Busy

By ablacksheep

"You're really not as busy as you pretend to be." Short Story - Trigger Warning! Heavy theme of depression an... More

1/3
2/3
3/3

A/N + Trigger Warning! Please Read

1.7K 39 0
By ablacksheep

Okay so this was really suppose to be like an extremely long one shot that has now turned into a really short story, only three parts. Right away I would like to again warn you that this story has a trigger warning for depression/suicide. I can't tell how much is too much since everyone is different, but that's why I put it in front of the story as a whole. Because in general, I would not advise reading this story if even things such as suicidal/depressive thoughts are triggering to you. If things such as mentions of death are triggering then I would also not advise reading this. 

Your health matters more and I know this is the first thing I've put out in a while and I did work extremely hard on it but I don't care if anyone has to skip it for that reason. It was hard for me to even write this as someone who struggles with it, so trust me, I know and understand. 

The quote in the bio is actually not going to be found in the story, it's just a lyric from a song that I linked above. The lyric really relates to the story as a whole and yea you can give the song a listen it's a moody jam. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy, I'm actually quite proud of it.

-Lily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 12K 31
// you don't really know how much someone cares until they don't. //
480 40 32
these r just random stories that come in my brain❤‼️ CONTENT WARNINGS 🚨 Some may involve mentions of death, suicide, self harm, etc. Swearing gays...
36.9K 1.9K 54
Your heart was empty, it has been for 15 years and you kept coming back to that same old place you were told to stay. You knew that nobody will come...
202K 6.6K 62
my update scheduled will be wacky, thanks for baring with me. tw: this story does touch on mature topics such a abuse, depression, and suicide. --REW...