Saved

By sunrise_shawn

"I've realized, over the past few years of high school, that people are like vampires. They suck your dignity... More

author's note
introduction, cast, + mixtape
chapter 1
chapter 2
Why Should I?
Promises
Thank You
The Cut
Principal D.
Broken
I Need Help
Please
Broken Crayons Still Color
Tell Me
I Have The Time
Let Go Of Me
Escape
I Will Get You
Does It Ever?
Just Stop
Jack
Who Cares?
Okay
Saved
Author's Note

Trust

43 7 1
By sunrise_shawn

I absolutely hate giving my trust to someone who doesn't keep it. I befriended Jack and now he's backstabbing me. I don't get him. One day he's the I wanna be friends guy, and the next he's the get away from me guy. Today he was the get away from me guy. I went up to him at his locker so we could walk to Science together and he just ignored me. I tried talking to him, but he didn't listen. I knew I was never going to make friends here.

"Hi Jack!" I yelled.

No answer. I wonder if he just didn't hear me.

"Jack," I said loudly as I ran up to him.

What? I thought we were friends. I thought he had liked me.

He even made fun of me when I said the wrong answer in class too. Instead of saying that a penguin is a mammal, I said it was a bird. Everyone laughed and said Mickey is stupid, Mickey is stupid. I thought we were friends and I thought we would stick together. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. He wasn't very nice and I forgave him. But now that seems like it was a bad idea. I trusted him and he obviously didn't appreciate the trust I had for him.

"Jack, what was the homework for Language Arts again?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear Ms. B?" he asked in a cruel tone.

"Y-yeah, I just forgot to write it down," I mumbled.

"Stupid," he said.

"What?" I asked. "Jack, I trusted you to be nice, I gave you my trust and you threw it away."

"Build a bridge and get over it!" he spat.

I ran to the bathroom and cried, creating my eyes to become puffy.

He doesn't like you, he didn't think your trust was good enough for him.

I hate Jack. I hate life. I hate me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies! This is the last update on this book today, and I hope you enjoyed 2 updates. The flashbacks for this chapter are in Italics, just in case you didn't catch that. Hope you liked!
XO,
Mackenzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...
Logan By Marie

Teen Fiction

11.3K 269 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...
311 10 24
Heads up this story is pretty old and kinda bad so I don't rlly recommend reading😬 Anyway ~~~~ "P-please, just leave m-me alone," I whisper, mentall...
75 5 16
*TRIGGER WARNINGS LISTED BELOW. Not a supernatural or paranormal story. Literally about smol beans.* Counseling. A week of counseling. Sure, there...