•Sucker for love• || Cai Xuku...

By J_Arii

A vampire girl who is clueless about love, becomes friends with her idol. However, that friendship lead to so... More

Introduction (:
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24: FINAL.
A few days later...
Special Chapter 1
Special chapter 2
Jeon Ara.

09

802 43 3
By J_Arii

Ara POV:

~Dream~

I awoke, finding myself inside a dark room, with specks of light illuminating through a tiny window. Shit. Where are my tablets?

I tried moving, but i was tightly tied to a wooden chair.

The emptiness in the room suffocated me, as i slowly saw myself fading away.
What's going on? Where am i?

"I cannot love you like this Ara" A voice echoed around the room, as a tall figure began revealing itself.

"Kunkun?" I questioned.

"You're a monster." He spoke, emotionlessly.

Those words hit me like a bullet. As much as i wanted hide the pain, it choked out creating a flood of cold tears. My lips trembled aggressively, letting out a silent scream of pain. I tried blinking the tears away from my bloodshot eyes, but the tears continued tracing down.

"I cannot love you"
"You've lost."
"How can i love a monster?"
"It's best if you disappear"

His words continued on, cutting through me like a sharp blade. They tore through me as i continued crying. I felt like i was losing my mind; my brain was being shredded. The world became a blur, just like my body as it faded away...

I suddenly felt his cold lips brush onto mine. My tears collided onto his cheeks. He sharply kissed me. It wasn't gentle. It was emotionless. Toxic. It sent shivers down my spine.

He parted his lips from mine and whispered near my neck. His cold breath, made me shiver.

"This? Nothing. You? Nothing."

"CAI XUKUN PLEASE!" I cried hysterically.

"You're a monster. Why would i love you?" His words continuously echoed in my mind.

~End of dream~

"ARA WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" Nara screamed at me. I eventually woke up.

There was sweat formed on my forehead as i was breathing heavily.

"Ara calm down calm down. It's okay i got you." Nara gently whispered, pulling me into her embrace. She rubbed my back, calming me down.
"It's okay i'm here. Tell me what happened." She added.

Being unable to speak, i buried my head into her shoulder clutching onto my bed sheets. Tears began to drip, soaking her shirt. Nara began rocking me slowly as she gently patted my back. The sobbing broke apart by short pauses of recovering breaths, as i pulled myself away from her.

"You okay now? Did you have another panic attack?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Don't worry. It was just... a bad dream." I mumbled.

"You're lucky i'm here else you would've fully had a break down."

A ray of sunlight beamed through the tiny gap between the curtains. I turned to her in realisation.

"Yeah. I am... Can you give me my tablets?"

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot that you're a vampire."
Nara got up and closed the curtains as she headed towards the kitchen.

A few moments later, she arrived with a cold glass of 'grape juice' and placed it on the table beside me. She opened my drawer and searched for the sachet of pills. She finally found them and popped out two pills from the sachet.

"Here." She handed me the pills.

I chucked them into my mouth and chugged down the glass of 'grape juice'.

"Now get ready and freshen up." She said as she was about to leave, until i grabbed her arm.

"Have you got... Hyeri's contact number?" I asked.

"Yeah... Why?"

"I need to call her."

"Oh okayyy"

She handed me her phone and i noted down the number onto my phone. She smiled at me before she left my room to go eat her breakfast.

I called the number i noted down earlier, but she didn't pick up? Instead, i messaged her hoping she would actually read my message and respond. I wanted to meet her and ask her about what happened even though she probably didn't want to see my face.

Timeskip~

I arrived at the cafe where i told her to meet. I sat there for half an hour, scanning the cafe wondering if she'd even show up. Eventually, i saw a familiar face walking over to my table.

Pulling out the chair, she sat down in front of me, avoiding my eye contact. She inhaled, putting strands of her hair back. Staring into space, she wondered why she was even here, looking clueless. A few moments later she exhaled and finally spoke.

"Look Ar-"

"I want to forgive you." I said, cutting her off.

"But i haven't even said sorry yet?"

"I know. I'm glad that you were going to though." I smiled.

She furrowed her eyebrows, giving me a questioning look. She seemed confused by what i said. Eventually, i broke away from her gaze and held her cold hand.

"You're being too nice." She sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I hurt you yet you still forgave me. Why?"

"Because you're my friend."

"You're still my friend after what i done to you?" She grinned, letting out a gentle sigh.

"Of course. How could i be upset at you if used to live together, laugh together, spent time together. I have to forgive you."

"Th-thanks i guess." She stuttered as the corners of her lips lifted to form a smile.

__________

A couple of minutes passed as we chatted, trying to catch up with things. I felt much more at ease talking to her like this. My shoulders felt so much lighter since there was no uneasiness weighing them down.

"So how's Jungwoo been doing?" She suddenly questioned making me almost choke on my Caramel macchiato. I frowned slightly and looked away giving a response.

"He's good."

I lied. I actually don't know how he's doing. it's been a few weeks since he left and we haven't spoke since. Although i felt free, i missed him so much. I've lived with him most of my life and this was the longest time he's stayed away from me.

"Ara? You okay? You seemed to have dazed off for a bit." Hyeri suddenly spoke, snapping me back to my senses.

"Ahh yeah don't worry."

I knew Hyeri could see the visible sadness in my eyes which is why i moved my gaze.

"Ara tell me."

I inhaled deeply and exhaled, slipping a statement out my mouth.
"Jungwoo hasn't called me for the past few weeks. He's at Doyoung's. I miss him."

Hyeri bit her bottom lip and looked away, letting go of my hand.

"I'm sorry again. This happened because of me right? I'm sorry Ara..."

"No. Don't apologise. It's my fault."

"Don't worry Ara. I'll try and fix this i'm still truly sorry."

"No Hyeri. I'll fix this myself since it was my fault."

"Okay then... Good luck."

"Thanks. I'll see you next time i gotta go." I smiled as i got up from my chair made my way out the cafe.

Jungwoo please come back

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.4K 29
"To live your life to the fullest,you have to do what you love." 100 trainees,99 boys,1 girl like,what?! {Idol Producer s1} | highest rank: #1 idol...
736 51 27
Lee Minho is a vampire whose life has become empty, lonesome, and full of melancholy. He lost himself when he lost the one person who understood him...
384K 10.2K 39
Unknown: I guess I'd tell you since you'll practically know that I'm one out of nine I'm Chan 😉 /seen • Bang Chan x female o/c • non-idol SKZ & Hig...
236K 9.3K 33
You felt your heart pound against your chest. It's a vampire, and it looked hungry. Vampire AU Started: 27/7/2018 Ended: 20/6/2019 WARNING: INCLUDES...