Trae The Thug

נכתב על ידי LadySmokeWriting

Being bullied, falling in love with a drug dealer, typical thug story right? Wrong. Dead wrong. עוד

Author Note
Definition of a Thug
Being With A Thug: Part One
Being With A Thug: Part Two
Everything That Glitters
Invisible
If You Love Me
Someones Child
Till' Death Do Us Part
I LOOK TO YOU
Revenge
Revenge Tastes Bitter
Plan A
Who Shot Ya?
"I Love You!"
My Brother's Killer
Not That Into You
It's Not Over
Can't Live Without You
"The Letter"
Short Poem
Short Poem 2
Short Poem 3
New Story

The "Perfect" Date

1.3K 28 2
נכתב על ידי LadySmokeWriting

Sunday Morning: After Church

Mr. Wright's [Jasmine's dad] POV

        "How'd you like the service this morning baby girl?"

        "It was okay, it felt like he was speaking to me this morning though."

        "What you mean? You having guy problems?"

        I looked at my daughter and I knew she liked someone, but I also knew she wasn't doing anything with boys, so I wasn't on her heels. I trusted her. And she could talk to me about anything, I made sure I made it comfortable enough for her.

        "Not really, it's just this guy, Vincent, but he goes by Trae, the one I had a crush on since kindergarten? I had a talk with him on the beach because he seemed bothered by something and he stood up for me Wednesday when Trisha was talking trash again!"

        "What's wrong with that little girl, she has to be going through stuff for her to be picking on people, don't let her get to you, your beautiful and perfect just the way you are."

        "Thanks, dad."

Trae's POV

        I saw Jasmine at church today, yeah, I said it, you think just because I'm a thug I can't go to church? I do have to ask God to forgive me for my sins, I never know what lies ahead, and with my lifestyle, living isn't guaranteed, I have to make sure the gates of Heaven open up for me when it's my turn to go, hopefully, it's no time soon.

        She was beautiful today, well she's beautiful every day, but every Sunday, when she wears her dresses and heels, she's just extra beautiful.

        I had to meet up with Jude because his mother passed away on this day June 23, several years ago, we always meet up at the graveyard, and of course, I'm going to be there. She was my mother too, she took me in when my mother and father abandoned me.

        "Wassup man, how you dealing?" I said giving him a bro hug.

        "I'm good man, it's still fucking emotional for me man, it's your turn to say something though."

        "Yeah I know, I wrote her a letter."

        "Alright, go ahead."

                Dear Mama,

        I remember the day when you took me in, you treated me and my brother the same. I remember hearing your exuberant voice when you called us in the kitchen for breakfast. Your angelic face, and your quizzical laughter.

        We appreciate everything you did for us, and we know you raised us to have each other back. And I know that if you were here you wouldn't approve of some of the things that we've been up to. But I know that you'd still love us, and worrying your head off at the same time [lol].

        Mama, I miss you and I love you and I know that you're in a... you're in a better place.

Your sons,

Vincent and Jude

        "You alright?" Jude asked.

        "Yeah man, this shit just killing me."

        "I know, let's go."

        I and Jude decided to go to our mom's spot she took us to every day after school for lunch. We both got what mama got for herself to celebrate her life instead of mourning. We had steak with eggs and a side of french toast.

Later That Same Day

        I decided to man up and ask Jasmine out on a date tonight, I knew where she lived because she and her friend walk the route me and my niggas walk to go to Jude house, he lives with his aunt, who lives two houses down from her.

        I walked down the street and knocked on the door.

        A man answered the door. He was about 6'7, slim, and fatherly.

        "Is Jasmine home sir?"

        "Yes, come on in."

        Jasmine had a nice house. Her dad called her name.

        "Coming daddy." I could hear her coming down the circular staircase.

        "Yes? Oh, hey Traeeeeee..." She drew my name out as she looked from me to her dad.

        He chuckled and said, "alright, alright, I get the memo."

        "Uh, a nice home you got here."

        "Oh, thanks. So, what made you come to my house?" she said with the prettiest smile on her face. "Sorry, sit down, sit down."

        "Ha, thanks, well I was wondering if- maybe, you'd like to go on a date with me? Tonight around 7 pm? I promise to have you back before 11:30 pm."

        "Sure, but you'd have to ask my dad first," she said with laughter in her eyes.

        "Oh, right."

        "DADDY!" She called out.

        Her dad came in the room with glasses on, "Why are you yelling my name for? Have you lost your mind?"

        She laughed, "No dad, Trae has something he wants to ask you."

        "Hmmm, what is it?" he asked while pulling his glasses slightly down his nose and looking over at me with intense eyes.

        "I was wondering sir, if I could take your daughter out to a movie and dinner, on my expenses and I'd bring her back before 11:30 or 10 pm the time is completely up to you, I mean you are her father, and I can assure you that she is in good hands."

        "Young man, calm down, I can hear your heart beating over here, and yes you may, bring her back before 12:01 am and I won't have to shake you down, understand?"

        "Yessir, understood. Okay, Jasmine, I'll pick you up around 7:30? Is that cool?"

        "Yeah, that's fine."

Jasmine's POV

        When Trae left, I immediately texted my homegirl telling her what happened.

Me: Girl, you will never guess who just came to my house and asked me out on a date?

KayKay: You right, who was it? lol

Me: Girl Trae!!!

KayKay: AHHHHHHH! Are you serious? What'd he say??? Girl hit me up later with all the DIRTY DETAILS!!

Me: There isn't going to be any "dirty details!" I have to get ready I'll text you later

        After I got out of the shower, I decided to put on my red dope hat, my gold chain, my red, yellow, and black A'Pow shirt, my ripped and teased skinny jeans, my timbs, my gold earrings, and red lipstick. Then I went downstairs.

        At exactly 7:30 pm Trae pulled up.

Trae's POV

        I pulled up at 7:30 to pick up Jasmine, she came outside looking like a mini thug. She was bad I didn't know she was gone come outside looking like a god damn goddess or else I would have worn something better than sweats and jordans.

        I got out and opened and closed the door for her, then I drove off. There was a silence for like two minutes. I broke it by calling her a little mini pimp. She started laughing and called me a wannabe 50 cent. She was funny, I admit that.

        We went to go see Think Like A Man Too, that movie was wack as fuck, but I had to let her pick the movie. After the movie, we walked around the plaza and I bought her a few things from Forever 21. Afterward, I took her to King's Diner. She didn't want to go to a fancy restaurant anymore.

Jasmine's POV

        Trae was being such a gentleman, he opened and closed doors, and he even carried me over a small puddle of water. I thought he was being a little over the top but I could tell that's who he was. Genuine, sweet, and caring. And whoever raised him, raised him to treat a woman right.

        We sat down at a booth in the back of the restaurant, near a window that had the best view of the city, the dinner was on a hill overseeing all of Kansas City. I asked Trae why he asked me out.

        "Because you're different, all those other goofy-ass females only want me because of the things I got. But not you, you didn't even comment on my ride, and you don't care about material things. Your beautiful, you got mad jokes, and you are a virgin and that's a good thing."

        "Don't think that just because you took me out that you're getting in my pants because you're not!"

        "Woah, Woah, calm down, I didn't want to, I like girls who make me earn things, I only like things easy when I'm just trying to bust a nut, but I like you, you a cool woman Jasmine."

        I felt embarrassed for going off on him like that, but I had to tell him upfront.

        "Oh, well yeah, I thought I should just tell you."

        "Well, I better get you back home before your dad shakes me down." We both started laughing.

Trae's POV

        We pulled up at her place and I walked her to the door.

        "Thanks, I had a great time with you Vincent," she said giggling.

        "Aw, governments? You lucky I like you, but no problem, as long as you promise me to go on another date with me?

        "Sure."

        I leaned in and kissed her, and surprisingly she kissed me back, and she was good at it, I pulled her closer to me and she melted in my arms like butter melting in a hot pan. And I held her there, just for a moment longer, even though the kiss was long over.

        "Good night beautiful."

        "Good night handsome."

        I got in my car and drove home.

Jasmine's POV

        That was the best date I have ever been on, that's the only date I've ever been on. And I had my very first kiss, with the crush of my life, with the perfect guy. Let me text Kaneisha I know she dying to know what went down. But before I could text her my text ringtone "My Nigga" by YG came on.

KayKay: Girl, spill, how was the date?

Me: It was amazing he was the perfect gentleman, and before he went home, he kissed me.

KayKay: Ahhhhh! How was it? How was he? Did he kiss you like a man, or like a boy?"

Me: He kissed me like I was the only girl he ever wanted to kiss, for the rest of his life.

KayKay: Damn, girl, I think you in love.

I'm not in love, I just like him, but I will be eventually if everything goes right. But go to sleep I'll see you at school tomorrow. Good night.

KayKay: Good night freak hoe

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

318K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋
1.1M 33.4K 50
"A woman can be patient A woman can be strong A woman can forgive but a woman will get tired !!"
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .
375K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.