The After Show (A Demi And Ke...

By LovaticMcClainiac

the story of what happen between demi lovato and kehlani after the newmark show of the tell me you love tour. More

How it started.
author
She Had Me At Hello
A/N
Make Me Your Wife, For Life(Part One.)
New Dancers, New Problems
GO STREAM SOBER OUT NOW
Why???
pray
new story
SHE SAID WHAT???
Omg
DEMI IS BACK

Make Me Your Wife, For Life(Part Two)

1.6K 34 0
By LovaticMcClainiac

*Kehlani's P.O.V*

As I got ready for my date with Demi I started to get nervous. This is my first date with Demi as my girlfriend, and I want to make it special without fucking it up. 

I started to get up and got dressed.  I wore a dressy causal dress. 

*Demi's P.O.V*

I answered the phone ready to yell at him. "Hey hermosa how are you?" he asked "Don't talk to me you bum ass bitch! You cheated on me and broke my heart twice!" I screeched, gripping my phone tighter in my hand with each word.

"Hermosa, I know however I want you to look away from the past and look towards the future. I relized that I have made mistakes, and i am sorry." he said, sounding symothic. I thought abojut what he said foer a minture, and then relized that Kehlani would be here any minute.

"Look Wilmar, i dont have time for this right now. I am sorry to say but im going on a date tonight." I said trying not to yell.

"ok hermosa, just think about what i said, and try to forgive me." he said. I hung up on him with a few regrets. Just as i was thinking Kehlani unlocked the door and opened it. "Hey my beatiful," she said walking over to kiss me. "Your oufit is cute baby," she said i had on a nice little red dress.

"thanks boo, you look fine ass hell,'' i said cheeking her out.      "You ready to leave or no," she asked.   

"i wanted to have a little fun first." I smiled, putting my hands on her hips. "Sorry boo, the reservation is for eight, and it's seven forty-five." "ughh fine," i said rolling my eyes as i got up.

"its ok babe, when we get back we can try to have a little fun if your up to it."

"Nah, I don't go up anymore. I don't like being 'high' {hope yall get the joke.}  We left the house and drove to the restrant. 

"Restervation for Parrish," she said to the host. "let me see, let me see," he said making me annoyed. " ok here it is, follow me to your table Ms. Parrish". He walked us to a nice both and we sat down. 

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" she asked looking into my eyes, and right into my soul. "just about how your so pretty right now," i said making her blush. "so what are you going to eat?" keh asked.  "i am going to go with the chicken," i said.

We ordered our food, and then when home. As we got out a saw a strange car across the street that looked sort of familiar. I did not think about it. When we walk in all I see I'd beer bottles and A Drunk Wilmar on my couch. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled "Get the Fuck Out my house!" "How Did he even Get in?" Kehlani Asked. "I don't know we must have left the door unlocked. Wilmar left and wondered off into the street. "He had called me early today talking about forgiving him and shit, but I said to leave me alone and hung up." I said. "Your fine baby, I'm just glad that me and you both are OK. Now let's get to bed." Said Kehlani carrying me up the stairs.

[Hey guys sorry for not updating on time. I have had testing and I did good so now I can go back to writing on time. I have created a Instagram account for this it is @issa_huge_lovatic so go follow it, and thanks for 820 reads, let's get to 900 then 1k. Dont forget to vote and comment, luvs u.😘😘😘😘]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
92.2K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...