Not so ROYAL!

By Aryaamani

This book comes in with the classic royal marriage, Amraah Stan a woman who's passionate towards her job in t... More

Introduction
Introduction
Prologue
My way
Part 2 of My way
The park
Sleep day
The surprise
The party
Hot guy
Picture
Betrayed
Meeting
Be strong
The bee
Hospital
Dad

The jerk

35 9 1
By Aryaamani

Amraah's pov

Next morning.

I woke up before sun rise and head to the gym. It been a month since I went to the gym even though mike careless about me that because am not his only client. The only reason why  he bugs me is that i and his girlfriend are close not as gum but close. So,yeah that pretty much all of it, well recently he asked me to help him give him a number to the best jewelry store so he can buy a ring, well to be honest i didn't know what really wrong with him but for a man to go to a jewelry store to buy a ring means only one thing.

Holy maroon of reds.

He want to propose to harmony his fucking girlfriend.....Why didn't i think of it earlier....Because he kept me busy...... Damn him and his trickiness.

I quickly pulled out my phone and speed dial his number.

* ringing *

Come on pick up.

  " hello, raah,do you know what time it is " he asked obviously surprised that i called him this early or maybe his not yet out.

" mike do you remember asking me to give you a number to a jewelry store "  i hear him cough through the other line.

" yees....I.....um......do remember " he said while clearing his voice.

" why did you ask if they have the best rings in town, sooo you have the guts not to tell me that your going to propose to harmony  didn't you, don't you dare say you wanted to surprise me like the others wasn't i a friend to you " i yelled my lungs out to the phone so  i can block his ears.

" wow it didnt take you long to figure it, how do you do that, well am sorry, can you come by the gym so we can talk about it " he unsurely  asked.

" sure am on my way don't expect me to come for practice "  with the last word i hanged up.

Well from my house to the gym is a 20 minute drive but with legs it's 30 minutes or more.

Long walk later.

I walked into the gym immediately my eyes fell  on a root brown blunt haired,hazel eyes,tan in color height 7'4 maybe, dude.....MIKE. He walked towards me opening his arms for a hug while i dramatically stamped my leg to him, i promised myself to be hard to get,which i hope it will work.

" how could you mike " i said

"Sugar  hear me out, and can you also  drop the act " he said folding his arms to his chest. " it's a long story"

" am all ears " i played in his roll.

" i thought that maybe you wouldn't care much,i didn't want to hurt you, please promise me you won't tell anyone not even harmony " he kept his tone  strict.
" sure whatever "

" Really  babe thank you so much "

" You should probably stop calling me babe,baby and darling. Since your going to be engaged " i composed

" Sure "

He luckily deceived me to  train with him

An hour later

I came back home after Mike sucked my energy out  i needed to lay off in a hot tub and let out the toxics out of my body. After having a long bath i head down to the kitchen.

" hi guys " when i walked in the argument stopped and all eyes on me

" Amraah,  what wrong you look tired " lukhman shivers 

" i should be asking you the question, "  he quickly turned to me.

" what,why,am ok " he shivered again

" well your shivering " then  tariz took my attention.

" amraah you  should stop judging him" he didn't look at me he just stared his phone

" Well,well,well you guy are talking about your aunt right it's not just me but she needs to stop the nature thing" mimi walked in and kept a basket full of either tariz clothes, lukhman,ahmad or mine on the island. Then i stopped to reverse her last statement my aunt.

" omg, you guys didn't tell me that aunt Syria came for a visit " i explode with excitement." where is  she " i stopped the they began to look at themselves  staring at each other.

" bro, wats going on "

Eventually one of them spoke

" hey, don't worry she.... Um..Sh...She... Came to um.... talk about her dogs i think one of them sick "  tariz mumbled

"Awww why didn't you call me "  i whine

" don't worry she's ok" lukhman said while shivering something tells me that the both of the are hiding I was about to talk then my phone break to a ringing tone.

" hello zara "

" Raah, mike called me saying harmony birthday tomorrow "

" oh yeah "

So that how he want to propose to her on her birthday.

" hello are you there "

" Yes still here, so why did you call "

" so duh  to get her a gift and i don't know what to do,so u your also her friend we should go shopping "

" Oh yeah great idea, " i began to look for my car keys " where are you"

" At your front door "

I quickly ran to the door and zara enter.

" Should we go "

" Wait one minute " i ran up to my room for my purse i can't do a day without it, it holds mostly money,credit card,hair pin,clips,lip gloss flavor strawberry slum and gums.I went back to zara only to see lukhman flirting her.

You must be kidding me.

" come on let's go " i used my elbow to pull hers we head outside my mouth dropped.

" surprise" zara cheer

"Do you like her " she said pouring all showoff moves she got.

" did you cry to your dad to get you a car " lukhman asked as shock as i am

" no boo, dad decided,he got me one "

"Your such a copy cat " i said that because we now have identical cars but mine is deep blue. She laughed "  can you get in " " sure one second " i ran to a place where the gardener just watered and step in the mud really good and ran back to the car zara knew exactly what i was doing but she didn't do anything but driving while for me i rubbed my shoes all over the cars carpet.

" much better,what do you think " i looked at zara and smiled at my success
" very good,but you shouldn't have waste your time doing that, i can branch to a  car wash and get that clean." she said soo pissed off

" nah,i don't mind,just watch it before you wash it,next time don't go copying my car n color "

" what!!! am jealous you have such car,so i got one and no need to be angry because we're Beastie of friends so we should at least have matching cars right " she made a point maybe she's right.I smiled and she gear up her speed as wind took our hair.

~~~~

  Right now we are almost done shopping  so we're headed towards the cashier. Zara and I were debating on whether to take vanilla or raspberry flavor so i told her to go and get it solved while I stay in the line. Then i remember seeing zara taking all propose flour instead of cake flour,well we want to bake some cup cake for the party. I picked the flour to exchange it for cake flour.

Minutes later

I came back to the spot i kept our trolley only to see it far aside for a jerk to stand on my space. My be he doesn't know i slowly walk politely touch his muscular shoulder.

" excuse me , sir " he did not turn

" excuse me... sir "  still didn't turn my patience ran out
" excuse me  " i yelled and he turned  i saw his brown eyes looking into mine for a second then run over my body he stare at me  but in disgust

" you're on my queue " i pointed the spot his standing on

" sorry you've been mistaken i came and saw no one here, so that's makes it mine" his voice washed my ears I've never heard such a voice.

" no,no you came and saw a trolley here "

" true,so let the trolley come get it's space " he bent down my height " which we both know that impossible."  his voice draw me into a roller coaster my head began to shock at every word he said,his an angel.

Stop he took your space

" well am the owner and it's mine so am here to take my space " he rolled his eyes and turned around.

Oh no you didn't just turn your huge back on me.... Ohhhh melon of fruits

As i planned to get ready to jump on him and beat him head bite his neck and make him regret taking a ladies space.... My SPACE...

" amraah,whats going on "

Unfortunately i cant do that

" this jerk took the space that belongs to us"

" Where were you, when he told the space "

I sighed

" i..I  went to..Change the flour " i whispered to her ears avoiding him from hearing me.

" come let goo " i stared at her " we will get another space " she pulled me aside.

" no,nonono are you going to leave my space or not " he ignores me.

"Are you ignoring me "  he didn't turn but replied " yes pretty much "

Zara pulled me away from making a scene.

" ok ok, i will leave him " i ensured to her then i asked her to wait in line so i can sneak for a revenge i picked two eggs which we will pay for  and went for the jerk and broke the eggs on his hair the egg makes a good hair wax. All he did was to stand shocked  so as other people.

" is it me or is it that eggs make a good hair wax, it suits you very well " i smiled " next time don't cut in people's space " with that i turned and slow motioned cat walked with a confident proud of myself smile.

Strick one for the jerk four for me....
Am such a pretty bitch....Bravo.Bravoo

Hi guys well am proud of my work and amraah she always know how to make a scene and win it at the end .....
Any hooo.... Can anyone guess who the * JERK" is....

Thousand kisses to all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 47 24
"You aren't a distraction. You can never be you know" he said looking at me with enamoured eyes. "What makes you think so? " I asked. "You ar...
73.6K 5.7K 12
"Khadijah you aren't the only one forced in this marriage" "Yusuf have you ever been-" "You have always used that against me sayin...
1.1K 65 15
⚠️THIS IS A PART TWO OF COLLUSION. CANNOT BE READ AS A STAND ALONE ⚠️ COLLUSION: ----------------------------------------------------------------- Th...
35K 2.1K 111
A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from others. She wasn't interested in gettin...