Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

Od Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... Více

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 33: Work Day

3.7K 112 45
Od Fan_Of_All

<~Ally's POV:

It's my first day of work and I'm already stressing. How did I ever think leaving Austin home all alone with the kids was a good idea?

"Ally, you need to relax. I'm not worried, so you shouldn't be either." Austin tries to assure me as he follows me around the room.

Sighing, I take a seat at the end of the bed. He's right, I'm stressing for nothing.

He sits down beside me and puts his arm around me, rubbing my back. I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head. I feel him wrap his other arm around the front of me, meeting up with the other arm.

"Remember last night, when you couldn't get the baby to sleep?" He says, "Who got him to sleep?"

Blushing, I try and hide my face in his chest. Instead he moves away to see my face.

"Your blushing, because you know I have a point." He laughs and I finally let out my smile that had been caged.

"Baby, it's not that I think your irresponsible; I mean that's part of it, but it's been a long time since I've had a job. I always get nervous when I know I'll be away from my babies." I sigh, finally telling the truth.

He smiles a little, "Well you have nothing to worry about. If you don't like the job you can quit it and come home. You don't ever need to have a job again. And the kids will be alright. The last time you left Axel with Trish and Toby, but this time your leaving them with their dad."

I really don't want to smile, but he's being so sweet. "Your really good at making me feel better." I say and lay my head on his chest.

"Well, that is my job." He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye!" I shouted, from the door. I gave both Axel and Annie a kiss on the forehead. Thank god Annie wasn't feeling sick anymore. Austin followed me out to the car.

Quickly I got into the car and he knocks on the window. I rolled the window down.

"Austin, I'm gonna be la-"

He leans in and crashes his lips onto mine. We kiss for at least 30 seconds before I pull away.

"I'd love to stay and kiss you, but I really am gonna be late." I laugh.

He smiles, "Tonight then." He winks. I just roll my eyes. Lately he's been so sex crazy.

"Goodbye Austin." I say, backing out of the driveway.

I drive to the Starbucks I was working at and walk into the back room. I was handed a uniform.

The manager smiles at me, "I'm Sophie, by the way. There's a boy up front named Ethan who will be training you in." She says.

"Okay thank you." I say smiling.

I walk up front to find no one. What the heck?

"Ally?" I hear my name from behind.

"Ethan, what are you doing here?!" My eyes go wide.

"Um I work here, I'm the one that's going to train you in." He smirks.

"What!" I squeal, why does it have to be Ethan to train me in. Why does it have to be Ethan that works here! He did promise to leave me alone though, maybe he will hold to that promise?

"Okay Ally, C'mere and I'll show you all there is to see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

Going back inside the house I found Annie digging through the cabinets.

"Annie what are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm hungry!" She whines.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" I ask her.

"Ice cream!" She cheers.

"Not before lunch, Annie." I tell her and she crosses her arms.

"Then can we get ice cream after lunch?" She asks excitedly.

"Alright fine. That can be dessert." I sigh.

"YES!" She shouts, bouncing around the kitchen excitedly until she knocks one of the chairs over causing a very loud noise. Then I heard Axel screaming. Oh great...

"Annie you woke your brother up." I scolded her.

"Sorry daddy..." She mumbles quietly.

I went upstairs to get Axel, who was still screaming his head off. This is the first time he's really ever screamed. I like it better when he's his quiet self.

Reaching down into his crib and pulling him out settles him down a little.

"Good morning buddy." I coo and kiss his cheek, blowing on it a little to make him laugh.

It was like he totally forgot about crying because now he was laughing.

I carry him downstairs and found Annie playing with Pinkie.

"Do you guys want to go see mommy at her new job?" I ask them.

"Yeah! Then can we get ice cream?" Annie asks.

Laughing a bit I nod, "Alright lets go."

Annie runs out the door to my car and jumps into her carseat as I buckle Axel up. At least this buckle was easy to use. When Axel was all buckled in I helped Annie a little bit before getting into the front seat.

"Can we listen to Ariana Grande?" Annie asks. That's her favorite singer. She would rather listen to Ariana than her own dad!

I turned on the music and laughed quietly to myself as Annie sang along.

After a quick drive I could see Starbucks. There were quite a few people there. I guess people like coffee for lunch.

"Okay we're here." I announce as I park the car in the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

Ethan had been training me for the last two hours and it's been dreadful. He's constantly hitting on me and flirting in anyway possible. Often he pretends I'm doing it wrong just so he can take my hand and move it differently. He may think I don't catch these things but they stick out like an elephant on the street.

It's been busy here today and I've been distracted by Ethan. He's always in my way. Always blabbing his big, fat mouth.

'Oh Ally you did it wrong.'

'You put too much chocolate in!'

'Make sure you give the correct change!'

I know how to do math, I went to school! I'm not a freaking first grader! I swear I'm going to crack!

Finally my little ray of sunshine comes through the door when I see my family.

Annie came running up to the counter I was behind and Austin walked up behind her with Axel.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you guys." I sigh leaning over the counter to quickly peck Austin's lips.

He smiles, "Why? It doesn't seem that bad here."

"Ethan in the guy training me!" I whisper yell and his smiles falls.

"Ethan's training you...has he done anything?" Austin was now in protective mode. It was cute but often gets out of hand.

"He flirts with me, but I can handle that." I assure him.

I could tell Austin was uncomfortable with me being near Ethan.

"Maybe I should quit..." I trail off.

"No, no. Don't quit. Just make sure you tell me if you ever need help, or if Ethan tries anything on you." He says.

"Don't worry I will, anyways can I get you something?" I ask with a smile.

"No thanks beautiful." Austin replies, "You know I'm not big on coffee."

"Oooh mommy is there hot cocoa?"Annie asks, licking her lips.

"Yes, of course." I tell her.

"I want some." She says, trying to see up on the counter. She hops as high as she can and her head peaks over a little.

"Ok sweetheart, I'll make you a hot chocolate." I say, moving over to make Annie some hot chocolate. I gave her extra whip cream because I know how much she likes it.

"Here you go sweetie." I say leaning over the counter to hand Annie her hot cocoa.

"Hmmmm, smells yummy!" She exclaims. Austin and I both laugh.

"Sure you don't want anything Austin?" I smirk, he was looking at all the desserts in the front.

"Fine, I'll have a brownie." He sighs.

Smiling, I grabbed him a brownie.

"Thanks beautiful." He said leaning in for another kiss.

"Ally! No kissing customers!" Ethan yells at me, causing Austin and I to pull apart. His loud voice practically gave me a heart attack.

"Shut up Ethan, this isn't a customer." I snap at him.

Ethan frowns, "Whatever, take the money and get on with the next person. Look at the line!"

He was right, the line was almost out the door.

I sigh, "I'm sorry Austin, looks like I have work to do."

"I understand baby, see you when you get home." He smiles, "Oh and how much do I owe you?"

"Don't worry I got it." I wink, but he still hands me ten dollars.

"See ya..." I trail off, turning my attention towards Ethan.

Ethan glares back, "What are you doing, get to work!"

Growling at him, I turned to the next customer.

"Hi what can I get you?"

I don't think this is the right job for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys happy Sunday! It is Sunday right? Lol. So what did you think of the chapter? Please comment and vote.

-Hannah

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

102K 2.4K 36
Ally and Austin are going through the process of getting ready to get married. Along the way, a new girl and guy come into their lives. Will things c...
69.6K 1.3K 22
Austin and Ally have been happily married for two years; now they're expecting a baby! The ups and downs of this pregnancy are not what they were exp...
56.6K 1.3K 16
#14 in familybusiness #23 in newfriends #230 in business #37 in newlove #17 & #36 in oldfriends #22 in oldlove #4 in homesweethome **** Its b...
221K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...