You Have My Heart (Neymar Jr)

By xxtfzxx

If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it'... More

You Have My Heart (Neymar Jr)
Hello :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
IMP. Authors Note (Sorryyyy after this ill upload the next chapter)
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not a chappie!! Sorryyyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Cover Contest Winner
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors note (Imp.)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Ending)
Authors Note (Sequel News :D)
SEQUEL

Authors Note

7.8K 112 4
By xxtfzxx

Okay so I want to say something... Else... OMG I HAVE 1K READS AND 100 VOTES!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! And because of that i promise you the next chapter is going to be long and exciting!!!!
I cant express how much im thankful!!! Thank you guys for reading this story!! And just seeing your comments make me get more excited and more tempting into writing chapters for you!! I promise you, you guys wont regret reading this story! Its going to get heated up and exciting! It may not include that much football matches but it will include the players and drama because I'm trying to make this story a bit different from the other Neymar stories. Thank you thank you thankkkkk you sooooo much that you guys are reading the story and for your beautiful comments!! I love every single one of you!!!
Love you loveliessss!!! Byeeeee :*

-Tala xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 70 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩ī¸ ˚˖âē ʚ₊˚‧ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...
770K 14.1K 33
Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players. Neymar Jr is said to be one of the big...
57.9K 468 26
"you know i love you so" in which i provide you with imagines of your favorite football players.
10.5K 184 61
Five years ago Vitoria made the decision to let the man she love behind and return to the life she had before him. But she finds out she is pregnant...