Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Regret

3.1K 74 2
By JANA_MADZ

  I wake up to my phone buzzing on my side drawer. I groan grabbing it.

"Hello" I answer.

"Maddie! What the hell!? You let me sleep with that guy!? I regret it. I feel like shit. Why didn't you stop me!?" Lila yells into the phone. My eyes open and I'm awake.

"What!? I didn't even know you went off with him. I was doing my own stuff" I said.

"It was the guy I danced with. You remember. I slept with him. And now I regret everything ever. I'm so dumb. I knew I wasn't ready for anything. I hate myself" she says.

"Lila, calm down. It's fine. Just act like it never happened" I said.

"It's kind of hard" she groans.

"Don't hate on yourself Lila. You know what? You deserve to go out and be a slut or do whatever you want. Okay. Don't regret it" I tell her.

"I still miss him" I could hear the tears. "Like Maddie. I know this is some cliche teenage love story but it's true. It's harder than I thought and me doing that makes me angry towards myself. Even though he's oh there probably doing worse" she said and she sniffles.

"Oh Lila, do want me to come over or do you wanna come over?" I asked.

"I'm on my way. I just woke up like 5 minutes ago" she mutters.

"Please don't cry. We'll talk I love you and be safe" I tell her.

"K love you" she said and we hang up.

"Why is Lila calling this early?" Mason groans.

"She needs to talk. I'll be downstairs" I tell him getting up to leave.

"Wait!" He said. I stop. "I need a kiss" he waves me over I roll my eyes but there was a small grin on my face. I go over to him leaning down and kissing him lightly. But he grabs me pulling me back onto the bed I laugh.

"Mason not right now" I said.

"Why!?" He groans.

"Lila's coming over" I replied.

"She can wait a little while longer" he shrugs.

"You're annoying, no she can't because she's sad" I tell him.

"Oh Mark?" He asks I nod. "K, go to your best friend. I'm tired anyways" he sighs.

"Love you" I kiss him.

"Love you too" he replied.

I make my way downstairs and go to the kitchen. I make a coffee and wait for her.

She walks into the house her eyes were red and tears were rolling down her cheeks. I open my arms she hugs me.

"Maddie. I regret it all. Am I slut?" She asks.

"LILA! Don't you dare. No you aren't. Not at all. Far from it. Mark has done such bad things to you horrible. You have the right to do anything you want. Have fun. Because he's not worth your tears. And I know. You loved him. But listen. He's a worthless piece of shit. Lila. You're the best person I know and thinking he could even think to do that makes me sick and him sick in the head. You're amazing and any guy or girl would be lucky to be with you" I tell her she cries more.

"I miss who he was. Our relationship. I just hate that I still can't get over it. And I hate that I'm young and this is happening. I look at you and Mason and want it miss it" she cried out.

"Lila. I know I'm sorry" I sighed.

"It's not your fault" she hugs me again. So I let her cry all she needed.

"Can I put in a thought?" Mason randomly shows up we were both shocked and confused.

"Mason. Not right now I don't need your sarcasm and all that shit" she sniffles.

"Just listen to me Lila" he rolls his eyes while she's not looking. "For starters. Mark has always been an ass and never deserved you, he always knew you were better than him anyone knew that, and for him to do that makes you strong, and makes you obviously way better than that piece of shit. He's such a dumbass to do that to you, you could do so well and get anyone you want. So Lila really you shouldn't be crying over an asshole like him because he's not worth anything. Someone to be as dumb as him to cheat on you is trash and you shouldn't shed one tear. I know you loved it love him but Lila grow up sorry to rough but grow up and stop thinking about him because you can do better" he said. And to be honest him saying that made me sad and feel like shit after doing what I did to him. Long time ago but I feel horrible and sad.

"MASON! You're making me cry more" She groans wiping her eyes.

"Well I thought it worked. But okay" he shakes his head.

"No I mean like that was really nice. Thanks" she sighed. She wipes her tears away. "Thanks guys I needed this." "And mason that coming from you is like the biggest surprise ever. Sorry I didn't mean to make you all like gushy."

"Yeah it sucked" he laughs trying to lighten up the mood she rolls her eyes but laughs a bit. "So we're never talking about that ever got it?" He asks getting up. "Also you ruined my sleep."
He goes upstairs again.

"He's deep down a sweetheart" she says. "It's great" she laughs.

"Yeah. I know. Half the reason I love him" I replied. "Now come on. We're gonna go do something fun as be happy" I nudge her.

"What?" She asks.

"Get ice cream, shop if you want, enjoy the sun and summer" I replied.

"K can I borrow clothes?"

"Obviously is that even a question?" I laughed. We et up going up to my room. When we walk in Mason is laying on the bed closed eyes sprawled only in his boxer briefs. The blankets are on the floor. Lila looks at me and smirks. She wiggles her eyebrows. I roll my eyes laughing lightly.

"Are we inviting all of them?" She asks me in a whisper.

"Do you want to?" I whisper back we go to the washroom in my room.

"Yeah I mean sure. Why not" she shrugs.

"K, how should we wake him even though he's not fully asleep right now?" I asked. She grabs the water bottle that I had in my room I hold back a laugh. She takes the cap off.

"Touch me with that water and I swear to god you are dead" he mutters. She sighs. He turns around. "I'm disappointed considering I was being a sweetheart to you."

"How did you know?" She asks.

"First of all. You're loud as shit. The water bottle was like crinkling and all. Second. I was trying to sleep doesn't mean I was asleep" he says.

"Get up we're going places" I tell him.

"Where?" He asks.

"Places" I repeat he rolls his eyes.

"Tell me where or I'm just staying in bed. That means I don't have a reason to go" he states closing his eyes again.

"Oh my god we're just going for ice cream and I don't know the rest" I shrugged.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to but it will be boring and all that" Lila shrugs.

"Fineeee, give me clothes" he groans. Lila goes into my closet to get herself clothes.

"Get up and get changed. Why are you even this tired?" I asked.

"Don't know" he sighs. He sits up. His skin was already tan and beautiful. And he just looks like a snack. I go to my bag grabbing my shorts and a top. I put that on. I turn and Mason was already in his clothes all black white converse hair messy.

"Will you not get hot?" I asked.

"I already am babe" he smirks.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes. Lila comes out in shorts and a crop top. She's wiped her eyes.

"Do I look fine. Like am I puffy?" She asks.

"No you look great" I tell her. "If it were me I'd look like a blow fish" I laugh.

"I texted Lily. I think she's with Nathan. She told me she'd meet at the diner. And all the crying and hangover shit I need food" she sighs. I. I'd. I get my bag and converse on and we go.

"So...when are you guys gonna her married?" She asks. And I laugh.

"Lila" I said.

"What!? I mean it. You guys live together go to the same school love each other. And Mason has an obsession with you" She states.

"We're 19" I tell her. Mason nods.

"So what." She shrugs. "I WANNA PLAN! Like don't get me wrong I already am. But imagine the dress and me being the maid of honour. And how cute the whole thing would be" she smiles.

"Calm down" we said.

"If you guys don't get married within next year you're annoying" she sighed shaking her head.

"Who knows" Mason shrugs and Lila grins at me. I roll my eyes shaking my head.

**********************

A/N

....I don't know what to say tbh. I hope you guys liked this chapter. And yeah...that wasn't like a hint or anything so no ideas please. Even though. Who really knows. Ya know😉 sorry I'm weird I know guy. Anyways enjoy this chapter tell me whatcha think about it and all that. You know the drill with that! Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 0 34
Alexandra "Lexi" Cole's third year at New York University is shaping up to be not too shabby. Her class schedule is solid, she's back at her part-tim...
388K 6.3K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
You Owe Me By icevly

Teen Fiction

262 11 10
Madeline messes up Noah's practice, and he wants something in return 😈
668K 18.3K 33
~FIRST BOOK TO THE 'Loving A Fighter' SERIES!~ **The second book is out!** Meet Skylar Bradley, not your typical teenage girl. Skylar has kept to her...