แดต'แดธแดธ แดฐแดตแดฑ แถ แดผแดฟ สธแดผแต | ๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“–๐“ฒ...

By usagithesailormoon

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

A/N ๐Ÿ˜Š
Prologue
Ch. 1 : The Reason
Ch. 2 : The Revelation
Ch. 3 : I Need You
Chapter 4 : Family
A/N:
Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love
Ch. 6 : Friends or Enemy
A/N :- Break
Author's Note : Apologize
Chapter 8 : Yoongi v Namjoon
Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You
Chapter 10 : The Aftermath
Chapter 11 : Heaven or Hell
Chapter 12 : The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love
Appreciation
Chapter 14 : Justifying Love
Chapter 15 : Heliotrope The Eternal Love
Final Words ๐Ÿ’‹

Ch. 7 : Jealousy

5K 259 99
By usagithesailormoon

***A/N : this is also a long chapter***

Yoongi observed Namjoon from head to toe, each inches of his tanned skin and lanky body, scanning like an x-ray machine, acting like a hungry predator. Namjoon was too observed with the lesson, for him to notice that Yoongi's eyes is long fixed on him.

Yoongi's corner lips twitching, dote on how focus Namjoon at the moment where he can audibly see the beautiful brown orbs were partly hidden behind the glass he is wearing. Yoongi knows that Namjoon only wear it during class or while tutoring him. It is cute on Namjoon handsome face. The semi round glass is perfectly seated on his cute nose.

His eyes slowly rolling down at Namjoon's plump lips that slightly parted, mumbling something uncertain to Yoongi's ears. Pausing like forever, thinking how it feel to kiss that luscious pink lips. It is absurd how his feeling become more deeper and deeper day by day especially when Jimin and Hoseok are now become closer to Namjoon. 

Instead of him, he still barely having conversation with Namjoon and if he does it is always turn to him dissing Namjoon. He didn't know why he acting like that, but he was too nervous to say nice thing to Namjoon and the air become more awkward if he is trying to be nice. Namjoon will think he is some sort if weirdo then. He wish he can joking around with that golden tanned boy like Jimin who without hesitation always hugs and kisses Namjoon on the cheek playfully.

Oh God, I sound like a pervert!

Well, he did get some scolding from Jimin for treating Namjoon poorly and how he is dense to act like that. He will never able to win Namjoon's heart if he keep doing that to Namjoon. Namjoon just will hate him more. But Yoongi is not someone who takes Jimin advice seriously. He have his own ways to be with Namjoon which what he's believe will justify his true feeling.

Afar from that, Yoongi is still furious with the fact that, the tall and handsome man with the luxurious sport car, who always dropped Namjoon at school. Thinking how Namjoon behaves around his boyfriend, smiling to the ears, eyes shimmering like stars, tons of jealousy sparked in Yoongi's heart. He barely holding himself from punching that guy out of wrath. Nobody can touch Namjoon except him (possessive Yoongi). Namjoon is torturing him to the core with his cuteness.

Maybe. Maybe he can tease that boy a little bit. Well, to bother him like always. At least, Namjoon will notice his existence in his life instead of that rich jerk. Furthermore, he didn't make any moves against Namjoon these past few days, since Namjoon been tutoring him half heartedly. To be honest, the way his brain functions in reasoning is quite extraordinary. He might think it is a good idea, but in reality he just make things become worst.

Yoongi is quite nervous and restless that both of them are acting so stiff and awkward after what had happen last two days. They basically didn't talk about that, no one ever brought up the topic and just let it slide down. Even Jimin and Hoseok also seems try not to talked about it, for Yoongi's sake.

Maybe this is a good chance for him. Besides, there is no one here in this room. Hoseok and Jimin was on a date today. So,  only him and Namjoon were left alone.  Yoongi's mind went to Namjoon once again. The boy still absorb himself with the textbook and scribble some notes. Leaving some pen marks on his palm which Yoongi's find it so adorable. He's cooed looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon turn his head towards Yoongi who has been sitting at the desk silently. His startled a bit when he noticed Yonggi is been glaring at him like a hungry hawk. The intense in the brown eyes of Yonggi is intimidating. Namjoon feels uncomfortable, his heart thumping aloud, causing him to start shivering out of nervous. He change his way of sitting on the floor, straighten the body .

"D-do you understand...what I told you just now? I make it simple so that you can understand the formula" stuttered Namjoon without looking at Yoongi, referring to the notes in front of him.

"What do you think?"ask Yoongi annoyed. Not truly annoys but it is just how he always react to Namjoon. He can't changed that even he always regret it later on.

Namjoon silenced. Do I should know that? I'm the one that had asked him first. What a weird guy!

"If it is easy for me to understand how the equation works, I will never need you to tutoring me, stupid!" rebuke Yoongi.

Namjoon just rolls his eyes. Yoongi cursing has no effect on him anymore.  He is immune for any bad names Yoongi had called him. He had tried at his best to ignore all the insults and just concentrate on his duty as a tutor without any hassle. He want this to end peacefully so that he can make a good report to Mr Baek. That is what he thought. He just too lazy to take it seriously anymore.

Yoongi want to say something to Namjoon when both of them were interrupted with a phone ringing. Their eyes spontaneously on Namjoon handphone which lying down on the floor facing up, where the screen glowing with white light clearly showing the caller id. And both of them have different reaction to that.

Jin Hyung ♥️

Namjoon smiles widen by looking at his phone screen and hurrily pick up.

"Yes Jin-hyung. Have you done with the meeting? No, still tutoring, get another 25 minutes. Nevermind, take your time...Yes I know where the cafe is.. Yup, i love chocolate cakes, that sound so good. Ok, bye..."

And Namjoon smiles stay on his face even the called already ended for a while. Suddenly he's aware that he is still in the Yoongi's room thus moves his eyes to Yoongi. And his heart pounding faster after realizing Yoongi had been staring at him intensely, while clenching his teeth. His jaws literally moving uptight. Yoongi seem pissed off right now. Why? Namjoon have no answer to that at the moment. But he is freaking out. Usually it's one of the sign whenever Yoongi gonna outburst with anger. Namjoon just swallow his own saliva harshly. His throat feel dry and drifted his eyes to the book in front of him nervously.

Yoongi now is looking at Namjoon with anger assemble inside his body. Namjoon expression when having the conversation with the caller that he called as Jin-hyung makes him annoyed and pissed off. The smile on Namjoon's face is unbearable. The deep dimple over his cheeks is killing him softly . His laugh just sound like a music and keep playing on his earbud. Yoongi hate it when it is obviously not because of him. He hates it that Namjoon only shows that to that lucky man. He hates the fact that Namjoon never smile beautifully to him. He hates it to the core of his heart and literally he is screaming full of wrath and jealousy.

"So it is true what Wonhoo said about you.."

Namjoon tilt his head spontaneously and look at Yoongi disbelief. It is not a question but Yoongi merely stated the fact as in belief with the accusation. A fact that he want Namjoon to admit to be true. That is what Namjoon think.

"You are a real faggot," said Yoongi with straight face.

Namjoon gritted his teeth, clutching his pen and his heart beating faster. To be honest, right now, Namjoon just want to punch Yoongi's handsome face to come to his sense. That boy always try to test his patience. Namjoon somehow had enough of all the bullshits and Yoongi's stupid accusations.

"Why? Are you mad that I know you're a real faggot?" provoke Yoongi again. He has no intention to jerk about that actually but this Jin and Namjoon thing always make him feeling resentful for the fact how Namjoon seems really happy with Jin. He did realized how Namjoon is more cheerful than before.

Yoongi then rise from his seat and approaching Namjoon. He can sense Namjoon's anger through his redden face. And that had amused him to tease Namjoon further. Namjoon flinched back when Yoongi's face just a few inches from his. This time his heart is thumping harder but with different tunes. No more anger or resentful. Just...beating. Duguen duguen.

"You'd seduced everyone from your former school, ditched them, even that fucking jerk Wonhoo...Now you have this Jin guy. Then who's next, hah?"

Namjoon frowned. He notice that Yoongi had misunderstood his relationship with Seokjin. He need to make it clear to Yoongi that Seokjin is his brother.

"What are you talking about? Jin-hyung is..."

"Emm hyung...that's so intimate. Your boyfriend?" Yoongi's sounded so jealous. He didn't registered that his tone .changed when talks about Seokjin. He just feel bitter that Namjoon's voice sound so soft and nice uttering Seokjin's name.

"What???" Namjoon shrieked at the false accusation. He need to make it clear about this to Yoongi. But why must Yoongi bothered about Seokjin? Why he thinks that Seokjin js his boyfriend? Why he is mad?

"So... have you fuck him?"

A loud smack simultaneously echoed in the room when the words come out from Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi was taken aback to Namjoon's act. His palm rubbed his sting cheek and upsetly staring at Namjoon's angry face. Namjoon had slapped him. Harsh. His cheek felt the burning sensation from that. Namjoon eyes gawking on Yoongi's face sternly. His chest were moving up and down, breathing loudly. Yoongi had crossed the line and Namjoon could not take it anymore. Both of them were gazing each other with no one to admit defeat.

Then, the next thing happened so fast. Namjoon couldn't react properly when Yoongi suddenly pinned his body against the floor and kissing him forcely. Namjoon flustered. His eyes wide opened. His back ached due to the impact. His mind too clouded to register what is happening. This is not what he is expecting from Yoongi. He thought Yoongi will beat him to death for what he had done. He slapped Yoongi so Yoongi should retaliate with the same thing.

This...this is not right..This is wrong!

"How it feels someone else kissing you than your boyfriend hah?"ask Yoongi when his lips parted with Namjoon plump lips.

Both of them were breathing heavily. Yoongi smirking looking at Namjoon under him while both of his hand were holding Namjoon's shoulder, pinning him to the floor. Yoongi can see that Namjoon's eyes are wavering, the anger in it change into something else. Yoongi can't read behind that longing look properly. Didn't understand what it is mean. Too dense to know the real feeling of Namjoon's.

He can see Namjoon's reddish cheek and his eyes just can't meet his eyes because of embarassment. The whole situation is too sudden and both were awkward. And Yoongi kinda like that expression. Cute!

"Jin...Jin-hyung is..."

Namjoon's word been cut off when once again Yoongi kiss Namjoon. This time more harsher than before and out of jealousy. He really hates it when Seokjin name been uttered by Namjoon's sexy lips. He do not want Namjoon to say that name ever.

"Don't you dare to say his name in front of me, bitch!"

His kisses become more sloppy and full of wrath, giving Namjoon difficulty to breath and their lips only parted when Yoongi try to exhales one. But the intermission doesn't takes second before Yoongi start to press his lips against Namjoon's plump and pink lips violently.

Namjoon were too shocked at the sudden turn of event, can't retaliate to Yoongi's abusive movement as he supposed to do. Even he try his very best to shove Yoongi above him, however Yoongi built up muscle is subdued on his lanky body.

"Aghh...Yoongi...don't...let..let me go...." said Namjoon when he had chances but more on whispering to Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi's shivered at Namjoon's voice, misinterpret that the boy is enjoying his kissing. Yoongi tighten one of his hand on both of Namjoon's wrist and put it above his head and his another hand moves slowly under Namjoon shirt, pulling it up revealing half of his torso. Yoongi is just out of his mind, clouded with jealousy and lust.

He start rubbing Namjoon's stomach and up to his chest lustful while keep kissing Namjoon's lip, cheek and his jawline. He's pinning his whole body against Namjoon's, giving difficulty for Namjoon to move or to fight his wrongdoing.

Namjoon was still taken aback with Yoongi's misbehaviour. He tried wholeheartedly to release the grip of Yoongi's hand, to stop him from touching his lower body part but Yoongi just hold his hand harder to the floor and keep kissing him non stop.

"Yo-Yoongi stop!"

And Namjoon is shocked when Yoongi had bite his lower lips to hinder him from keep screaming, that he can feel blood coming out from the action. Namjoon struggling under Yoongi's heavy warm body, try to shove him aside again and again.

"Let..let me go! Yoongi...let me go..."

Yoongi's just ignored Namjoon's pleading. He moved to kiss Namjoon's neck, licking and sucking without Namjoon's consent, just locking Namjoon's lanky body with his body to overtakes Namjoon's struggling.

"I know you like this. You always do this right? To Wonhoo and your Jin's. Why you don't like me to do this to you?" said Yoongi spiteful and keep kissing Namjoon forcefully in rage.

"No! Let me go..damn it! L-let me go Yoongi!!"

Namjoon is trying at his full will to nudge Yoongi's heavy body but still his energy never at the same par as Yoongi. Yoongi is stronger than him. But Namjoon cannot accede with Yoongi's action. He will not accept this kind of immoral attitude. Yoongi is out of his mind. He is not a whore. He's not a faggot that can be treated like this.

"Nothing to lose.. I can give you the same pleasure like others...Wonhoo said you are good on bed. Show me then," mumble Yoongi as slow as whispering to Namjoon's ear while biting Namjoon's collarbone, leaving a hickey. Marking Namjoon as his.

Namjoon body frozen at sudden remarks by Yoongi. He feels that his heart shattered into million pieces and his world crumbled down. As such, he stop struggling instantaneous, letting Yoongi just do what he want to do against his fragile body.

This is it. This is the end of everything. This is the end. End.

Namjoon succumbing himself to Yoongi. Admit defeat. No pushing, no hitting instead he let his tears slowly rolling down from the corner of his eyes. From one drop to another drops and up to one point he is now clearly sobbing. His body shaking and trembling out of sorrow and emotionally hurting.

Is that what Yoongi really thinks about him? Is Yoongi really hates him that much? Is Yoongi saw him as a sex objects?

Yoongi stop at the minute he heard Namjoon's sobbing and is appalled looking at the state of the boy. His sad and hurt face had ignite guilt in the Yoongi's heart. Out of shameful of his conduct to Namjoon who's still lying underneath his body, Yoongi slowly pull off from Namjoon and sit besides Namjoon's body where he is currently sobbing. Leaning on the wall, Yoongi brushed his face and dampant hair on his hair with remorseful feeling for what had he done. He knows he can't take back for what he did to that boy.

Damn it!

"Do you really hate me that much?"

Yoongi hastily looked at Namjoon. Namjoon still crying and staring the ceiling above him, not even once has his eyes on Yoongi. He just gazing blankly at the ceiling with sorrow and defeat.

"What is my fault to you? Why do you hate me? Have i done something wrong to you? Am i an easy target for you? You do believe the rumors? Have you asked me about it once? Why? Why Yoongi??"

Namjoon bombarded Yoongi with questions over questions. Questions that have been long kept in his heart for past few months, starting from the day Yoongi and his friends started to bully him. The question that never been answered by Yoongi till today. And Namjoon at his end will. He just too broken right now that he need to ask these, to know the reason why Yoongi hates him so much.

Why?

"Namjoon...I.." Yoongi stuttered. He didn't expect Namjoon to ask him about that abruptly. He is too flustered of what had happened just now and his mind didn't function properly. Especially when the guilty feeling attacking his inner conscience just now.

Namjoon pull down his t-shirt that still revealing his upper body and slowly rise to sit. He put his hands on his face, hiding his ugly crying face from Yoongi. He is still weeping sadly. He didn't embarrass with his state right now, he has no time to feel like that. He just wrecked. He is in the state of breakdown. Namjoon tilt to Yoongi on his side, whose leaning on the wall, also gazing at Namjoon sadly.

"I... I thought we can be friend. This tutoring thing really make me happy, Yoongi-ssi. I thought at last we can be friends. I really want to be your friend. I-I like you Yoongi-ssi. I really like you. B-but i know how much you hate me. I'm sorry that i ever existed in your life. I'm sorry that i just pain in the ass. I have no intention to disturb your life..."

"Yah, Namjoon... I never.. "Yoongi in shocked listening to Namjoon's confession. He likes me? Really likes me?

"I- I will never disturb you again. I'm sorry. S-sorry... I'll die for you if that you want me to do..."

Yoongi's eyes widen and his mouth agaped at Namjoon's word. He is further shocked when Namjoon suddenly storm out from the room leaving Yoongi without chances to sooth him or to reply Namjoon's rambling just now. Yoongi frozen at the floor. Eyes quivering and slowly tears flowing down to his pale cheeks. Regrets. Remoseful. Yoongi knows he had lost his chance. He should listen to Jimin. Yoongi's hid his face in his arms, crying out of regrets.

"I...I don't hate you Namjoon...never... I-I like you too..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.2K 21
[COMPLETED] โ–ช๏ธSEQUEL TO HATEโ–ช๏ธ What happens now? McTae_Tae 2018 STARTED 4th Feb 2018 ENDED 6th Apr 2018
133K 5.6K 31
โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚...
71.4K 2.9K 45
โ€ž สฐแต’หขแต‰แต’แต แต’สทโฟหข แตƒ หขแต‰หฃ หขแต—แต’สณแต‰ โฑโฟ หขแต’สฐแต’ , สธแต’แต’โฟแตโฑ สทแตƒโฟแต—หข แตƒ แตโฑแถ แต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑหข แต‡แต’สธแถ สณโฑแต‰โฟแตˆ โ€ž
178K 6.8K 32
แดคแดแดแด‹แด‡ แดˆษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… ส€แดแดแดแดค แด€ษดแด… สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€แดค แดค แด› แด€ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด…: [3ส€แด… แดแดˆ แดŠแดœสŸส, 2018] แด„ แด แด แด˜ สŸ แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด…: [19แด›สœ แด…แด‡แด„...