Yes or No 3 (Kim and Pie)

By Shadow_Sniper07

If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Al... More

Part 1 - The untold story
Chapter II - Pie in her room
III - A Father's Point of View
Chapter IV - Kim's struggle
Chapter V - Everyday is a Difficult Day
VI - Their decisions
VII - I'll take any chances
VIII - They meet again
Chapter IX - Reunited
Chapter X - Their First Night Again in a Long While
Chapter XI - Surprise dad!
Chapter XII - contented hearts
Chapter XIII - not the right time yet
Chapter XIV - Same routine
Chapter XV - Here Comes P'Van
XVI - Round One
XVII - Reunion
XVIII - I'm sorry
XIX - The best Mom
Chapter XX- Busy Kim
XXI - Busy Sunday, Busy Monday, Busy week!
XXII - I'll find out the truth
Cahpter XXIII - Celebration
XXIV - Daddy's girl
XXV - Drunk in Pain.
XXVI - Oohhh! Kim!
XXVII - Instant Celebrity
XVIII - Who's insecure?
XXIX - Kiss and makeout. Wait, what?!
XXX - Next step.
XXXI - Mother daughter issue, leveled up
XXXII - Expect the unexpected.
XXXIII - Good news! Bad news!
XXXIV - Newly weds?
XXXV - The 'new girl'
XXXVI - Zee is trouble!
XXXVII - Kim's all grown up
XXXVIII - Good Choice!
XXXIX - Not again!
XL - Strike 3!!!
XLI - Destiny?
XLII - Angry Pie
XLIII - Secret
XLIV - Unplanned
XLV - Road Trip
XLVI - Crazy Night
XLVII - Crazier Night
XLVIII - Oh My!
XLIX - Beer Pong = wild night :-)
L - It's getting hotter!
LI - Bully Pie
LII - Devastated Kim!
LIII - How dare you!
LIV- Double Kill
LV - Face your fear
LVI - Zee is the victim! hahahah!
LVII - Zee falling..?
LVIII - The Past still Hurts
LIX - Lowlife Maniac
LX - Cutie.... What???
LXI - She's just a friend.
LXIIA - Pie's Plan part I
LXIIB - Game on!!!
LXIV - Surprise...
LXV - Aya's Side
LXVI - Here comes more trouble
LXVII - No title = No spoiler
LXVIII -
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXXA
LXXXB
FINALE PART I
FINALE PART II
FINALE - THE REAL ENDING
Message

LXIII - Stare down to death contest

9K 223 45
By Shadow_Sniper07

A/n: As promised Guys, an update for surpassing 62A's number of votes.. :-)

Please comment or Vote.

Voting is as easy as clicking the star on your screen :-) If you like my work, please take the time to vote :-)  thanks

____________

Aya's PoV

I intended to arrive late in our reunion. Why? Because I wanted to see all their faces, specially Kim, drooling over me.

But most of all, I wanted to see her girlfriend's mouth ajar.  I wanted to see her self-esteem shrink because of my presence.

Evil..?

I know!!!

But I'm not the kind of girl who easily gives up.  Well, I was... But not anymore!

I like Kim. Ever since highschool, I've started liking her.  It's just that back then, we were young and I didn't know how to tell her my feelings.  I was afraid that she didn't feel the same way and if she did, I was afraid of what the other people would think of us.

Growing up, I learned to fight for what I want.  I changed a lot because I've constantly lost important people, including Kim, because of my fear. My fear of rejection.

Okay, enough drama!  My Final Say,  You ask?

The Queen B always gets what she wants!!!

________________

I entered the venue and roamed my eyes looking for my baby.

The first thing I noticed was a group of four guys eye raping me with their mouths ajar.

James, Mark, Chris and Greg... Oh.. Boys.. *smirk*

Then my attention was caught when a guy in white tux and a girl in a red dress turned around, looking at me.

Ohhh Gosh! Kim looks HOT!!

She waived at me and I walked over to them.

I stopped in front of them and realized that Kim's arm was all over that girl.

Kim was calm and didn't have any reaction.

As always, looking cool.

But the girl, for a moment I saw her eyes open wide but she quickly recovered.  Gotcha!

Without saying anything to me, Kim lead that girl to a round table and let her sat on an empty chair.

Well, that was rather disappointing... Seeing Kim without any reaction to my beauty while she was all clingy and careful of that girl, I clearly lost the first battle. Oh, whatever!! The night has just began. *evil smirk*

So we followed the two and sat at the same circle.

I wanted to sit beside Kim but James stole my sit!! Grrr!

Our sitting arrangement? It's James, Kim, Pie, Mark, Chris, Me and Greg.

Come to think of it, This seat is better.  I can look Kim straight in her eyes and that girl too.

I suddenly felt that girl looking at me and so, I looked at her too.

I saw how her eyes radiates insecurity towards me and so I smirked at her.

Yes, I'm sure of that.  Girls always look at me with envy and insecurity.  I've gotten used to it plus, I enjoyed feeding on their envy and insecurity, it boosts my confidence.

Ooohhh!! She smirked back!! Now that's new..  No one has ever fought back to me like that..  Interesting...

I can see it in her eyes.  She won't back down..

I nodded at her.

GOOD! BECAUSE I WON'T EITHER!

Then I thought of something...

"Kim, you haven't introduced your little friend to us.  You always pace out when you see me like the last time in the cafe.  I'm that pretty huh?"  I smiled at Kim then a fake smile to that girl.

Maybe Kim forgot that she's here because of how pretty I look.  Huh!!  Beat that little girl!
________

Pie's PoV

We are still glaring at each other when she started speaking, "Kim, you haven't introduced your little friend to us.  You always pace out when you see me like the last time in the cafe.  I'm that pretty huh?"  She looked at Kim and smiled then looked at me with a smirk.

The nerve of this b*tch!!

Kim laughed and we all looked at her, waiting for her answer.  Don't let me down, Kim!! Please..

Kim chuckled, "Actually, I've introduced her to these guys and it's funny how I forgot to introduce these 4 drooling idiots back.  Then you came in and I totally forgot to introduce you guys to her." 

What the? Did she mean to say that because  Aya girl looks pretty, she forgot us.. and me..?!!!

Aya raised her eyebrow at me and smiled as if she was saying, 'I won!'

Then Kim placed her arm around my waste and pulled me closer to her, our cheeks touching.

"I mean, look at my girl right here.  She's the prettiest.  Looking all sexy and gorgeous, I totally  forgot you guys are actually with us."  Kim continued with pride evident in her tone.

Now, I can breathe...

Of course! I looked at Aya, raised my eyebrow and smile as if I was saying, 'You wish!'

Aya's cocky smile faded and I felt triumphant.

"Old friends, again, meet my girl, Pie.  And Pie, these four guys are James, Mark, Chris and Greg.  They were my highschool band mates. They're actually my closest guy friends."  Kim introduced them and I smiled at each one of them.

"And Pie, this is my best friend Aya.  We practically known each other since we were kids. We just went to different universities and so we lost contact." 

We both gave out a fake smile but we were killing each other in our imaginations.

We snapped out of our stared down to death contest when Kim spoke up again.

"Okay... Now that we all know each other, let's grab some food.  I'm oh so hungry."

All of us stood up but Kim being gentle as always, "Pie, just stay here.  I don't want you walking too much in your high heels.  I'll get you your food."

I nodded and just smiled at her.

"Woah! Woah! How gentle of you Kim!!"  James teased her.

"Oh Kim, my Kim, why don't you get some for me too." Mark said trying her best to sound like a sweet girl.

I laughed at them.

"Oh! Shut up!  I only do this to my Queen."  Kim said almost shouting.

I saw Aya stare at the floor. :-)

I am so winning this battle!!

The guy named Greg said, "Aya, just stay here.  I'll get some for you."

Aya nodded.

"Uh oh! Here comes the silent Casanova King..!!"  Mark stated and they all laughed then walked to the buffet table.

Wait!!! Oh My God!! That means.... Uggghhh!!!

I sat back on the chair and Aya did too.

Awkward....

Then I felt her eyes on me.  I looked at her only to see her glaring at me and so I glared back.

And here comes the staring down to death contest again.  None of us blinking.

___________

Chris' PoV  (Yup.. Surprisingly, I have one.)

We're at the buffet table getting some food. 

And because Kim's holding two plates, I'm helping her put some food on both her plates.  While Mark helps Greg with two plates in his hands too.  And James grabbing more for himself.

I looked back at the girls and saw them glaring at each other.

Yup! I know.  They perfectly hate each other and that's because of Kim.

I knew that Aya has always liked Kim since highschool.  I noticed that, being tagged as the group's mind reader. And after our graduation, she told me everything.  I couldn't do anything because one, I don't think Kim noticed her own nature so I can't just tell her and confuse her in the end.  I wanted Kim to realize it herself.  And two, we were going to different universities. So all I could do is comfort and listen to her.

"Uhmm.. Kim, I think we should move fast."  I said hesitantly.

Kim frowned looking all confused, "Why is that?"

"Well.. Uhhmm.. I don't think those two like each other very much..." I said pointing to the ladies sitting in our table.

Kim looked at them, "Nahh... I don't think so.  Pie is friendly to girls. And by the looks of Aya, she likes Pie. I bet she'll try and be friends with my girl because she's my best friend. That's Aya for you."

"Yup!  I blame your poor eyesight and your always being oh so clueless." I mumble to myself.

"What did you say?" She asked confused.

"Nothing.. I said, our plates are full let's go back."  I said.

"Okay.." Kim replied.

_______

Pie's PoV

Few minutes has passed and I don't know how we both managed to glare at each other without blinking.

"They're coming.... Give me some fake sweet smile there Pie.  Lights, camera, Action!"  Aya said.

Kim and the guys are back.  The two of us ended giving each other a fake smile as if we're getting along so well.

Kim laid our plates on the table and so did the other guys. 

We started eating...

"So.... Pie, how did our buddy here made you fall for her?"  Mark asked.

All of them are looking at me and I blushed.  No one has actually asked me about love story since Kim and I have the same circle of friends back in college and they were also witnessed how our story evolved.

"Well, uhmm.. We actually didn't like each other at first or at least I didn't... blah..blah..blah.."  I told our story including my hate for toms, how she was always kind to all our friends and how extra sweet she is with me, how she got jealous of my friend P'Van and how I got jealous of our friend Jane."

"Wow Kim, you just got whipped. Hahaha!" Mark laughed.  "So.. When Kim likes a girl she easily gets jealous.  Now, I can tell that she really didn't like Ay..."  And before Mark finished her last word, Chris elbowed him and butted in, "Don't mind her Pie. Haha! So how did the two of you got together and who kissed who first?"

I blushed again upon hearing his question, Kim probably noticed and rescued me.

"So we were arguing about our jealousy against some people and she said some hurtful words, well, about me being like this and how she'll never be interested in me.  I was hurt by her words but more than that I knew she was just having a bad day so I ran outside, even if it was raining, to get her, her favorite chocolate cake to ease her bad mood."

"Totally whipped!" James, Mark, Chris and Greg said in unison then chuckled earning them a raised eyebrow from Kim, "So.. Am i gonna continue or you'll just laugh at me?"

"Go ahead.. Go ahead..." James said trying not to laugh again.

"It was raining really hard so I ended up at a payphone booth with the chocolate cake in my hand.  I was crying by myself and Pie came with her umbrella.. I told her that, I'm doing things for her because I wanted to not because I want her to notice or like me or anything.  She must have been touched because she let go of her umbrella and hugged me."  Kim said with her sweet smile.  For a moment I forgot Aya was there and I am convinced that Kim is really proud of our love and that she loves me so much my worries are non sense.

"Ain't that sweet?..?"  Mark reacted like a sweet little girl.

"Oh.. And we came back to our room.  We changed our clothes and Pie started drying my hair with a towel.  I looked at her and she looked back at me. Oh Boy!
My hear was almost to explode.  I gather all my courage then I held her waist and pulled her down to my level.. And.. You know what happens next.." Kim explained with a grin.

Now she's being cocky!!

"Sweet move!"  James said enthusiastically while he and Greg high fived.

"I'll just go to the ladies' room."  Aya blurted out.

I knew that Aya was in pain the whole time and I kinda feel sorry for her.  Yes.. I'm not that bad.. I may not like her but I'm also a girl and I know the feeling of being hurt and being neglected by the person you love.

But..at the same time I want her to realize that Kim is in a relationship right now...
_______

A/n:  Don't forget to vote or comment if you're still enjoying the current happenings and you want me to continue ..

Thanks guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
46.6K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
60.3K 1.7K 32
"I was always here, I never left. You just never gave me a chance because you were scared. I was scared too, Pie. But I want to be scared together wi...
402K 10.3K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...