Love, Fights...and Everything...

Bởi JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... Xem Thêm

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Not a big deal

2.8K 69 0
Bởi JANA_MADZ

"So I saw this place it's like a waterfall, but it's a hike also. We should all go" Lila tells me as we lie on our towels tanning.

"Cool how far?" I asked looking over to her.

"I think an hour and a half or something" she shrugs. "I was either thinking tomorrow or something?"

"Yeah definitely" I nod.

"So last night, about that guy calling you a bitch. Why did you disappear after you and Mason were talking?" She asks.

"We got into a small argument. I was just kinda annoyed because like I could obviously stand up for myself and then he said all this nice shit and got emotional. It was a lot" I shake my head.

"Oh. I wish I were there. I would've literally ripped that asshole for that" she mutters.

"Yeah. I know" I laughed. "I think I'm gonna go swimming for a bit. I need to cool off" I tell her she nods.i stand up I place my glasses on top of my head.

"K I'll be here" she replied I nod and start heading towards the water. It was really nice out. Hot. But really nice. As usual many people on the beach. Which I hated. It's only been a couple days into summer. And we still have all this time.

I get to the water. I emerge fully under then surface. I run my hands through my wet hair with a sigh. I think back to Mason yesterday. His words. Of corse I love him that way. I really think I do. I don't know if he knows I do though. I shake the thoughts out of my head.

"Wow, the snake isn't attached to her boyfriend today" I hear Georgie. I look up. She has a bandage thing on her nose and around it's bruised. She's glaring at me. "Listen bitch. You did this to me. During summer. I could easily press charges for what you did" She states.

"And listen to me Georgie. I'm done with your bullshit. So do whatever the fuck You want Because you're the one provoking me" I muttered.

"Why because what I said was obviously true. Just grow some confidence" she rolls her eyes.

"Fuck off" I roll my eyes getting out of the water.

"You should try a one piece next time. A little pudgy" she said as I walk away. Don't let it effect you Maddie. I take deep breathes to calm myself. I go back to the towels.

"You're back quick" Lila said.

"Yeah, was getting a little bored. I'll be in the washroom for a second" I tell her. She nods. I start walking looking down watching my feet. Don't let Georgie. Fucking Georgie effect you Maddie. I bump into someone.

"Sorry" I look up it was Mason.

"Maddie" he grins.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the washroom" I tell him.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"No just gotta pee" I replied.

"You were obviously just in the water. Why didn't you go there?" He asks with a laugh.

"Because I got out. Then had to go" I said shaking my head. "Lila's right over there. Is it only you?" I asked.

"Luke, Nathan and Lily couldn't make it" he replied. "are you She you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll be right back" I said. I walk away quickly. I go to the washroom. Thankfully no one was there. I sighed and I groan.

"Why is she such a bitch!" I mutter. I look down. I hate that she effected me in that way. I shake my head. She's a dumb ass Bitch. So what. You know what. I don't even care. She's a hoe. I go back out. It's Georgie. She's just never called me fat before. Whatever.

"Maddie, Maddison, Mads" Luke says.

"Luke, Lucas, lukey" I replied. Mason was sitting on my towel.

"Why do you always forget your own towel?" I asked.

"I have short term memory loss" he says.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes. He grabs my hand pulling me down on his lap. It felt like I was falling for a second. "Why couldn't Lily make it?"

"She was busy with her parents and some family" Nathan responds. Mason kisses my shoulder.

"Are you not annoyed that I'm wet right now?" I asked.

"Maddie. I could never be annoyed that you're wet" he smirks.

"Shut up" I shake my head.

"Make me" he grins.

"Shut up" Nathan, Luke and Lila say.

"I can't say make me to that" he mutters I laugh. Lila looks at me and Mason. She shakes her head.

"Masdie. Never get old" she says.

"What?" I laughed.

"Your ship name. Anyways. I was telling Maddie we should go on this hike waterfall place tomorrow" he states.

"Hiking in the heat" Mason and Luke said shaking their heads.

"You can deal" Lila sits up on her elbows.

"It better be worth it" Nathan said.

"If you don't want to do the hike. Don't come" Lila says I nod in agreement. Mason's hands wrap around my waist. I look down at my stomach. Don't let Georgie bother you Maddie. Don't be a pathetic loser. Plus it was 1 stupid comment. And she's never bothered me before.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Huh Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"I don't know. You seem a bit off" he said. He's giving me a look.

"I bumped into Georgie. Her nose is all bandaged up and bruised" I tell him.

"Wow surprised she even went out" he chuckles. "Is that Why you're bothered?"

"No way" I scoff. "I'm not even bothered. You are noticing weird things" I tell him.

"Or I'm noticing what I'm supposed to be noticing" he says.

"You're wrong" I said. I chew on my bottom lip.

"Why won't you tell me?" He asks.

"There's nothing to tell Mason" I say.

"Really. Because you're obviously lying. And I know something is bothering you" he says. "Did Georgie say something?"

"I don't give a duck f Georgie says anything to me or not" I replied.

"So She did didn't she?" He asks. "What did she say?"

"Nothing, jeez Mason" I said.

"Maddie. Why the fuck aren't you telling me?" He asks.

"Because there's nothing to tell. You're taking this far for no reason" I say.

"I'm not. I know you. I know that you're lying to me and I know Georgie said something that bothered you" he says. He turns me to face him more. Thank god they aren't paying attention to us.

"Mason. Just believe me" I sighed. He gives me a look. He shakes his head.

"I don't understand why you can't tell me something's. You do this for no reason even when I know somethings wrong but you still won't tell me what is wrong" he said.

"I'm not telling you because it's not even a big deal" I muttered.

"So there is something. You just don't want to tell me. I'm your fucking boyfriend Maddie. What the hell is this, what do you think I'm gonna hot her?" He asks.

"No" I said back. "I just don't want to make a big deal out of this when it really doesn't matter" I cross my arms.

"You're fucking kidding me. You are unbelievable sometimes, telling me isn't making a big deal out of it. Especially since I asked. You do this every time also" he says.

"You can't possibly be arguing with me right now about this" I said.

"I definitely am, What's the big deal with telling me?" He asks. "You do this every time. And I try to get you to tell me but you persist not to tell me even though I know" he says.

"I just don't want to talk about it. It's stupid" I muttered. I get up and start walking back to the water.

"Maddie. Can you just talk to me" Mason comes up walking also.

"I'm not arguing with you right now. Not in the mood for it" I stop walking and turn to face him.

"I just want you to tell me things, I don't see the problem in that. You're making this a problem. If something is bothering you, I would kind of expect you to talk to me about it or even tell me when I ask you" he says. "And you don't get that not everything is one sided. So you don't get to have these options because if I do this you'll be pissed. And you do it, it's totally fine" he said.

"It's not one sided at all. I'm pretty sure you've done this before" I say back. "And no I wouldn't be pissed. If you didn't want to talk about something I wouldn't push you the way you're pushing me. I don't get why we can't leave it alone. I don't want to talk about it. It barely bothers me" I was starting to get agitated with everything.

"Barely bothers you. Lie to someone else Maddie. You out of all people wouldn't be pissed ok. You'd end up thinking it was something I did and not something wrong. So don't tell me that. I try to do my best as a fucking boyfriend and I don't know what else you want me to do. I can't read your mind so next time I won't fucking ask you if you're okay because you'll probably not want to talk about an I right" he breathes out. "So fine. I won't push you into telling me, your boyfriend something" he shakes his head.

I get where he's coming from. But he doesn't get where I'm coming from. He turns around. God I hate fighting with him.

"Georgie called me fat" I said before he was too far. He turns around.

"What?" He asks like he genuinely didn't hear me.

"Georgie called me fat" I said in a low voice.

"Maddie" I shake my head.

"I told you it wasn't a big deal" I said.

"But it obviously effected you" he said back. "It's Georgie. She's a Bitch" he says.

"Yeah I know. And then I really thought of it and it's dumb" I shrugged. "And I really don't want to talk about this."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"I don't know. I just didn't want to talk about it, so can we not?" I replied.

"Fine, you don't like...believe her actually right?" He asks.

"Well I mean. Like I'm not anorexic, I could cut down on the mcdicks" I shrug.

"Shut the fuck up" he tells me.

"Calm down" I laughed. "Now I'm gong swimming."

"I'm coming with" He says.

********************

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this yet again non exciting chapter. So sorry guys. Next one will be better I'd like to think. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

668K 18.3K 33
~FIRST BOOK TO THE 'Loving A Fighter' SERIES!~ **The second book is out!** Meet Skylar Bradley, not your typical teenage girl. Skylar has kept to her...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
388K 6.3K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
798K 24.8K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...