Anarchy ➳ Bowers Gang Imagine...

By EnvyXii

"Nice frisbee flamer" [Anarchy] [Bowers Gang imagines & preferences] [Characters & Cast] // who doesn't love... More

H e y H o e
C a s t
Pref. 1 ⌇How you two first met
Pref. 1 ⌇How you two first met (2)
Pref. 2 ⌇His first thought of you
Pref. 3 ⌇ Your first thought of him
Pref. 4 ⌇He ask you out
Pref. 4 ⌇He ask you out (2)
Pref. 5 ⌇First Kiss
Pref. 5 ⌇First Kiss (2)
Pref. 6 ⌇PDA
Pref. 7 ⌇Kisses
2,5 k !
Pref. 9 ⌇First time spending the night together
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Pref. 10 ⌇How jealous he is
Pref. 11 ⌇Your bestfriend in the Bowers Gang
Pref. 12⌇Dating Henry Bowers would include
Pref. 13 ⌇Hugs

Pref. 8 ⌇What the boys thinks about you

6.8K 129 0
By EnvyXii

Henry B.

» Patrick: He thinks that you're a cool person. He don't have any dirty intentions towards you which is rare. Because you're a pretty girl.
» Victor: He thinks that you're beautiful and he's a bit jealous that Henry have you.
» Belch: He consider you as a close friend already since the both of you have the same interest in bands.

Patrick H.

» Henry: He already treats you like his sister because you're his best friend since birth and he's the one who introduce you to Patrick and the gang.
» Victor: At first he thinks that you're annoying but he tries to like you a bit more so he did.
» Belch: He's jealous of you and Patrick but he's fine with you being around.

Victor C.

» Henry: He's ok with you. He don't hate you but he don't really fancy you being around. But as you hang out with them more and more he likes you.
» Patrick: At first Patrick hates you a lot. Same as Henry, the both of you ended up being best friend.
» Belch: He likes you because you make his best friend happy.

Belch H.

» Henry: He kinds of enjoy having a girl in the group.
» Patrick: He acts like your brother because the both of you know each other well even before being introduced to the gang.
» Victor: He also likes you because of how much Belch talks about you.

——

'237 words'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
592K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC