Twin Grier

By adorablygrande

when Claire's parents get divorced, her world turns upside down. but as time goes by she meets new people who... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08 - cast + chapter
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

37

18 0 0
By adorablygrande

claire;

"babe, let's go. we're here." wes says. i groan, getting up to stretch. he holds his hand out and i take it. we walk out of the plane, feeling the fresh sunny air of florida.

"wow. florida is amazing. it's hot in the middle of october!" callie exclaims. i chuckle before we walk inside the airport, getting all our luggage.

"i'm getting starbucks, who wants to come?" lulu asks. everyone including me raises they're hand. so we all decide to just go together.

after we get our drinks, we head outside to wait for our uber. "where's nash?" callie asks. "oh, he's meeting up with the guys back home and then coming here." i say.

"that sounds complicated. thank god that's not us." mallory laughs. our uber comes and we don't all fit so we have to call another.

i decide to stay behind with my mom, hayes, james and wes. "when are your friends coming in?" mom asks hayes. "milo is coming later in the night."

"sean and tyler are coming in about 2 hours." he says. "i totally forgot about tyler. don't tell him i said that." i say. "no need." i hear a voice say behind me.

i turn around to be faced with tyler and sean. "hey tyler. hug?" i ask. "yeah, no." he jokes before bringing me in for a hug.

"hey sean." i say as i bring him in for a hug. "what's up?" he says. before i can answer, our uber pulls up. we put our things in the back and get in, heading to our hotel.

next day

"i'm so excited!" lulu jumps as we're all changing. today, the first thing we're doing is obviously go to disney world.

i stayed with all the girls while wes, hayes, tyler, sean and milo, who came in late last night stayed in another room. my mom and james got a room to themselves.

nash still wasn't here and it was getting me annoyed but i tried to put that aside. i wore a long black and white polka dot skirt, a white off the shoulder crop top and for once in a while, white heels.

"you look tall." charlie laughs. i roll my eyes jokingly while the girls laughed at me. once they were ready, we walked out and went over to the boys room just across from ours.

hayes opened the door, looking confused. "there's something about you. you look different." he says. "i know right." callie whispers.

he steps aside and we go inside. "you look great." wes brings me in for a hug, giving me a peck afterwards. "thanks." i smile.

"are you guys ready?" haley asks. "yeah. by the way, nash and the guys just got here so i don't know if they're gonna make it on time to meet us there." hayes shrugs.

"ugh. let's just go." i say. we all leave their room and head to the lobby where my mom and james are waiting. "oh wow, you look tall." my mom says surprised. "i know right? i was shocked too." hayes says.

disney world 🏰

"it's mickey!" i say, pointing to him. "he's so much bigger in person." hayes says as he walks over to us. he waves at us and i wave back.

"take a picture lulu!" i exclaim taking out my phone. she chuckles as she points my phone at us. i give his nose a kiss right in front of the castle.

"thank you!" i say as i give him a hug. he walks off and i look at the picture immediately. "it actually came out good for once." i surprised myself.

wes chuckles as he holds my hand. "what's that supposed to mean?" he asks. "it means i'm not pretty but today, god let it be." i joke.

"shush, you are to pretty. actually beautiful." he says. "aww, and you're handsome." i say. we walk around for a little, as i post the picture on instagram.

535 likes
claireg: bae 💖
comments:
haleywalters1: cute
lulu_king: perfect pic
wesleyyadamss: cutie ❤️

we decided to stop for ice cream. i got a small vanilla ice cream with no toppings and went to sit down. a few seconds later, sean sat next to me.

"so how's your day?" he asks. "great. we're so coming again tomorrow." i jump in my chair. he chuckles, staring at me for a while.

"what? is there something on my face? i hate when that happens." i say. he clears his throat, looking down. "sorry, i just dozed off."

"oh my gosh, i do it all the time. mostly when i have a crush or i'm just day dreaming." i shrug. he laughs nervously. "cause who doesn't love to dream right?" he asks. "yeah. i have to use the restroom but i don't wanna go alone. come with?" i ask.

"sure." he shrugs. we head out, walking into the crowd. we look at the map and i groan.

( y'all, i've never been to disney world. so idk if they have a map. lolz. )

"what?" he asks. "the nearest restroom is so far." i say. "if we run, we can make it faster." he suggests. "but i'm wearing heels and this crowd..." i say.

"we'll make it. c'mon." he says holding out his hand. i take it and he goes through all the people. eventually, we finally make it.

"yes! thank you." i hug him before going inside. once i'm done and washed up, i head back out to see him on his phone laughing at something.

"what?" i ask. "look at you." he shows me his phone and i see a video of me dancing around. "what can i say? i'd just met mickey mouse. but you recorded me?" i asked.

he locks his phone, saying, "i thought it was funny." he chuckles. "yeah it is. send me a gif of it." i say. "i don't know how to make those." he says.

"then just send me the video through text. i'll make a gif of it. we should head back though, before they notice we're gone." i say.

"ok, well we came from the left." he says. "no it was the right." i say. "are you sure cause i'm pretty sure it was the left." he points. "it was definitely the right ... i think." i sigh, laughing afterwards.

"what?" he says. "we're lost and we've barely been here for 2 hours." i reply. "girl stop laughing, you're making me laugh." he starts laughing with me.

i stop laughing, which starts to hurt my stomach. "let's just go." i grab his hand and walk through the crowd, having no idea where to go.

i eventually see the castle again and sigh in relief. once we're there, he gasps. "i have an idea. let's call your mom or hayes and ask them where they are." he says.

"why didn't i think of that?" i mumble. i call my mom while sean calls hayes. she doesn't answer so i try calling wes.

"hello?" he says. "hey wes." i say nonchalantly. "claire, where are you? we've looked everywhere." he says. "i had to use the restroom and i didn't wanna go alone so i had sean come with me." i say.

"why didn't you wait for me?" he says sadly. "im sorry but i had to go really bad and you take a long time deciding what you want." i shrug.

"i decided on you which took me a few months so you have a point. where are you babe?" he asks. "i'm in front of the castle." i reply.

"oh, i see it up ahead. we're coming." he says. "i love you." i say proudly. "i love you too babe." i hang up and turn to sean.

"you guys seem so in love." he says. "i know, isn't it great?" i say. he laughs. "i like a girl right now too." i put my hand on my chest. "really? who?" i ask.

"you don't really know her. but she has dimples that are so cute, she's really outgoing and freakishly beautiful. i see us together one day." he says.

"that's so cute. you will definitely make a good boyfriend." i nod. "it's just ever since she came back into my life, i haven't been able to stop thinking about her." he says.

"she will be a lucky girl." i give him a hug, hearing my name in the middle of it. i let go and turn around to see wes and everyone else walking towards us.

"where were you? we looked everywhere." hayes groans. "you did?" i ask. "no, he lied. we looked in one store before heading to splash mountain." tyler shrugs. "what? i hate you guys." i fold my arms.

mallory sighs, putting her hands on my shoulders. "you love us." she hugs me. "now c'mon! we're going on splash mountain again." she jumps.

"race ya!" tyler says, running off. "ty, that doesn't count!" lulu yells, running after him.

———————

#seaniana will be coming very very soon ... so get ready !!! IM READY LMAOO - ash 🌸
4/24/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 573 65
This is a sequel to 'Touring With Magcon' so if you haven't read that- go do so now!💜 How is life for Ariana 6 months after her split with magcon? �...
5.7K 309 69
Sydney is the little sister of Nash and Hayes Grier. When her parents die she's left with her siblings. She has to live on tour with her brothers a...
584 153 24
Claire met her FAVEORITE magcon boy hayes benjiman grier.When she is on her way out from magcon tragity strikes and she is knoked into a coma.Who hit...
38.9K 501 20
Nicholas Grier..... he is the little brother to Nash and Hayes Grier. When Nash and Hayes need to go on tour, they want to take Nick with them. What...