Turn of Life

By menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... More

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Questions and Answers

Epilogue 6

1.1K 61 11
By menaka92

After 25 years

Harish Pov

"Wow! This is so cool!" Shweta exclaimed. I hugged her form behind but she pulled away.

"Dad, no PDA here please" my second son, Preet rolled his eyes.

Shweta slapped my arms and went outside our jet.

"Go and wake up the sleepy head" Preet said to his brother Dhruv.

"Gosh! She's such a pain in the ass" he groaned as he walked to the bedroom to wake up my cupcake.

"Dad, only you can wake her up. She's literally biting me" Dhruv came outside after a couple of minutes. I chuckled and entered the bedroom to see my pumpkin sleeping loudly. She was sleeping diagonally in the bed with her pillow on her, as she wrapped her hands around it, hugging it.

I removed the pillow from her hold and she shifted a bit.

"Wake up princess"

"Two minutes please" she showed her two fingers and rolled over to hug the pillow again.

"Princess wake up now"

"Dad, go away"

"Cupcake we landed already. We have to check in the hotel" her eyes shot open and sparks were visible.

"Oh my God! We're here already? Cool, let's go" she jumped off the bed and pulled me outside. I saw Dhruv and Preet taking out their luggage.

"Where's mine?" Hansika asked.

"Queen, yours is already in the car. We, servants took care of it. Since you already had your beauty sleep, shall we have the honour to escort you to the car?" My sons bowed down as Hansika flicked her hair.

"Oh sure" she waved her hand dramatically and I laughed out loud looking at my children.

"Urghh! Fuck it! Faster" Dhruv pulled her hand, making her stumble on her feet. She pinched his arm and he groaned

"Language my son" I reminded him and he nodded lightly, rubbing his arm where Hansika pinched him. She stuck her tongue out.

"Where's mom?" She asked as she rushed to the exit, following her mom.

"She's such a tigress!" Preet laughed at Dhruv.

"Sir, how was the flight?" My pilot asked.

"All good, thank you" he smiled and the other staff followed us with our luggage to the exit where our car was waiting.

The staff deposited the luggage in the trunk when the driver handed me the car key.

"Where is mom?"

"Not to forget that trouble maker?"

"Call them" Dhruv called Shweta on phone and just then they walked out with a chocolate shake on their hand.

"Where's mine?" Dhruv asked and Hansika giggled.

"Go get yours if you want" she said and as Dhruv was about to go, Preet held his hand.

"One latte for me too" he nodded.

"Dad yours?" I shook my head and threw him the car keys.

"Drive my boy, we gotta go now"

"But my -" Shweta cut him.

"Get the car now"

"Mom, this is unfair" he whined while getting in the driver seat. I sat in the passenger seat while the three settled behind. Dhruv put on the GPS and started driving.

"Can't believe Paris is so beautiful" Hansika exclaimed as she looked out of the window.

"It's pretty cool. I'll definitely have a concert here for my next album" Preet said.

"I knew my kids would love this place. But someone was so not interested" Shweta rolled her eyes mocking at me. I chuckled. I'll have to deal with her tonight.

Soon we reached the hotel and checked in. The kids took their separate room while I was checking in a room for Shweta and I, while she interrupted, asking for a another room.

"Sir?" The hotel staff looked confused.

"Just give us one room on the top floor"

"No, I want a separate one. I'll pay for it" Shweta argued. The poor staff was very confused.

"As the owner of this hotel, I'm ordering you not to give her a room. If you do so, be ready to loose your job" I threatened him, having no choice left. I have to tame my wild cat now.

"I'm sorry mam" he apologized and handed a room key.

"This way sir and mam" another staff lead us to the lift.

I crashed my lips as soon as we entered the room. I kicked the door behind me and pulled her deep, into a passionate kiss. She struggled for sometime but then gave in to the kiss. After a couple of minutes, I broke the kiss and we both were panting.

"You idiot, I don't want to stay in the same room with you. Let me get another room" she said and walked to the door when I pushed her against the wall and caged her.

"Can't do babe, there are no other rooms left" I smirked.

"Bullshit, I'll get one right away"

"No, can't do. You're going to be here, in this room, in my arms" I whispered close to her ear and slightly bit her earlobe when she held back her moan.

"No, never" she pushed me away and I fell on the bed right away.

"Oh baby" I pulled her by her wrist and she fell on me. I held her in my arms and she struggled to get out.

"Stop trying Ms. Hothead, you won't be able to do anything" I kissed her cheeks and she turned red.

"Urghh!" Finally she surrendered and layed on me with her head snuggled to my neck. Her hands on my chest and I inhaled her sweet scent. I'll never get tired of her. I started placing wet kisses on her face. She moved so that I can get more access.

I kissed her neck and bite her slightly when she moaned slightly. Her hands were on my hair and my hands all over her. I continued kissing her untill she whispered something which made me smile more.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too babe" I went to Mexico last week on a important trip. We are building a new branch there and there was a problem. I had to be there in person when Hansika had her first audition for her modelling. Shweta wanted me to come at any cost. I tried my best but couldn't make it. So I had to facetime to wish my princess good luck. I personally asked for the entire photage of the audition from the company and I was so proud to see my princess rocking the stage.

"I'm sorry babe, I really tried my best" I kissed her neck again. She remained silent and I snuggled into her.

"My princess has forgiven me. You cannot do this to your handsome husband, please. Come on, forgive me" I complained like a kid.

"That's what I didn't understand. How come Hansika forgive you so fast?" My daughter is a perfect combination of my arrogance and Shweta's hot head. She's very feisty but smart, intelligent and crazy at the same time. She's a little ball of sunshine. She can be the sweetest person when she's happy but she's no less than a fire when she's angry. But I know very well how to calm down my two hot heads.

"Well, that's a secret" I winked at her and she looked at me confused.

"Why do I feel there's something fishy in it?" She raised her eyebrows at me. She released from the hug and got off the bed. Getting freshen up, she went to the balcony looking at the Eiffel tower. I too quickly had a warm showed joined her.

It was dark and the lighting of the Eiffel tower made it look like the eighth wonder of the world. But the woman whom I'm hugging now is more beautiful than that.

"So beautiful" she whispered it against my chest as she leaned backwards, resting on me.

"Yes, very much" I kissed her weak spot on the neck, slipping my hands under her night dress. We snuggled close to eachother and just enjoying the moment when the room intercom rang.

Groaning, I went to attend the call.

"Dad, let's go" it was my princess.
Oh gosh! How can I go? Shweta hasn't slept yet.

"Princess, your mom is still awake" I saw Shweta entering the room and I made an effort to hang up the call when she pulled me away and switched on the loudspeaker.

"Dad, come on. You promised me. If you want, get mom too. I'm near the car you arranged and its super cool. We're waiting dad, make it fast" she hung up.

"What's that?" Guess I can't escape now.

"We are going to race" Shweta's eyes widened and she immediately went to the washroom.

"Let's go! I'm coming too" she squealed as pulled me out of the room. She changed into her track pants and her t-shirt. She's so unpredictable!

"Babe, aren't you angry?" I asked her as we entered the lift.

"I would have been, if you left me alone" she glared. I pinned her to the wall and smirked.

"You never fail to surprise me sweetheart" I kissed her.

Harish Malhotra
Shweta Malhotra
Dhruv Malhotra
Preet Malhotra
Hansika Malhotra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 49 13
!! RESUMED !! Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married...
312 46 9
A girl,forced into marriage by her parents and family is now determined to never in her life have a normal relationship with her parents now, she hav...
10.6K 666 7
#1 - highest ranking in UNSAID LOVE #3 - highest ranking in REAL LIFE STORY A CHICKLIT of real life adapted in Short Story format (maybe 5-6 chapters...
36.5K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...