(SHINee ONEW / JINKI) Onew's...

由 pineapple_onew

Originally called : The Impossible Happened Amy is just your average girl that goes to a concert of her favor... 更多

1) Her Eyes...
2) No Way.
3) A Sweet Gift
4) The Girl...
5) Please Say That Everything Will Be Alright.
THANK YOU <3
6) Now It's Officially Time to Know Things
8) The Lovely Scent of Chicken...
author's note :)
9) Our Hyung Changed.
10) Realizing...
11) FEELINGS.
SOME INFO / AUTHOR'S NOTE
12) HALLUCINATING.
13) Officially Together.
14) HIS WORDS... HIS THOUGHTS... HIS FEELINGS...???
15) I KNOW IT. I JUST DO.
16) The Way things turned out

7) In A Turn Of Events...

974 38 2
由 pineapple_onew

ONEW'S P.O.V.

(continuing the part before Amy wakes up)

Well, there's no going back now. I know the mess that I made will get me into trouble but I think my actions will change my life. In a good way. I am positive.

I decide to go back to her side, next to her bed. To watch her. But something catches my eye. On the little couch in the room, I see her belongings are placed there, but that's not what caught my eye. Its what's on the floor, it probably fell from her belongings. I walk over to the couch and I kneel down and pick up the object. It makes a familiar jingling sound. Where did I hear.....

I got it. My key chain that I got as a present made the same exact sound. I look at the key chain in my hand and I see that it has the letters... A,M,Y and it has... little musical notes, a dinosaur, a bunny, a flame, a... mint leaf, and a key....

I shake it again to hear the jingling noise and I am sure that this is a keychain that was made by the same owner of the keychains that us SHINee members recieved.

I quickly grab for mine, which is in my jacket pocket. And I compare both of them. I can tell that the same person made both keychains. They both even made the same jingling sound.

Wow. This is crazy. Crazy. In a turn of events, It seems that I met THE Amy that gave us such wonderful presents and the girl that caught my eye, is THE Amy.

I turn to look at the girl, Amy, and I KNOW that I won't regret anything that has happened so far. I am positively sure.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7K 155 25
I know this is late. Condolence to everyone who know what happened to Jonghyun. #RosesForJonghyun #YouDidWellJonghyun This is story is fictional. I...
23.3K 727 24
This is a SHINee fanfic where a girl named Sana is chosen to be the teenager of the reality celebrity show, Hello Teenager. For the Shawols out ther...
28.3K 746 13
Kibum had always love Minho. One day he decided to confess his love to Minho but before he could get the chance to confess Minho said that he is dati...
573 25 5
This is your Kpop short story on two boys who in a million years could never see each other more then best friends, brothers. Full of love and romanc...