Turn of Life

By menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... More

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

Epilogue 3

972 62 8
By menaka92

After 10 years

Ritu Pov

"Darling, are you ready?" Adi shouted from downstairs.

"Just two minutes" I said, as I was putting my phone and wallet from the night stand into my bag. I ran downstairs to see my husband standing in all his glory.

"Let's go" I pulled him while he was instructing the maid to lock the house before she was leaving.

"Fast, I don't wanna be late" I said as we got into the car.

"Chill baby, we'll get there before time" he started driving.

It's my son Sharan's sports day today. He's in his seventh grade and he's all that you can ask for as a blessing. His presence brings happiness to us and the fact that he has my features but his dad's character and behaviour, he's a perfect son. He never lets us down and I'm so proud to be his mother.

"Darling, there seems to be a lot of traffic" Adi said and yes, he's right.

"Please, make it fast" I said.

"We should take the other route I guess"

"Though it's long, I'm sure it won't be filled with traffic" I said and we finally took the long route to his school.

Sharan is very athletic and I'm sure he'll follow his father's footprints one day. Not that I complain but I want the best for him.

After about half an hour, we reached his school. Adi drove to the parking area and we immediately went to the sports ground. It was already filled with children on one side and parents on the other. There were some stalls around and there was a big fuss everywhere.

"That way" Adi pulled me to a side where there were some boys were warming up.

"Dad" I heard Sharan running to us.

"My boy" they shared a father son hug and I smiled.

"Hey son" Sharan hugged me too.

"Thank you mom, I though you won't be able to make it" he said, kissing my cheek.

"Of course I won't skip my son's important match" I hugged back.

"Sharan" We turned to see Rohan calling him.

"Hey Adi and hey Ritu" he greeted us. We asked the kids to call us by our names. In that ways we will be close to each other. As long as they respect and love us, we don't mind anything.

"Hey young man" we greeted him back.

"Is Kiran and Preeti here?"

"No Adi, they couldn't make it. They had to attend a conference meeting at the last moment" he said and a bit of sadness was visible.

"No worries my dear, we will cheer for you"

"Thank you, and Sharan let's go, it's getting late"

They walked to the football field and we settled on a bench under a roof.

"My boy is so going to rock it" Adi said

"Let's see" I challenged him.

"Cool love, let's see" we remained quiet, concentrating on the match. The opposite team already hit 2 goals and my son's team is lagging behind.

"Wanna bet hubby?" I whispered in his ear. He gulped audibly and turned to see me with his mischievous glint.

"Sure baby, what is the bet?"

"If my son takes the last goal, you'll have to treat me with an expensive dinner on Taj and if not, I'll grant anything you wish for. What say husband?" He didn't turn up for dinner last week when I booked a dinner in Taj.

"Anything I wish?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yea, anything"

"Love, think twice before you agree. You may regret coming up with this"

"No, I'm sure. Cent percent" I smirked and he smirked back widely.

"Ok wifey, the bet is on" we had our eyes back on the match.

It's past half an hour and still the score is the same. The match is getting intense every minute. Every time the ball nears the goal, the opposite person takes the ball or the goal keeper is very attentive. Gosh!

There's only ten minutes left for the match to get over and still my son's team is lagging behind by 2 points. I saw many children cheering for both the teams.

Suddenly I heard a girl talking with her friend near the stall.

"Sharan is so hot" we both turned to see that girl. She's short and was wearing a short skirt and a top. I guess she's in badminton.

"Yea" her friend agreed and I saw Adi smirking at me.

"He's got my features husband"

"But my genes if hotness wife" he kissed my cheek and I smacked his arm mouthing 'behave'.

"I so wanna date him" she whined when her soft drink was served.

"But you already asked him and he rejected you" her friend said.

"Wow! Can't believe my son rejected her" Adi whispered and I have to agree she's beautiful.

"Maybe he has someone already" I whispered back and his eyes widened suddenly.

"No!" He whined.

"Why?" I am a cool mom after all!

"He's just in seventh" Adi said with his eyes narrowed.

"Wait! You mean you know whom he's with?" He asked. My god! I can't believe he took my words so seriously.

"No baby, I'm just guessing. We'll ask him directly" I said and he sighed in relief. I have to say he's very possessive about Sharan. He treats him as if he's a new born girl. Sharan gets annoyed with his act at times and I act extra cool to compensate my stupid husband's doing.

"Yea, ok" he said.

We concentrated back on the match and it's only seven minutes left now.

"Come on, come on" Adi yelled as I saw few other parents cheering too.

"Yes" he shouted loud when another boy in my son's team hit a goal.

"It's my boy's turn now" I said and Adi sat back, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Well, I hate to say this but I want my son to win really" he said and I smiled.

"Can we exchange that thing?" He said suddenly and I have him a look of confusion.

"If he takes the last goal, you'll grant me anything and if not I'll take-" I cut him off.

"No Adi, the deal is already made" I smirked and he smiled cheekily. I giggled and we set our eyes back to the ground.

I saw Preet taking the ball from the opposite team and passing it to Rohan. Rohan ran to the goal point but he was obstructed by the opponent.

"Ro! Here" He passed the ball to Sharan and he kicked the ball and yes!

I win!

"Yayyy" I shouted and my husband as looking at me amusingly.

"What?" I asked him.

"I can't believe I married a kid!" I kicked his leg and he groaned.

"I can't believe the ACP is actually hissing in pain" I said. Tit for tat!

We walked to the entrance waiting for our son after he comes out refreshing.

"Dad" he hugged us and we patted his head.

"Nice game my boy" Adi ruffled his hair and we walked to our car.

"What about Rohan?" I asked. Since Kiran and Preeti aren't in town, we can drop him.

"He has his car mom. The driver is already dropping him and Preet" Sharan said and I nodded.

"I guess Shweta was there" Adi said.

"Yes, she was there. She was talking with the principal about Preet and that's why she couldn't meet you"

"That boy is really a naughty one" Adi said and yes, he always keeps everyone on his toes, just like Pranav. They are very good partners in crime.

"I'm glad my son is obedient" Adi said and sudden Sharan chocked in his water. I patted his head and he nodded my head assuring he's alright.

"I'm good mom, let's go. I'm starving"

We sat in the car and drove to our home.

"I'll treat you with a dinner at Taj tonight boy" Adi said and he squealed.

"Wow! That's so cool"

"Thank your mom son" Adi said and he smiled widely at me.

"How?" He was confused.

"I bet with him baby"

"You're the best mom" he kissed my cheek from behind and I smiled at him.

"Gosh!" Adi shook his head in disbelief and I smacked his arm.

"Gosh woman! Still feisty as ever" he groaned.

This happy life is all I could ask for!

Aditya Mehta
Ritu Mehta
Sharan Mehta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 4.5K 77
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...
3.2K 96 30
So the story is revolved around 2 alone and broken individuals, both were all alone since their birth but one's loneliness was visible while other's...
69.2K 5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
8.9K 512 20
To everyone who are fond of unexpected love *•°•*•°•* "No need to return my love. Just smile at me every morning, that's enough!" ...