Bts one shots ; )

Por wowella_games

Bts one shots (open requests!) Warning: contains harsh language and inappropriate scenes! Más

Intro
Taehyung - lie
Tounge technology - suga (part 1)
Tounge technology - Suga (2) *dirty*
Jungkook - Stage Fright *fluff*
Taehyung - Leave
Update :(

Suga - Let Her

27 0 2
Por wowella_games

~Hello, Yoongi!~

I have loved you for a long time now, I know you will never love me back. I love you with all of my heart! Will you go to the dance with me?
~(Y/n)

~Hi, Yoongi!~

I see you have accepted my offer! Thank you for doing so! Will you be my boyfriend? I am so afraid of rejection but, it's worth it, right?
~(Y/n)

~Yoongi!~

Thank you a lot for being my boyfriend! I love you with all of my heart! I will never stop loving you! Do you love me? Probably not but, I will still love you!
~(Y/n)

~Oppa!~

I am really glad that you said you love me! Although, I saw you with Cathey, I will love you forever! I hope she is just a friend. Remember, I can never stop loving you!
~(Y/n)

~Yoongi!~

I see you have kissed Cathey. That's ok! I still love you! Please, don't do it again, Oppa. I will be very sad if you do it again. Love you!
~(Y/n)

~Hi, Yoongi!~

I saw you go into Cathey's room. I also heard your groans and her moans. I am very disappointed. I still love you! I'm a little sad but, have fun with Cathey! I-I don't think we should be dating anymore...I will still forever love you!
~(Y/n)

~Hello, Yoongi!~

I am very happy for you and Cathey! You guys are now official! Congratulations! I wonder what your child would look like. Have a good day!
~(Y/n)

~Hi!~

Is it a bad time to tell you that I have cancer? I always have. I just hid my condition with an "I'm fine," I hope you and Cathey are getting along well!
~(Y/n)

~Hello!~

I saw you and Cathey have a child! I'm so proud! She's so pretty. She has your eyes. And she has Cathey's nose. It's a beautiful combination. You guys are such relationship goals. I haven't found anyone new yet. My doctor told me that I was getting better!
~(Y/n)

~Yeoboseyo~

I saw Cathey with another man over at he park. Now that I am looking at him, your "child" has his eyes. I'm sorry to break it to you but, I think she cheated on you. Kind of like what you did with me. I hope that Cathey will understand how much you deserve to be loved. They already kissed a couple of times.
~(Y/n)

{her handwriting gets sloppier here}
~Annyeong~

I see that you and Cathey have broken up. I think it's time to tell you, I was lying. My doctor said I was getting worse. I only have a day left to live. Goodbye!
~(Y/n)

Yoongi's POV

No! Not the one I love! I have to go to her! I run to the hospital that I expect her to be in.

"Is (Y/n) in this hospital?" I ask the front desk.

"Yes, room 384," they respond. I run as fast as I can to her room.

"Y-Yoongi," was the last thing she said before a loud beeping could be heard. I-I should of let her love me.

A/n: this is a chapter dedicated to flowercrown_kookie 's competition (J-Hope you like it!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC