wattblog

By RebeccaSky

Welcome to my wattblog. Like a blog, only wattier. *the book featured on the cover is my latest release: Boo... More

This is a Thought. This is a Confession. This is a Thank you.
Something you don't know about me: Spiders, Snakes and other icky things.
How to OVERCOME WRITER'S BLOCK According to a Developmentally Disabled Man
Green Tea, Geisha's and my MOST embarrassing moment.
Tsunami, the wave of sadness
So you've thought of a cool idea for a story, now what?
The true story of how wattpad sensation E. Latimer picked me up on craigslist.
How to Query an agent with a Wattpad story
The BOOBALICIOUS Reading Challenge
Wattpad4 Takes Over Wattpad Forums. NOVEMBER: Writing 50k in a month

I'm getting published AND giving stuff away!!!

171 20 9
By RebeccaSky

Hi Wattblog readers! Thank you for being a part of my journey! If you haven't heard, I have some really fun news. A book I wrote on Wattpad is getting published by the same publishers that published Vampire Diaries!!!

I wanted to say thank-you, especially to those of you who bought a pre-order of Arrowheart as that helps me keep getting this chance to follow this dream of being a professional writer. If you pre-ordered, I have something for you. You know me, I like giving things away, so I let my main character in Arrowheart (Rachel) pick my giveaway/thank-you gift items. They all represent her or things that are important to her, in various ways. Scroll down to see the prizes (EVERYONE WINS SOMETHING!) and enter the link at the very bottom of the page!

xo Rebecca Sky

A note from Rachel:

Hi everyone. I had a really fun time picking out giveaway items and spending Rebecca's money. She eventually cut me off, but I spent as much as I could before that. I mean, it's only fair considering all the crap she put me through in Arrowheart. I hope you liked what I picked for you to win!

First up:

Rebecca is giving everyone who orders Arrowheart a temporary gold foil tattoo and a KISS THE BOYS AND MAKE THEM CRY bookmark and a personalized thank-you note! Look how pretty the tattoo is:

...and have you seen a cooler bookmark? I mean, I'm not really a fan of being a Hedoness or what comes with that, but even I can admit these bookmarks are awesome.

The Tea Strainers:

Whenever I'm upset, I get my ma to make me her famous masala chai tea. It feels like a warm hug filling your stomach. So when I saw these cute arrowheart tea strainers I had to include them in Rebecca's pre-order giveaway. Hopefully whoever wins them will feel that warm hug whenever they make tea. *15 people will win one of these

This next prize is really fun and it helps our women in need too!

The @freeset custom reader bags:

*There will be 6 winners of Freeset reader bags and each winner has their choice of color (beige, blue, black) and their choice of phrase embroidered onto the bag. Rebecca suggested a few designs in the pictures (she assures me she'll help whoever wins design the most kick-ass bags). My favorite is obviously the 'follow your own arrow' one. But this is a close second:

What one bag/color/design would you pick?

And finally, the main attraction, my favorite of all the prizes...

The Converse:

Custom Arrowheart Converse sneakers, because I only wear Converse sneakers and I wanted the person who wins them to remember to follow their own Arrow(heart) every time they wear them. Because there really isn't anything more important than that! *One person will win these (a matching pair to mine and Rebecca's!). Thanks for hanging out, and I hope we get to know each other better when you read Arrowheart.

Love,

    Rachel

Collect your thank-you gift and enter the draw here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.9K 49
Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign the petition act WE NEED ABOUT 15k SIGNA...
4.1K 582 19
"ඒ රිදුම් නිවී මා හදේ ඈ ළඟින් රැදීලා වගේ සීරුවෙන් ළයේ පෙම් මල් පීදුනා" අමිත්‍යා × උපුනි
3.3K 18 7
Most people and things I write about: Principal Teachers (any teacher) Jason (a boy from my school) Presley (a boy from my class) Police Securit...
11.3K 338 9
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...