Memory- A Dramione fan fiction

By incomingfangirl

What if in their third year, Hermione and Draco dated? What would happen if they had a sad breakup? What if... More

Memories- A Dramione fan fiction
How It Started
Author's Note
Love Forms
Just Some Stories
Cheater! Cheater! Pumpkin Eater!
At Malfoy Manor
That next morning
They found me
How to Save Draco
New Chapter And A Contest
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
Derney
George
What's going on!
1K and QandA
Apologizes and Smirks
Draco's POV
The reason
Romantic
ronald
Obliviate
Draco
Harry
Harry tells Ginny
Author's note
George is helpful
The plan
Learning about Hermione
scrapbook
The answer
What Hermione hears
Our last hope
Eplilouge- A love like Dramione

Please read!!!!!!

2.9K 50 4
By incomingfangirl

Thank you guys for almost 850 reads! You guys don't understand how much this means to me!!! I wouldn't be anywhere without you guys!!! You readers are the reason I want to be an author. Well now to the point.

I have an idea. For every 100 reads I get I'll answer 3-5 questions! I hope you guys like this idea and leave questions in the comments. The next upload on this book will be that.

Since I have 800 reads right now I will answer 25 questions. (8x3=24. +1=25) Please leave your questions in the comments!!!

You can ask as many questions as you want but my only requirment is that only one question per comment. So if you leave three questions there better be three comments from you!

I WILL NOT!!!!

1. Tell you guys my age

2. Tell you guys my real name

3. Tell you guys my location

Please comment your questions!!!

Ps. Sorry for not updating in forever. I haven't had inspiration or time. I've been really busy hanging out with family for my birthday and stuff.

Also... just saying.... I can't upload the next chapter untill after I answer the questions soooo.....

LEAVE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 539 33
The Wizarding War is over, and Voldemort is gone. The golden trio decides to go back to Hogwarts to retake their 7th year, their last year, but they...
476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
578K 15.5K 43
My apologies but this is my first fanfiction and I wrote it when I was 13-please note that the romance moves quickly as I needed to speed up the stor...