The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty

175K 6K 1.3K
By yanberry

~~~~THANK YOU~~~

I just want to say thank you all for the birthday wishes and kind regards. I responded to most of you but for those who I haven't, just know I will and I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart and love you all to pieces!

Muahhhhh!

(Hugs and kisses)

XOXO YANI <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bryce's P.O.V

After listening to mom rehash the story of what happened to Evania it felt like the world was on my shoulders.

Then I got a call that an oil deal went bad in Saudi Arabia which was going to affect my oil companies in Texas! I had to have an emergency conference call to handle the situation before investors find out what's happening tomorrow and stocks start plummeting.

I had my personal assistant from LA fly to Texas so he could get me all the necessary paperwork faxed over. I would have sent Ethan but he was mad and I didn't care to find out why and Evan needed to stay by moms side because she needed the support right now.

Thankfully Rae kept Tomar for me. She's my angel whether she knows it or not.

Just as I sent over the last paper and closed the deal with the oil tycoon in the Middle East I felt my body relax but as I glanced at the clock it tensed again.

Oh fuck! Raelynn's must be pissed but she would have called if she didn't want to deal with Tomar anymore and Idon't remember my phone ringing.

I pulled my phone out my pocket to see that the battery is dead.

Yeah I totally fucked this one up. She's never going to ever help me out again, I totally lost track of time. By the time I get there it will be around midnight.

I grabbed my keys and rushed out the office to my car and put my phone on the charger before speeding off in the direction of her house.

Five minutes later I hear my phone turn on and then a bunch of alerts going off. I scroll through all the voicemails only looking for one name. I then go to my text messages and see the name I was looking for.

Wifey:  Hey. I have been trying to call you. It's getting really late and I'm going to sleep. You can get Tomar in the morning at 7:30 before I leave, if not, then there is a key under the gnome by the front door, I'm really tired so I might not hear the doorbell.

Goodnight.

Yeah she's clearly not my wife or even my girlfriend, but I promise she will be. A man can only dream right now.

I'm not only going to marry her but I'm going to make a lot more children with her.

Oh yes! I want a damn soccer team I can take to the world cup!

The thought of making babies with her is making me hard.

Think of something stupid Bryce! Think of something stupid.

Unicorns! Unicorn poop!

Ok that failed I dont even know if unicorns poop or what it looks like.

Very random.

Like what straight man would think of unicorns to avoid getting blue balls. This is so embarrassing. 

I start counting the trees like an idiot to distract myself but it only worked until I realized that they are never ending.

"Ewwhh what the hell is that smell!" I put the windows down to get the smell out faster.

Road kill!

That's was all it took, after that sight my Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

Thank fucks!

If I had to count one more tree I probably would have had to cut Humpty off to relieve myself. And my trust me when I say no amount of king's horses and all the king's men wouldn't be able to put Humpty together again.

But Rae could.

Oh seriously What's wrong with me? I have never behaved like this before.

I saw the familiar bungalow and old SUV come into view.

I pulled in the driveway behind her truck and went to get the key from the gnome. I put it in my pocket after opening the door.

What man doesn't have his own key to his family?

Not me! But that's none of my business.

I close the front door and make sure all the locks are back on feeling like a man with a purpose.

As soon as I took the first step I found myself on my back.

I thought that only happened in movies!

"Bryce?" I look up to see a beautiful angel holding one of her heels in her hand getting ready to poke a hole in someone I would assume.

"Yeah it's me. Could you please put the weapon down before you poke a hole in my hand and kill me" I joked.

"You actually scared me shitless you know!" She huffed but I failed to see the look on her face because being the pervert that I became thirty minutes ago, my eyes were glued to her legs.

"It's really late you know? Why didn't you just get Tomar in the morning? She's sleeping peacefully in my bed! This is no time to be transporting a child back and forth. It's late now, just sleep on the couch and take her in the morning. If not then just come back and get her in the morning!" She said aggravatedly. I guess me slipping on the kiddie skateboard by the door and falling did make a loud bang that woke her up in bear mode.

I got up and followed her to the living room after her apologizing for the kids skateboard and giving me a pillow and blanket.

"Make yourself at home! I am really tired, I have to be up early to feed the kids and get them to school before heading to work myself." With that she said goodnight, disappearing down the hallway and closing her door.

She didn't have to tell me twice, I been already planned to make myself at home since I put that key in my pocket.

I took my shoes off and laid down on the couch with the covers over me.

I close my eyes and started to think about what it would be like to come home to Rae and the kids and to actually sleep in the bed with her rather than the couch.

I felt myself drift off to sleep lightly but the poking sensation in my face forced me to open my eyes. I sat straight up.

Yeah I was kind of out of my mind when I saw my own eyes staring back at me.

It was the younger version of me.

"Who are you?" He asked skeptically. Then his eyes widened. "Damn! Damn! Damn! Your the naughty mouth man!" He looked at me as if the teacher was coming to give me a spanking. I laughed but then stopped when I realized it was my fault that he was cursing. Don't these children forget anything.

"Are you sissy's daddy? Are you my daddy? Rush said that brother and sissy have the same mommy and daddy like the dinosaurs!" I saw the hope shine bright in his eyes as he asked these question.

It made me feel worthless because my son doesn't even know his father and I don't even know his name or how to tell him apart from the other one and he's five years old.

But I also gives me hope to see that he really wanted his father. I know I promised Rae that we would talk about this before talking to the kids but I don't feel like disappointing my son. 

"Yes! I am your dad! What's your name?" I asked.

"Yayyy..." He screamed but I shushed him before he could wake his mother up. He jumped in my lap and sat there looking in my face for a moment. "I'm glad your not busy anymore daddy. I wanted my daddy to come to school with me and play with me like Jake's daddy does but mama said our daddy too busy to play. Will you play cars with me daddy?" After he was done talking I realized how smart he was and observant.

"What's your name?" I asked him again feeling low for having to ask him that.

"Ryder! But mama calls me cuddle bear and baby! But I big boy, I not baby no more daddy." He stated looking as serious as I do sometimes.

"Yes Ryder! You are in fact a big boy! But I promise we will play tomorrow! Its very late, you need to get some sleep. Want me to take you back to bed?"

He shakes his head now.

Oh! I guess I suck at being a dad already! I thought kids loved when you put them to bed and read and stuff. Tomar does, well at least she does for now because she doesn't know how to tell me to shut up.

I expected him to leave and go to bed himself but he's just still sitting there staring at me much like Tomar does.

"Are you going to go to your bed?" I asked.

He shook his head no!

OK now I'm confused. What else could he really want?

"Okkk...so what are you going to do Ryder?" I asked because I was at a loss trying to read a five years old mind.

"I'm sleeping with you daddy to keep you safe since sissy is sleeping with mommy." He climbed over me, and laid down in the corner of the couch, pulling the blanket up to his chin.

I laid down next to him.

"Why do you need to protect me son?"

"Because the monsters make mommy cry at night but I scare them away! I don't want you to cry too daddy, I'll protect you." He told me.

So Rae was or used to cry herself to sleep at night?

I can think of so many reasons why, and I'm the cause of them all. I have so much to fix that I don't think I will be able to repair the damage in one lifetime.

I looked over at Ryder and saw that he was already fast asleep.

So much for protecting me from the sleep monster I thought.

I looked at him and observed his features. I'm so proud of him. This little being at his age tried to step up and do what I didn't do.

I plan to be here for my family from this day forward. He shouldn't have to feel the need to be a man at the age of five. That's my job. I promise he will enjoy his childhood and be the child that he's suppose to at this age instead of worrying about his mother.

Since the couch wasn't big enough, I picked him up and placed him on my chest, covering us both.

This felt so right, I really hope I don't mess it up.

But either way, I refuse to lose my family, not now, not ever.

~~~~Author's note~~~~

I know this update too forever but I have been super duper busy!

I really will try to do better because I myself hate to wait on updates forever. I'm so sleepy! So I didn't even find a quite for this chapter. But I didn't want to wait another day to update so I'll just add the quotes later.

Anyways! Enough about me! How have you all been?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 3.1K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
230 29 8
Harmony left her life at the country to get her business degree in hopes of finding the perfect job after. She was fresh out of college when went for...
188 29 35
Lyric Rivera with her head held high and an air of confidence, she exuded an arrogant aura that drew both admiration and envy from her peers. A visio...
458K 14.8K 44
What would be simple for most people: go to their dream college, get a good education, pursue the career of their dreams, and fall in love along the...