Anarchy ➳ Bowers Gang Imagine...

By EnvyXii

"Nice frisbee flamer" [Anarchy] [Bowers Gang imagines & preferences] [Characters & Cast] // who doesn't love... More

H e y H o e
C a s t
Pref. 1 ⌇How you two first met
Pref. 1 ⌇How you two first met (2)
Pref. 2 ⌇His first thought of you
Pref. 3 ⌇ Your first thought of him
Pref. 4 ⌇He ask you out
Pref. 4 ⌇He ask you out (2)
Pref. 5 ⌇First Kiss
Pref. 5 ⌇First Kiss (2)
Pref. 6 ⌇PDA
Pref. 7 ⌇Kisses
Pref. 8 ⌇What the boys thinks about you
2,5 k !
Pref. 9 ⌇First time spending the night together
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Pref. 10 ⌇How jealous he is
Pref. 11 ⌇Your bestfriend in the Bowers Gang
Pref. 13 ⌇Hugs

Pref. 12⌇Dating Henry Bowers would include

4.6K 103 0
By EnvyXii

» Him tormenting the Losers Club and you hating it.
» Getting gifts like knives when you expect things like flowers, stuffed animals, etc.
» Comforting him that everything is going to be okay and you will be there for him no matter what, after having an argument with his father.
» Loving to play with his ski-sloped nose.
» Cuddling with him in your bed while tracing his bruises and scars, kissing them gently one by one.
» Arguing with him which in the end makes him regretting it because he felt as if like he's becoming his father.
» Being such a power couple in the whole school.
» Loves to annoy each other by insulting each other jokingly.
» People looks at you as a slut for being with Henry which breaks your heart but he always reassure you that you are not.
» Getting yourself in detention on purpose so he can spend his detention with you.
» Him being horny all the goddamn time.
» Hot, heavy, makeout even if it is in public.
» Kissing you or putting his arms around you while his other hand holds out a knife, smirking to a guy who is staring at you.
» HELLA PDA.
» Giving you hickeys.
» Loves to call each other pet names.
» Not getting into class. Instead you both would go to the Quarry, cuddling and just talk obout random things in general.
» Wouldn't mind killing someone for you.
» He hates it when his dad brings up your name.
» He only cries in front of you.
» Your parent doesn't approve you being with him but as they get to know him better, they love him.
» Having to teach him manners if he's gonna be meeting your parents.
» You love giving him cheek kisses and vice versa.
» He wants everyone to know that you're his.

'299 Words'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
477K 17.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...