Brother 18+ (JEON JUNGKOOK)...

By starlightzzz

Will the playboy jungkook/ adoptive brother change? . . "It's never been too late to tell her you really love... More

WARNING! BEFORE YOU READ!
1
2
3
4 (18+)
5
6
7
8
9
10 (18+)
12
13
ATTENTION (NOT AN UPDATE)
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
NOT AN UPDATE
26
27
28
29
30
SHAMELESS PROMO
32
33
34
35
36
37
unpublish the book?

11

502 18 2
By starlightzzz

I put the alarm off cause it rang multiple times which makes me gone crazy. I rubbed my eyes and realises about last night things.

I quickly out from the bed, goes to the bathroom and do a morning routine. After like 15 minutes, I done my routine and wore my outfit.

I walk to the kitchen and makes some breakfast, as I was done I yelled out jungkook's name since I already know he's awake cause earlier when I was in the middle of cooking I heard weird alarm noises.

"Jungkook come down if you're ready!"

"Be down in a minute!" he yelled back.

we then eat together as he came, without wasting time. After like a few minutes we finally done eat and goes to school together as I promised jungkook yesterday that we'll go to school together.

*at school*

To be honest I felt a little bit weird. I've never been had these all attention on me as I walk along the school hallway with jungkook by my side holding my hands tightly.

Those gaze I met just now is more like a group of Zombie Apocalypse waiting to eat its prey and to be honest it was the scariest things that has ever happen to me. Soon we're in our class and the lesson are just started.

But well, I shouldn't let them eats me up.

* lunch time*

"Hey babe. Can you go to the cafeteria first" he told which cause me to turned my head to him.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I want to go to toilet I'll be catching up with you later okay?" jungkook replied along with his jumpy act indicating he's in the rush to go to the toilet.

"Okay." I giggled. Jungkook kissed my forehead before ran to the toilet.

Soon I left alone again feeling not very fond of getting bullied. After the assurance from jungkook, I kind of like putting an effort to myself to be a tough girl and heck, I manage to be one but walking on the hallways with my eyes looking down, unable to look straight since the eyes attention is on me making me feel uneasy.

When I was walking all I could hear was people whispering echoed through my ears. I shut my eyes tightly; calming myself and without seeing things I accidentally bumped into a bunch of girls.

As I open my eyes and looks at the girls I accidentally bumped with. The girl in the middle who seems like their leader smirked at me.

"Well, well, well, if it's not Jungkook's little girlfriend came crushing over us."

"Don't you think you made a huge trouble, aye?" she asked with her never ending evil smirk.

"Sorry for not looking straight." I said looking down, not wanting to have an eye contact even for a while.

I am not going to waste my time looking on her goddamned thick makeup look.

"Yeah, you should be sorry but you know what? I'm not going to forgive you about that or letting you go easily.."

It was a second when the meaning came and popped in my head.

"Hey w-"

"Girls hold her." she commanded and with that her minions came to me and harshly slammed my body on the locker before I could even make any complete sentence out. I groaned in pain due to the impact.

"What do you want from me?" I grunts.

"Oh, you talk back now?" she nod feeling pissed. She approach me and slapped me in the face.

"That slap should remind you whose the fucking boss here, you fucking bitch. Your standard won't be as the same as mine." she told as she gritted her teeth while pointing her index finger to me.

"Do you even know who I am?" she ask.

I laughs, feeling irritates as I was spitting on her face and could hear the gasp and murmur from other students whom circling us.

I smirked. "And that spit should remind you thousand of times, I don't fucking know who you are!"

Shinji is her name but I lied.

She yelled in disgust, her eyes widened and reddened while I was chuckling in joy seeing her suffer.

"Just because I'm small, didn't have a lot of social with neither of the student here and doesn't like being a attention whore like you that doesn't mean you can judge me as what you wanted. Like people said, don't judge the book by it's cover. You can hurt me but consequences, will pay." Shrugging my shoulder, nonchalantly.

I felt my hair tugged by one of her minions making me cussed in whisper. I was trying to released myself from their grips but since I'm outnumbered, I couldn't and besides their grips were much stronger than I thought it would be.

Never thought chicks can be strong like a man.

I know something was about to come and so, I close my eyes tightly, getting ready on the impact given but nothing happened. I slowly open my eyes and saw a tall handsome boy stopped her arms from giving me a punch.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" she stuttered, looking shock at the boy. The male take a quick glance from me to her.

"Let her go, this instant, shinji." he told with a demanding tone.

The girl who so called the leader turn her head to her minions that was currently holding me and nod signalling them to let go of me.

Soon I got release by the to girls which I was glad about. It hurt my wrist a lot, not forget to mention on some parts of my physical body as well.

"If I saw any of you hurt her again. I swear to god, you'll never see the light again." he threatened to the girls before sending his glare towards the student whom surrounding the area.

"And for all of you please get the fuck out from this business." with that all the students quickly walk away and so do the group of girls that bully me.

"Hey, I see you got bullied and defend yourself which was awesome. Are you okay? You don't hurt anywhere right?" he ask rather worriedly.

I was a bit confused on his sudden behaviour. It felt like he known my for such a long time but wasn't.

Do I know him?

"Oh, sorry for my rude behaviour. My name is Kim Taehyung. You can call me taehyung or tae." he said showing his boxy smile, extending his arm for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you taehyung, I'm y/n and thank you for saving me earlier." I replied back, feeling a little bit weird but still accept his handshake.

"Y/n!" a voice suddenly came out of nowhere. A familiar voice. I turn behind as I instantly know who and saw jungkook running towards me.

"There you are. I thought I already told you that you'll be waiting for me in the cafeteria." he said while breathing heavily.

"Sorry, kookie. Things happened earlier."

"That's okay and who are yo-"

"Wait, hyung!" jungkook screamed in joy and hug taehyung as he sees him. Taehyung smiled and hug jungkook back.

"Long time no see hyung. When did you come back? How are you? Did you done your training on doing your business?" jungkook bombarded with lots of question.

"Slow down kook.." the older male says.

"I just came back last night and as you can see here I'm absolutely fine and about the training I'm just on my break that's all." he replied back with his smile showing out.

I don't know why but I somehow have seen this smile before but where?

"So, y/n this is taehyung. The one that is not here when I introduce you to my other friends. You remember right?" he ask. I nod.

"So, hyung this is y/n and she's my girlfriend." Jungkook said happily. Taehyung nod but then stops and widened his eyes.

"She's your fucking what?!" taehyung screamed which makes the students turn to us.

Jungkook and taehyung glared at the students in unison which makes the students scared and walk away.

"Chill hyung I know you are surprised but don't scream like that." jungkook chuckled.

I could see taehyung was mad cause the way he clenched his fist. Without a word taehyung walk away.

"where are you going hyung?? " jungkook ask.

"I'm going to find the rest." he answered coldly and left.

Jungkook turns to me and give me a confused look.

"That was weird." he muttered, enough for me to hear it.

"What was weird what?" I ask. Jungkook look up to me and smiled.

"Nothing weird at all." he told but I know something's fishy about it but decide to just shut my stupid curious lips.

<< EDITED >>
--------------------------
A/n: yo.. Guys.. Here I am with a new update of brothers.. I hop let you enjoy this and don't forget to vote.. I love you guys always 😍 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.2K 31
Don't know about loving but u will like this book ..... Are they friends or lovers??why do they hate them ???will he always be with her??or someone...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
70.2K 2.7K 15
This book is the continuation of My Jaan. 6 years later. Jeon Jungkook the one who loved his wife to the bottom of heart, now hardly talks with her...
1.6K 52 6
โ€ข unfortunately Kim twins have fallen in love with one man...๐Ÿ’Ÿ ;)Kim taehyung ๐Ÿ’œ ;)Kim taehyungie ๐Ÿ’œ Both fall in love โ™ฅ๏ธwith :)jeon jeongguk ๐Ÿ’š To...