My Crazy Boyfriends || KTHxBTS

By MaiBaeV

" U-uhm... Guys.. What are you doing..? "-Taehyung "Oh nothing, go back to sleep sweetheart."-Jin . . . . . "... More

How much they love you
Let's go home
Promises and secrets
A visitor
Byebye
Scared

Morning disaster

19.7K 518 577
By MaiBaeV

___________ Third Person's POV ___________
6:28am

*beep* *beep* *beep*- "ughh.." Jin groaned as he turned his alarm off.

Jin stretched and did his morning routine, he left his room and went towards Namjoon's room, as he got there, he knocked on the door, but he got no response so he grew impatient and went inside Namjoon's room without permission.

Jin yelled at him to wake up "Namjoon! WAKE UP!!!" Jin yelled.

Namjoon then shot up from his bed with wide eyes because of shock.

"W-what?? What happened? Is Tae okay?" Namjoon asked in panic while holding a gun and Jin just rolled his eyes and scolded him "Kim Namjoon, put your gun down, Tae doesn't want us holding guns.." He explained "Go get ready and wake everyone up, I'll go and wake up our Taebaby, I'll be downstairs and cook breakfast, understood?" Jin said and Namjoon nodded quickly.

Jin then went outside of Namjoon's room and quickly rushed to his baby's room while smiling happily.

He knocked softly into Taehyung's door, "Tae? Baby are you awake?" Jin asked and he waited for 7 seconds, he then went inside Taehyung's room quietly and slowly, trying not to shock him.

He then saw Taehyung sleeping and coo at the sight.

He was wearing clothes that are too... Much for Jin to handle, or rather everyone to handle.

(An oversized pink sweater)

(Black high socks)

(Short white shorts)

(And a choker)

Jin was having a battle in his mind wether to wake him up, touch him, or just leave the room and not wake the sleeping boy up.

Jin decided to wake the boy up, he sat beside in Taehyung's bed and caressed his face.
"You're so beautiful.. You know that?"
Jin whispered and gently kisses Taehyung's cheeks.

"Taebaby! Wakey wakey my sweet lil alien!" Jin said while shaking Taehyung gently.

Taehyung then woke up and sat straight in his bed.
Taehyung yawned and rubbed his eyes cutely making Jin die of his cuteness.

"Mm.. Mworning.. Jinnie." Taehyung mumbled and Jin coo at his adorable boyfriend.
"Morning sweetheart! Get ready and go downstairs to eat breakfast okie?" Jin said and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung stood up and before Jin could leave to cook breakfast, Taehyung called out to him.
"Jinnie!" Taehyung shouted making Jin look at him quickly.

"What's wro-" before Jin could finish, Taehyung was already in front of him and kissed his lips lovingly.
To say Jin was shocked was an understatement.
His eyes widened.

Taehyung then seperated himself to Jin and giggled cutely.
"Good morning Jin, i love you"

And with that, Taehyung left to go to the bathroom and do his morning routines..
Leaving Jin all flustered and speechless.

"W-wha.. Aishh.." Jin said and ruffled his hair confused.

_____________________+_____________________
6:50am

Jin was cooking while Hoseok were helping, the others came downstairs while yawning.
Jungkook was stretching while Yoongi was still half asleep.

Taehyung then came downstairs and the others looked at him lovingly.
Even Yoongi who was still sleepy, got woke up with his eyes widening.

Taehyung was wearing something.. Too much.

"Morning baby" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung.
Taehyung giggled cutely and smiled happily with his boxy smile.
"Morning Kookie, love youuu~" Taehyung said cutely and to say Jungkook was dying was an understatement.

Namjoon then kissed his boyfriend and ruffled his hair "Good morning Tae"
"Good morning too Joonie, Love you!"

Jimin then rushed to his cute boyfriend and hugged him tightly.
"GOODMORNING MY TAETAE~~!! I love youuu!!" Jimin said while squishing Taehyung in the hug.
"M-mworning.. B-breathe..!!" Taehyung said and Yoongi then seperated Jimin from Taehyung so he can breathe.

Taehyung panted and Yoongi just glared at Jimin who smiled sheepishly "Hehe sorry baby~"
Taehyung smiled and kissed Jimin, Jimin's eyes widened at the sudden kiss.
"Morning Jimin, I love you"

Yup, Jimin is completely red as a tomato right now.
You could hear Jin laughing, Hoseok then went towards Taehyung and kissed him, Taehyung kissed back.
"Morning babe, did you slept well?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung nodded happily "Morning Hobi, i love you" "i love you too Tae" Hoseok said and smiled.

He then went back to the kitchen to continue helping Jin.

Yoongi was the last one..

He was just staring at Taehyung, Taehyung noticed it and frowned.

"What's wrong Yoonie?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi just walked towards him slowly.
He then pointed at Taehyung's clothes and looked at him frowning a little.

"This is what's wrong, why are you wearing something like that?"
Yoongi asked and Taehyung tilted his head at the right a little, he was confused.

"What do you mean Yoonie? It's just for sleeping, and besides, I'm just wearing this inside the house so don't worry" Taehyung assured but Yoongi wasn't taking it.

"Yeah but what if a rapist breaks in and saw you sleeping wearing something like that? Do not wear those outside, understood?" Yoongi said and Taehyung pouted a little but nodded.

"Aishh.. Tae, I'm just saying that you need to be careful.. You don't know how much you are so beautiful and everyone would gladly kill just to be able to touch you, ya know?" Yoongi said and Taehyung blushed at his words.

"I-I'm beautiful..?" Taehyung asked and everyone in the room went silent.

'You have no idea'

Yoongi chuckled and went closer to Taehyung's face, their faces were just inches apart.
Yoongi then mumbled something, but Taehyung heard it.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are.. You're so amazing"

Taehyung blushed, and the next thing he knew.
Yoongi kissed him and he kissed back.

"I love you.. Tae"
"I love you too, Yoongi"

"Jinnnn~~ what's for breakfast???" Taehyung asked and Jin chuckled, "It's your favorite~ pancakes!!" Jin said and Taehyung's eyes shined brightly because of happiness.
He back hugged Jin and kissed his cheeks "Thank you Jin!!" The others were glaring at him.
While on the other hand, Jin was having the time of his life.

____________________ {} ____________________
7:34am

They are currently eating breakfast.

"Jimin hyung! That was my pancake! Give it back!!" Jungkook said angrily.
Jimin took his pancake and Jungkook tried to make Jimin give it back to him.

"Never fetus!" Jimin said and ate the last pancake Jungkook had.
Jungkook glared at him and Jin just rolled his eyes.

"There's more pancakes Jungkook, just let it be, and Park Jimin.. What did i say about stealing foods?" Jin said and Jimin just shrugged.

"Kookie! Here! Have some of mine." Taehyung said and offered Jungkook his pancakes.
Jungkook shook his head "No, it's okay Tae, I'm already full anyways-"

"I'll feed you!" Taehyung said smiling.

Jungkook widened his eyes.
"Y-you know what? I think I'm still hungry.. Will you feed me Tae?" Jungkook said earning a nod from Taehyung and a glare from the others.

'Lucky bastard..."

*Ring* *Ring*
Taehyung's phone was ringing, he answered it and smiled when he heard who it was.

"HYUNGGGG~~!!!" Taehyung shouted happily making the others curious to who it was.
"HYUNG! I missed you~!" The other's eyes twitched at annoyance.

"Really? OKIEE, mhm.. Ok! Bye hyung! Love you lots" and with that, Taehyung ended the call.

He then saw the others looking at him... Weirdly.

"Uhm.. Guys? You okay??" Taehyung asked and they just nodded.
"W-who was that babyboy?" Jin asked.

"Oh um.. My hyung?"

BANG
Jungkook slammed his fist in the table.

"Your hyung..?" Jungkook asked angry, Taehyung was shocked and also scared.

"Y-yeah.. Why?" Taehyung stuttered.

"We know it's not just your 'hyung' Tae, you were so happy talking to him.. Who the fuck is it?" Jungkook asked scarily.

Taehyung was about to cry, his eyes were glistening with tears..

He cried.

Jungkook and the others were shocked..
"T-tae.. Don't cry, please?"
Jimin said looking at Taehyung with full of love and concern.

Taehyung sobbed.
"I-it was just.. Hyung.. " Taehyung said as he cried and the others just glared at Jungkook.
Jungkook was just jealous, because of Taehyung acting like that with someone else.

"I'm sorry.. Tae, please forgive me" Jungkook said and Taehyung looked at him.

His eyes has tears running down, his lips were swollen while quivering, meaning he bit it, Jungkook felt really guilty making his adorable baby cry.
"It's okay.."

_________________^________________
11:02am

Taehyung then got ready in his room, he wore some cute outfits.
He was meeting with a certain someone.. His hyung earlier, he said they should meet up in a café.
Taehyung of course happily agreed.

The others were downstairs.

Jungkook and Jimin eating a pizza in the living room while playing video games.

Hoseok dancing in their practice room.

Namjoon composing a song in his room.

Jin washed the dishes and now sweeping the floor.

While Yoongi... Sleeping on the sofa.

Taehyung didn't tell them about this, so he needs to get out of the house without being suspicious.

He wore this.

His bag.

A choker.

And lastly, a black beret hat.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled as he knew it was good.
"Nice choice Taehyung, hehe.. Maybe tomorrow I'll buy some clothes in the gucci store.. The clothes there are always nice." He said to himself.

He then walked downstairs slowly and carefully.

"JIMIN HYUNG! Don't cheat!!!" Jungkook yelled and Jimin just smirked "Hehe, you're just bad at this game~" Yoongi then woke up from his sleep because of the noise.

The 2 froze 'shitshitshit' they thought, "Y-yoongi hyung.. You're awake.. Hehe" Jimin said nervously but still looking at the game they are playing.

"He woke up because of you.." Jungkook whispered to Jimin "What the? Fetus I ain't waking up a devil, you're the one who yelled.." Jimin defended "I wouldn't have shouted if YOU hadn't cheated, idiot midget.." Jungkook said.

The 2 were arguing while at the same time playing the game, not caring about the angry Yoongi besides them, he was glaring at the 2 idiots.
Hoseok then came to the living room laughing at the 2 and Yoongi who was glaring at them.

Namjoon and Jin came to the living room too, talking about Namjoon's song.

Yoongi then saw a familiar figure and his blood boiled.

"Taehyung..?"

At the mention of the name, everyone quickly turned to where Yoongi was looking at.

There stood Taehyung who was about to open the door, to go outside.. Wearing something like that.. Made the others angry and confused.

Taehyung was scared, 'shiiiiittttt' he thought, Taehyung then turned towards the others, facing them, he smiled sheepishly "Hehe, uhm.. Guys I'll just go outside and go to the café.. Is that ok..?"

Yoongi then stood up "So you're going to the café while wearing something like that? What did i tell you about wearing clothes like that? And were you about to go outside without telling us? Were you going to meet up with someone secretly?" Yoongi asked seriously and his eyes were full of anger.

Taehyung shivered because of Yoongi's cold voice.

"I was just... " Taehyung stopped and took a breath 'I can't lie to them.. They're my lovers.. Come on Taehyung, tell the truth.' He thought.

"I was just going to meet up with my hyung, the one who i was talking to earlier."

With that, everyone's face darkened..

Taehyung was confused, "You're not going anywhere.." Hoseok said in a dark tone.

"You're not leaving.. Taehyung you are staying here.." Jin said looking at Taehyung seriously.

"B-but-" Taehyung was cut off "But what? You will go outside wearing that? And meet up with your so called 'hyung' in a café? What does he want? IS HE FUCKING FLIRTING WITH YOU?!" Jimin said angry.

"No-"
"Oh please Taehyung, we know that he just wants to meet up with you and flirt with you.. HE MIGHT EVEN BE A CRAZY MANIAC! What if you get raped? Huh? Taehyung.. EVERYONE would gladly kill someone just to be able to be with you, and you're just going to agree with him meeting up? AND WEARING THAT?!!" Yoongi said angrily.

Taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore.. He told them the truth.. He only lied once to them.. He said to himself that he wouldn't do it ever again..

Because he didn't want that to happen again..

He had enough, so he said something that never once in his life had said to them..

"You know what..?"

"Fuck you.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
3.7K 488 12
Jungkook, son of a rich CEO, is an university bad boy and a bully too.The students and even the staff are afraid of him and his friends. He along wit...
505K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
518K 15.3K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...