Ghetto

Galing kay xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... Higit pa

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 22

46.6K 1.4K 203
Galing kay xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Cause you ain't got

A half a million dollar condo

And you ain't got

A hundred thousand dollar car

But you got a billion dollar body

Trust me I know

You keep it hood no matter where you are

Blue POV

We were now on our way back to my old home in the hood. I ain't seen Ace since the hospital. I guess I could show him some love.

"Let's stop by the projects first. I need to see Lia." I told him. He turned the corner into the projects. I saw police officers, a ambulance, and a coroner.

Only in the hood

"I wonder what went down over here." I let my window down so I could hear.

We pulled up and got out. That's when I noticed it was at the complex where Lia lives. August and I quickly got out and ran to the scene. I saw her mom breaking down crying for her baby.

Something in my chest began to tighten. My palms got sweaty and my heart started beating quickly.

"Let me through!" I yelled while trying to push through the crowd. That's when I saw it. My best friend and her boyfriend lied there lifelessly in a pool of blood. My body got numb and I fell to my knees.

"That's my sister. My sister." I kept mumbling. My mind was blank.

"Come on baby. You can't be seeing this." August tried to get me up but I fought him off.

"They killed my sister!" I screamed. He roughly grabbed me and pushed me to the bricks.

"You got to stay strong baby. Don't let this eat you up." He said sternly.

I saw the coroners wheeling two bodies in body bags into the back of their van.

"Mane that's my motherfucking sister." I cried in his chest.

"What the fuck happen?" Noel and Colton ran over to us. Her eyes trailed off to the pool of blood by Lia's door.

"No. No. No." She kept saying and shaking her head.

"We need to get them home." August told Colton.

*

*

*

I woke up in my bed. I had tissues all around me. My head is pounding.

"You up." A heavy voice spoke. I rolled over and saw August lying next to me with them sexy eyes.

"Where's Lia?!" I panicked. I quickly got up but August grabbed me.

"Calm down." He said.

"Where's Lia and Ty?!" I yelled.

"In here dumb ass." I heard Lia's voice. I ran in the living room and saw her and Ty sitting on the couch eating pop corn.

"My baby!" I grabbed Lia and snatched her into a hug.

"Okay lesbian." She squirmed out my hug. Ty laughed.

"Are y'all okay?" I asked.

"Yea we okay Blue. Are you okay?" Ty laughed.

"Couldn't be better!" I hugged them both.

"Okay you need to stop drinking." Lia said. I kissed all on her face.

"I love you Lia. I promise I don't want you to leave me." I begged.

"Blue, you scaring me." She said in almost a whisper.

"Just know I love you." She smiled at me.

"Okay lesbians. Can I get back to watching the basketball game?" Ty said causing us to laugh.

I walked back into my bedroom with August. He was shirtless staring in the mirror at himself.

"You look good." I confirmed.

"Ma said can you come in for work today?" He said.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Cool." He said calmly.

August POV

I didn't tell her yet that we are moving back to my old neighborhood. I simply watched her clean around.

"Why are you quiet?" She asked.

"Yea why are you quiet August?" My mom said. Dad looked at me over his newspaper he was reading.

All eyes on me I guess

"I can't be quiet?" I asked.

"Is it about moving back to our old neighborhood? You knew this was temporary." Mom blurted out.

Blue dropped the rag and spray she had and turned to me with this devilish stare. It actually scared me.

"Ma that's too far and I have grown custom to this side." I tried to explain but she wasn't hearing that.

"Don't you miss old friends?" Dad asked.

"Yea August. Don't you?" Blue asked with crossed arms.

"No." I said. If I would have said yes Blue might just kill me!

"Well that's too bad." Mom said while going upstairs. Dad followed her, leaving me with Blue.

She continued to clean without a word, not even eye contact.

"Blue.." I called.

"What?" She said calmly.

"You mad?" I don't know why I just asked that dumb question.

"No." She simply said. She continued scrubbing the counters.

"Well that won't stop nothing. Being Miles and Miles away will never break what we got." I assured her. She quickly turned around.

"You knew you were staying here temporarily! Why you ain't tell me homie?! I thought we told each other everything!" She whispered the last part.

"I was so caught up in Blue's world that I forgot." I shrugged.

"Well I don't like long distance relationships." A single tear fell.

"Really?" I asked with raised eye brows.

"Yea really! I guess you can go back to dating them rich girls." She started back cleaning. I grabbed her hips from behind and pressed myself against her.

"I let you get on me and you can't even tell me you not staying here!" She sounded like she was crying.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too but this ain't gone work." She squirmed out my arms and went upstairs.

Noel POV

I sat on Colton's patio with him drinking some expensive drink. His parents were away so we had the house to ourselves.

"Your neighborhood is beautiful." I smiled at the sight.

Children rode their bikes. Everyone's yard was freshly cut with pretty gardens. I kid you not, every house was at least four stories high. I wish our original home looked like these. But I like the pint house August has us in.

"Yea this is where all the lawyers and doctors live." He said nonchalantly.

"You saying that like its ordinary." I took another sip.

"It is to me." He smirked.

I saw a crew of girls walking down the street in their plaid skirts and button downs. I'm assuming their private schooled. I noticed Leslie was leading the pack.

"Hey Noel! Hey Colton!" She waved high like I really fuck with her or something. Colton dumb ass waved back I just sipped some more of my drink.

"Why you didn't speak?" He laughed.

"I don't fuck with her and she know that." I shrugged. He just shook his head and laughed.

"Who do you fuck with lil girl?" He smirked.

"You, Lia, and my sister." I said.

"Well since you fuck with me tough let's go get something to eat." He stood up and escorted me into the huge house.

I wonder what Ace doing.

Ace POV

I'm just recovering from that bullet wound. I put that bitch I had to the curb because all she want is my money.

But I must admit, the house is quiet without Blue ghetto ass and Noel troubled ass. I want to call them but last time I did Blue came over here banging so I will pass.

I stepped out into the heat and looked around. I got to pay attention to my surroundings from now on. A nigga want me dead I see now.

"Ace." I quickly turned around with my gun at them. I noticed it was only Mike.

"Damn nigga who you running from?" He frowned. I put the gun down and did a handshake with him.

"I need a favor." He said while looking around to see if anybody was watching us.

"What is it lil nigga?" I frowned. Yea Mike work for me and all but sometimes I wonder bout him. He act like something mentally wrong with him sometimes!

"Kill Lia and Ty." He mumbled. A million thoughts went through my head. I'm actually trying to do right because I came so close to dying.

"Lia as in Blue's friend?" I asked to make sure.

"Yea and her boyfriend Ty. Word got out that He the one that shot you." He said.

"That's funny because rumor has it that you did." I said straight up. That's why I don't trust a fucking soul.

"I would never do you like that. You like a father figure to me Ace." He said.

"That's real convincing." I said sarcastically.

"Besides lil nigga if you really wanted them dead you would do it yourself!" I snapped. And with that being said I walked back in the house leaving him to look stupid.

As much as I hate her crackhead mama I wouldn't kill her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

317K 11.9K 60
Ariane Jackson a twenty - seven year old who has went through it all with Chris a man who she use to be a sex toy to is now boosted given the girlf...
1.3M 38.6K 21
Kyla Walker is a material girl with a luxurious life full of diamonds, limousines, VIP sections in the hottest clubs in Miami, G5 private jets and ex...
849K 4K 6
A woman trapped in slavery with a loveless man. A king standing alone in a cold, prejudiced world. Both have no intention of knowing each other. Both...
2.5M 56.3K 32
Janiyah is young and wants to enjoy a carefree life. No worries at all. She's books, beauty, and brains. She enjoys spending time with her best frien...