The Five [ON HOLD]

By RebelliousDragon

A large group of rising young stars from every category labeled under "the arts" is sucked out of their every... More

˚I | TITLE PAGE & TRAILER˚
˚III | CHARACTERS˚
˚IV | SHOUT OUTS ˚
˚V | PLAYLIST ˚
˚CHAPTER ONE˚
˚CHAPTER TWO˚
˚CHAPTER THREE˚
˚CHAPTER FOUR˚
˚CHAPTER FIVE˚
˚CHAPTER SIX˚

˚II | DEDICATIONS ˚

26 1 2
By RebelliousDragon

To CEDELAINE1  who helped me brainstorm and put together this story.

To boredom756 who made annoying noises in the background the whole time.

To venturephoenix who introduced me to the wonderful world of Wattpad.

To Pentatonix and Jordan Taylor, for supplying the music I needed to get me typing.

And lastly and most importantly to Marcus Gunnarsen, Martinus Gunnarsen, and Sage Rosen, for inspiring me to pursue my dreams, even if they seem out of reach. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 785 44
3 new kids. Scarlett and Noah Martinez and Noah's bestfreind josh. The three were very close and once they heard josh was moving to a new school they...
5.1K 241 60
Book 1~The Taste Of Death ** She lived a simple life in District 14. In a cold and barren and desolate land. Where the only thing that lived well wer...
87.9K 527 35
Welcome to my book I started way, way, way back when. Think of like middle school - YIKES! I highly doubt I'll go back and edit it because I like th...
3.7K 27 38
Things you should know about the characters: as you probably know this is a fanfiction, so this book is for a big part dedicated to a boyband called...