Girl Meets Guy? More Like, Sh...

By SouthRnSass

Snooki Simpson was beyond average! She's been alone since she was six years old, always moving place to place... More

Chapter 1 - New Place, New Start.
Chapter 2- Was that What I think it was?
Chapter 3- His Voice is so Amazing!
Chapter 4- PARTYYYYY!!!!
Chapter 5- White Wolf.

Chapter 6. Secrets are hard to hide, and never truly hidden.

370 32 13
By SouthRnSass

Well, Its been a few years.. I almost forgot I wrote this. I hope to finish it. And I'm sorry, thanks for all the fans and comments I recieved. If your still there or its your first time reading this. PLEASE Continue your feedback, votes and follow. :)

------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 - Secrets are hard to hide, and  never truly hidden.

Leo’s P.O.V

When I got to Snookis house all the lights were off and I seen my truck parked outside. She was home safe, I could’ve swore that I heard a scream but it must’ve been my imagination.

I started off back towards my house to get some sleep because in the morning I would need to see Snooki  and pick my truck up. The walk ahead of me gave me time to re-think my night.  On one hand, I never pictured myself the settling type, but here I am pondering of a girl I just met, an amazing girl at that. Then on the other hand I find my self picturing the beautiful white wolf over and over again. What was wrong with me? How can I have feelings for a wolf? There was no way she was just an animal, the connection was to strong.

In the morning I’ll spend time with Snooki, and figured out those feelings first. Then I’m going back into the woods to find that beautiful wolf. I have to, my wolf won’t settle until I do.

Finally after what felt like years I finally reached my drive way, the walk wasn’t as long as I thought it was going to be. Finding my self looking around at each tree I passed, a thought came to my mind. Why hadn’t I seen the she-wolf before? It was weird how she just showed up out of no where. I’ve traveled these woods since a kid and never saw her before. If she really was something other than an animal I would have seen her way before now. Weird.

Snooki’s P.O.V

The next morning came way to fast, once the sun broke through the curtains I was wide awake. My thoughts of last night came pouring in. I needed to get back to the woods tonight, I wanted to speak to the wolves again and get to the bottom of these feelings I had. But first things first, Leo would be here and I had this urge to see him. Feel his touch again.

Jumping from my soft bed, I skipped to the bathroom like some silly school girl with a crush. Which in a way was very much true. Taking a much needed shower, I let my thoughts go and silence hung in the air, until a loud Ding rung through the house. Leo must be here.

Throwing some short shorts on and a sports bra, I wrapped a towel around my head and ran down stairs. I wanted to give Leo a little test, to see how much of a reaction I could get out of him. My body wasn’t nothing to brag over, but it was still something. A small tease never hurt anyone.. Could it?

Reaching the door, I took a quick deep breath and opened it. There he was, I caught his smell the moment I came down the stairs. Strong, woods like. Almost like the wolf. It must be something with air here.

“Hey Leo.” Smiling I kept my cool , leaning against the frame of the door.

Immediately his mouth dropped, his eyes fell from mine to the unclothed areas of my body. “Hey…” His voice was quiet, off guard, distorted.

“Would you like to come in?” He stood there muted for a moment. “Leo”?

“Yeah, sorry. I had one of your spaced out moments. “ Shaking his head laughing he came inside and walked to my living room.

I had furniture delivered yesterday before the party, thank goodness. Taking a seat on the couch he took a deep breath, like he was familiar with something.

“Was everything okay with the family last night?” A little worried, he had a black eye and he was being very off centered from the guy I met yesterday.

“Yeah, just a rough night with some neighbors. Sorry to have run off from you last night like that, but duty called.” laughing he looked back up to me with that familiar grin.

“Its okay, life comes up.” I giggled back and sat down next to him. I placed a pillow on my lap with my legs crossed in towards my body.

His smell was absolutely breath taking, his presence or even the though of him was making me want to shift. So I slid down a little from him, which was stupid because you could see from his expression that I hurt him. He took it the wrong way. I just couldn’t tell him why I did so.

We sat there for what felt like twenty minutes starring at each other. No words, but yet we seem to be having our own conversation. It was amazing. He was amazing, I just couldn’t let him know what kind of affect he was having on me. That would make this way to easy for him.

So out of no where as he began to smirk I took the pillow in my lap and smacked him with it. Hard. He sat there stunned, speechless.

Laughing, “ I can’t believe you just did that. What was that for?”. I couldn’t tell if he was serious or mad. 

“Your to serious, you need to relax. Have some fun.” So yes, I smacked him again with the pillow.

This time right before the pillow hit him, he grabbed it. Oh he was mad. I knew he had to be.

BAM!

Out of no where he hit me back, Unguarded I hit the floor. I hit pretty hard because I felt a burn in arm. Jumping up off the couch he grabbed me.

“Snookie I’m so sorry, I was just trying to play back. I didn’t mean to hit you so hard.” He was half laughing, half apologetic. Without thinking, I grabbed his leg and I swept his feet out from under him. He fell down on his butt hard.

Laughing, “Oh I bet.” Quickly this turned into a little play brawl. We was wrestling around on the floor like little kids. We both kept laughing and neither of us would give up.

Till finally I fell on top of him. My face was so close to his, my chest was on his. I could feel his heart racing. Leo’s beautiful green eyes were piercing through mine. We were giggling and then the burning came deep in my chest, I knew what was about to happen. My animal inside felt it to. She screamed from inside me.

Closing my eyes, to calm my animal. I felt his body raise up, his lips placed slowly on mine. Without moving I let my self give into him. Our lips moved into sink. He tasted wonderful, the feelings flew through my body, unbearable, but in a good way.

Then, out of no where I felt my body tense, I was going to shift. I couldn’t not in front of him. It would expose me. I jumped from my feet like he had just burnt me, and I ran into the kitchen, no explanation, I just left him sitting there…..

Leo’s P.O.V..

Oh my god this was amazing. Her body was on top of me, I could feel her bare skin on mine. Her heart was beating as fast as mine. Nothing could mess this up. If I hadn’t felt it before I had now. No one had ever made me feel this way. She was killing me, my wolf ached for her. He couldn’t get enough of her taste, her touch, her presence.

My wolf screamed over and over, I knew he wanted out but I couldn’t not in front of her, she wasn’t a werewolf and I knew if I showed her now Snookie would run away and it would kill us. Right when I was about to pull away she jumped up out of no where and ran into the kitchen. I sat there speechless unknowing of what I did, or could she tell I was tensing up from not wanting to shift?

Raising up with my elbows supporting me, I bit my lip to get a taste of her one more time. Then I stood on my feet, to find out what happened.

“Snookie you okay? I didn’t mean to make a move so fast, I just couldn’t help it. I’m sorry.” Please answer me.

She didn’t answer.

“Snookie?”

“Leo, give me just a minute I need to gather my self please.” She sounded distracted, out of breath.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine just give me a minute please.” Her voice was slowly coming back to normal.

With that I left her be, and sat back on the couch. I took out my phone and checked for any messages. Of course five unread texts from Leanne. She was driving me crazy but no way was I going to let her ruin this moment for me.

I put my phone back into my pocket, leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes. Gosh, this girl was amazing. She gave me more feelings in two days than any girl had in years. I took in a deep breath and once I did, my wolf screamed inside sending me forwards and down on the ground. It brought me to my needs and I could feel my eyes and chest burning. Grabbing my head, I leant forwards toward the floor.

“MATEEEEEEEEEE.” Screamed my wolf inside, over and over. It yelled at me.

Finally after a minute or two it faded away and I began to recover. I was in control again. This is why he wanted to shift earlier, he wanted to bite her. There was no way I could get close to her, or Id shift on the spot and take her. My breathing sped up again. I didn’t want to lose her before I had the chance to even have her.

“Snookie I have to run I’ll see you later or text you okay, I’m sorry.” with that I ran out of the house grabbing my keys of the end table, got in my truck and started it. What an idiot. I just left her after the moment we had, but deep down I knew it was right. My wolf would take me over.. And I couldn’t scare her like that.

What do I do now? I need to ask my father. With that I took of down the drive way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 4K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
2.8M 91.3K 20
Gabby's brain is like a human fish finder. It comes in handy when she wants to avoid people. Mostly men. They seem to like her a bit too much. It's l...
137K 7.1K 33
Kat was special, since she could first shift her markings made her stand out. A Black and White Wolf among a primarily Brown pack, it was unheard of...
97K 6.2K 79
Cody Forester plans to become a doctor. Instead, he becomes a werewolf. The first time Cody shows fang and fur, his parents ship him off to Loxahatch...