First Position | Kehlani

Por PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani x Karrueche #1 in KehlaniParrish (Sept. 2018) Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

30.

1K 51 3
Por PUSSYFAIIRY

Karrueche.

"Good morning, Kae." Jacob greeted me as I walked in the building.

"Good morning. What's the plan for today?"

Two weeks have gone by which meant Kehlani would be home this weekend. I'm so excited, I've been on a sex drive and I didn't wanna do anything without Kehlani. She also told me if I did, she had something for me.

"Welllll..."

I looked up from the magazine I was reading. "What?"

"We have a special guest today." Jacob glanced ahead of me and nodded towards the door.

"Jurnee?" I asked in surprise, I didn't think she would do it.

"Kae, I understand if you don't want me to—"

"No no no, I'm proud of you. You're getting out of that department store and moving to big things."

She smiled. "Thank you. Now I can show off this." She flaunted her hands up, showing her engagement ring.

"When did this happen?" I motioned for her to sit down but Jacob quickly said no.

"I'm sorry ladies but we have business to do. You both have a shoot in less than a hour so let's get going."

"You better tell me girl." I glared at her as we followed Jacob.

"Beautiful Karrueche!"

A few minutes later, it was Jurnee's turn. I could tell she was nervous.

"Relax, boo. Everything is gonna be fine. Pose like how you do on instagram." I teased her as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Ok I got this."

I wrapped my robe around and sat down in the chair watching her. She got in the position and started posing. She wasn't new to this.

"Go best friend!"

"You did amazing sweetheart." Jacob complimented her.

She smiled widely. "Thanks. I think I can get use to this."

"I think I can get some food. Do we have time?" I looked up him while he searched down his clipboard.

"45."

Jurnee and I quickly changed and left. We drove around for 20 minutes figuring out what we was eating.

"What the hell is this?"

I scrunched my face up at her as she handed me her phone. I looked at the article which read Kehlani Needed a Side for her Meal. The cover picture was Kehlani leaving a hotel room and I know for sure it wasn't hers.

"Jurnee get me whatever. I have to make a call." I parked the car at Paneras and pulled out my phone.

I sucked my teeth in annoyance and anger. I wanted to fuck Kehlani up when she got here. She answered on the final ring.

"Baby, I can't talk—"

"But you can and will. What is TMZ talking about you leaving a hotel room?"

I heard her mumble shit, that scared me the most.

"What did you do Kehlani?" I said calmly.

I heard shuffling in the background. My heart was beating so fast, I was scared to hear it.

"After my show in New York, I went to the club with my group. I wasn't feeling it and Demi noticed."

"Demi Lovato?"

"Yes. We decided to eat pizza and drink beer at her room. Nothing else, I swear." I could hear the honesty in her voice.

I sighed laying my head on the wheel. "You scared me Lani."

"I'm sorry baby but you can't be believing everything you see. You know I would never hurt you like that. Why would I wait so long to cheat?"

"You're right. I just really miss you."

She chuckled. "I miss you too but I'll be there in four days."

"Hurry. I've been waiting for you." I seductively said.

Keh was quiet so I knew exactly what she was doing. I pulled my phone back and looked at the text then she hung up.

kehlani 💍💛
i hope you haven't been doing nothing to my sweet girl. yk what's bound to happen. imma TEAR DAT SHIT UP so be ready...love you boo.

I bit my lip smiling at her silly antics. God, I'm really in love with her and I don't ever plan on stopping.

"So what happened?" Jurnee asked once she got in the car.

"Get this: she was at Demi Lovato's hotel. They were just hanging."

"Plus I'm pretty sure Demi is not gay." Jurnee chuckled sipping her water.

"Exactly so I'm even worried about it." I sighed. "I trust her."

Kehlani.

It's the last day on tour and it was fucking amazing. I had fun traveling around the world with a purpose. My head was focused on Kae.

"So everyone listen up!" David said. "We decided to end this tour off with a bang."

"This bang is?" Noodz interjected.

"We decided to combine Demi and Kehlani concert together. The crowd will go wild and it'll be the last show so we gotta make it good." He explained as everyone started mumbling.

This seemed like a bad idea in my head and I could sense it but it went away when Demi walked in. We immediately made eye contact but she focused her attention on David.

"Hey guys. I hope you guys are cool with this idea."

Everyone muttered in agreement while I sat back leaning in the seat. I looked up seeing Demi walked towards me.

"Hey dork." She teased sitting beside me with a smile.

"Loser." I smiled back.

"How you feeling?"

I shrugged playing the fidget spinner in my hand. "Anxious and nervous. Like always. I bet you're use to it."

"You're new to this tour life so yeah, you're gonna feel that way but once you start doing tours continuously, it goes away. There is certain times where I feel myself getting nervous because of where I am or how many people." She explained nodding.

"Hopefully that'll happen to me."

"Alright let's get this show started. Kehlani let's go." David came in the room and I got up tossing the fidget spinner to Demi.

"I like my girls just like I like my honey; sweet
A little selfish
I like my women like I like my money; green
A little jealous
'Cause I'm a beautiful wreck
A colorful mess, but I'm funny
Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet
With a stone-cold neck, yeah, I'm charming."

It was the last performance of the concert. The crowd lit up with the help of flashlights matching the mood. That alone made me happy.

"All the pretty girls in the world
But I'm in this space with you
Colored out the lines
I came to find, my fire was fate with you
Heartache would stay with you
Fly great escapes with you."

Suddenly Demi came out, standing beside me and they went wild.

Her last performance consisted a bed so I was just sitting on it. Demi smirked and pushed me back on it and climbed on top of me. She took the mic and stared singing the rest.

"Isn't love all we need? Is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
To be the same prophesy? Is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti, is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
Love, do-do-do do-do."

The fans screamed loudly and clapped. I looked at Demi as she got up and bit my lip. I waved goodbye to the group and walked off stage.

"Ladies that was amazing."

I walked straight to my dressing room and pulled out my phone. Karrueche hadn't texted me yet.

"Kehlani."

"Demi what the fuck was that?" I asked gesturing towards the door.

"I was hyping the crowd."

"Do you know what the hell my fiancé is about to be on? Whatever you just pulled wasn't cool at all. I understand that's how you get more public views but this is my first concert." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm sorry Kehlani. I thought you wanted it." She spoke lowly not making eye contact with me.

"I didn't ask for shit Demi."

It was quite for a while until I noticed she was gone. What the fuck was gonna tell Kae? How would I get her to believe me?

Missed me? This update may be boring, I didn't wanna rush it but I needed to skip some parts.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.6K 786 13
A random series of short stories centered around Kehlani Parrish.
3.7K 36 14
One shots of Jim x Claire #9 in Jlaire (04/24/2023)❤
68.9K 2K 17
Kylie Jenner x Male Reader (married life)
11.5K 711 11
a sairat, ishiyant and kavi story. cover credit goes to @khushu444