain slip off his hand.

Lei: Why thank you, you're too kind!

(Y/N): Crap!!

(Y/N) looked up to see both Pain and Gain now on Lei's hands, he was smiling widely while clenching both his gauntlet covered fists.

Lei: Now you have no way to win: you've lost your weapons and your semblance is useless unless you're feeling a certain emotion...

(Y/N): No, there's still a way...

Lei: Hmm?

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s arms and legs shook wildly before they became slightly buffer, but this only caused Lei to laugh out loud while gesturing to (Y/N) with a look of disbelief.

Lei: Dear old Dad's move? Oh come on, you and I both know that it's impossible to sustain in a long fight, and since you're basically fighting yourself, I know your every move!

(Y/N): If that's true, then you should know something.

Lei: And what would that be?

(Y/N): I can be quite the unpredictable bastard!

The evil version of (Y/N) was about to ask, but was cut off by a fist ramming itself into his gut. He went wide-eyed with surprise before going to punch with Pain, (Y/N) blocked it with his forearm before pulling him forward and slamming a knee into the gut again. This was followed up by an uppercut to Lei's chin and then a kick to the side of his head. Lei stumbled back surprised before (Y/N) delivered a punch to his head.

Lei: How are you...

He was cut off yet again when he had to block a fist, then (Y/N) went for another attack which Lei quickly blocked. Lei tried to punch (Y/N) only for the boy to duck under it and elbow his opponent in the face causing a sickening crack in the nose, Lei stumbled back again, only to feel a kick to his back sending him flying forward. Lei turned back, only to see (Y/N)'s serious silver eyes as his fist went deep into his gut and sending him flying into another building which collapsed on top of him.

(Y/N) stood in front of the collapsed building with a serious glare.

(Y/N): You may know everything about me, but the same can be said from me to you. I know exactly how I'd counter something like that, so never underestimate me...

The building in front of him exploded into dust as Lei came out unscathed with a smirk on his face, he wiped some dust off his clothes which were only ruffled slightly.

Lei: Amusing, you really think something like that would defeat me?

(Y/N) grew a smirk of his own surprising and confusing Lei.

(Y/N): Nah, I knew you'd survive, you're getting me pretty excited for this fight. So come on!

Lei: Do you not realise I'm going to kill you?

(Y/N): You tell me, you're supposed to know everything about me, right?

Lei growled before dashing forward with Pain and Gain as revolvers, he was firing bullets at (Y/N) who responded by jumping away, avoiding the bullets with a pout on his face.

(Y/N): You never told me you were going to use them as guns!!!

Lei: What do you think this is!? A game!?

(Y/N): Pretty much... you may be a clone, but you can't beat me you cheap copy.

Lei: Cheap copy!? I was designed to be superior! I am better than you! I have no equal in this world!

Lei continued to fire explosive bullets, fire dust bullets, ice dust bullets and all kinds of bullets at (Y/N) who was still dodging effortlessly with a frown of disappointment on his face. This showed he was still treating it like a game making Lei even angrier.

Lei: Stop treating this like a game! You are fighting for your life!!!

(Y/N): Then make me get serious!!!

Lei: Fine! You and I both know only one thing will make you get serious, should I start with Ruby? Or maybe Yang? Go ahead, choose because that person will be the first to die, and then I'll make you watch it while I plant a bullet in your thick skull!!!

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide, both with rage and realisation. He saw the images in his head: Lei killing all of his friends while using his face. He would kill them all with that sick smirk plastered on his face while his friends would look at (Y/N)'s stolen face in confusion, fear and betrayal. It made him clench his fists tighter while gritting his teeth. He suddenly dashed forward faster than he's ever went before, slamming his fist into Lei's stomach who went flying.

He quickly caught himself before he too grew a face of anger and literally screamed in rage while smashing his fists into the ground causing the earth beneath (Y/N) to give way under him. (Y/N) looked up to see his only exit was slowly being covered by the concrete and earth, he tried pushing against it but it instantly buried him.

???: (Y/N)!!!!

His friends all screamed mentally for him as they all sensed something was wrong. He felt their bonds with him give him strength, it caused a massive explosion of (F/C) aura to literally disintegrate the rubble above him, greatly surprising Lei.

(Y/N): I... I won't...

(Y/N) walked out of the massive crater now scaring Lei slightly as he saw (Y/N)'s eyes. They were silver, but his pupils and whites were gone, his eyes were completely coloured in silver making it look like he was possessed.

(Y/N): I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM! I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH MY FRIEEEEEEENNNNDDDSSSSSS!!!!

A massive explosion of grey and (F/C) aura surrounded the boy as his rage had reached a breaking point. He gave Lei the worst glare on the planet, it was a glare that would even make Salem shiver in her shoes.

(Y/N): IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO KILL YOU, THEN SO BE IT! BUT I WON'T LET MY FRIENDS DIE!!!

To be continued...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

232K 3.5K 59
Also has RWBY Chibi! Y/n Brunswick is placed into a cruel world filled with Grimm. Mentored by his legendary uncle he makes sacrifices to help achiev...
97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
50.2K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
47.6K 872 11
(Y/n) Valkyrie, now 17, returns for seconds! Continuing his quest to become the Huntsmen Extraordinaire! And entering into a new semester with his ne...