Confessions of a Cancer patie...

By a-writing-wonderland

meet 21 year old Audrey Smith, a normal girl who loves to read and write. One day, her world comes crashing... More

Confessions of a Cancer patient
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
The end
do you want a sequel?

Chapter 7

238 8 0
By a-writing-wonderland

Sunday, March 20th

Dear journal,

the doctor had walked in shortly after my last round and said " It's amazing Audrey,  but your body responded greatly to the last few times and the cancer is rapidly disappearing. It's a miracle, but you will live. We just want to keep you here for a few more days to make sure that the cancer cells completely disappear. " Nate and I let out a huge sigh of relief as we hugged. "Thank  you Nate, for everything. " I whispered. "No, thank you." He had whispered back. He held me stronger in his loving embrace as he whispered comfortingly " A few more days,a few  more days." I cuddled up to him, worn out from the news. "When you go home, I have a surprise for you." He excitedly had said. "What?" I had questioned. A small smirk had appeared on his lips. "You have to wait and see!" He teased, poking my arm. "But I wanna find out nowwwwwww!" I had  whined, pouting. " Nope. not gonna happen." His smirk had become broader. "I hate you Nate!" I had giggled. " Love you too." He had smiled back. I had grabbed my notebook and started worked on my novel until late in the night, when I fell asleep.

Best Wishes,

Audrey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
24.3K 937 50
Dom and Lilly decide to break up, but there's thing that will tie them together. Their daughter 6 month old baby tala. Started 12 Nov 2017
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.6M 96.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...