30 day equestrian challenge

By countrygirl15768

I seen people do this and this will get me to my creativity to go far I think and it is about my life with ho... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
DAy 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
DAy 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30

Day 4

4 0 0
By countrygirl15768

describe the important horses in your life.
I ride school horses because I don't have my own horse but I of course still have fun.
April- I think she is an Arabian
She is a chestnut with a stripe and brown stockings. She is so cute. She is fast.
Crockett- he is probably a Welsh mix or a haflinger and looks like he is 15 hands and fast. His canter is so smooth and fast same with his trot.
Mo- she is a Welsh pony and is feisty. She does not like the boys staring at her so she goes faster and you have to calm her down. She is like 14 hands. And is stubborn.  She has a crescent moon on her forehead. And is bay.
Bobby socs- she is tall like 16 to 17 Hands probably. She might be a Dutch warmblood. She likes going in the middle and is Stubborn sort of.
Peanut- she is bay. As a Triangle type marking and she is cute. I think is is a welsh pony too. And 14 to 15 hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.9K 38
Poonam Chaudhary, a girl from a middle class family got married to the guy who scares her to the core. Kaushal Mishra, husband of Poonam and possesse...
14.4K 2.1K 39
දෛවයේ ලියවිලා තියෙන්නේ මගේ නම ඉස්සරහින් උබේ නම බන් .. -🦁💚- අනේ උබ හු#හන් මහත්තයෝ .. මගේ ජිවිතේ සිකුරු පච වෙලා සෙනසුරු උච්ච වෙලා මං කිච වෙලා තියෙන්න...
291K 26K 62
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
23K 598 23
I write mainly for the ladies but if u have any requests I would be more than happy to write for you!